🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

Adolf Hitler was not a Christian.

No True Scotsman fallacy.

But you are right that many German Christians did the wrong thing and did not stand up to evil. If your point is that Christians do wrong things you are exactly making my point. You're exactly right. If Christians could do exactly the right thing exactly as Jesus Christ taught then He would not have had to die on the Cross. He did because we do wrong things to this day.

Except most of those wrong things were done under the sign of the cross,t hat's the point. If Germany had won the war, those Churches would be singing the praises of Hitler to this very day..

So rather than refuting Christianity by saying "Christians do wrong things", you're making Christianity's point.

Yes.

That's why Jesus had to die.

Jesus never existed. Christianity has had no problem endorsing wrong things for 2000 years.. Burning of witches, crusades, holy wars, inquisitions, torture of heretics... and funny thing happened, your omnipotent sky fairy has never come back and said, "Now, guy, you are getting it wrong, that's not what I meant at all... guys, just knock it off!"

Adolf Hitler was not a Christian.

No True Scotsman fallacy.

But you are right that many German Christians did the wrong thing and did not stand up to evil. If your point is that Christians do wrong things you are exactly making my point. You're exactly right. If Christians could do exactly the right thing exactly as Jesus Christ taught then He would not have had to die on the Cross. He did because we do wrong things to this day.

Except most of those wrong things were done under the sign of the cross,t hat's the point. If Germany had won the war, those Churches would be singing the praises of Hitler to this very day..

So rather than refuting Christianity by saying "Christians do wrong things", you're making Christianity's point.

Yes.

That's why Jesus had to die.

Jesus never existed. Christianity has had no problem endorsing wrong things for 2000 years.. Burning of witches, crusades, holy wars, inquisitions, torture of heretics... and funny thing happened, your omnipotent sky fairy has never come back and said, "Now, guy, you are getting it wrong, that's not what I meant at all... guys, just knock it off!"

I'm so dead sick of beating down the No True Scotsman fallacy. It's every dumb Internet Atheist Trick. It's just boring.

K one time for you, and one time only. Saying "No true Scotsman drinks tea at midnight" is in fact a fallacy. However, saying "No True Scotsman is born in Cuba, to Cuban parents, whose grandparents were Cuban, and whose ancestors have been Cuban for generations" is in fact NOT a fallacy. It is true.

See if you can work this out.

I'm so dead sick of beating down the No True Scotsman fallacy. It's every dumb Internet Atheist Trick. It's just boring.

K one time for you, and one time only. Saying "No true Scotsman drinks tea at midnight" is in fact a fallacy. However, saying "No True Scotsman is born in Cuba, to Cuban parents, whose grandparents were Cuban, and whose ancestors have been Cuban for generations" is in fact NOT a fallacy. It is true.

Actually, the fallacy is "No true Scotsman puts Sugar on his Haggis"... which you respond, "MacDonald puts sugar on his Haggis". To which they person response, "MacDonald is no True Scotsman."

Hitler was born Christian, he attended Christian Church as a young man, he used Christian language in his speeches and invoked Jesus, and the Churches at the time loved him, at least in his own country. The people who followed him, fighting to the last Old Man and Little Boy, were all Christians.

No True Scotsman Fallacy.

Actually, the fallacy is "No true Scotsman puts Sugar on his Haggis"... which you respond, "MacDonald puts sugar on his Haggis". To which they person response, "MacDonald is no True Scotsman."

Hitler was born Christian, he attended Christian Church as a young man, he used Christian language in his speeches and invoked Jesus, and the Churches at the time loved him, at least in his own country. The people who followed him, fighting to the last Old Man and Little Boy, were all Christians.

No True Scotsman Fallacy.

You cannot be "born Christian". No one is "Born Christian". Attending a Christian church doesn't make you a Christian. Using Christian language doesn't make you a Christian.

Who gets to say what makes you a Christian, and what is required, do you even know?

You cannot be "born Christian". No one is "Born Christian". Attending a Christian church doesn't make you a Christian. Using Christian language doesn't make you a Christian.

Who gets to say what makes you a Christian, and what is required, do you even know?

again, No True Scotsman Fallacy.

Except Scotsmen haven't been slaughtering each other over the whole H Haggis rule for centuries. Christians tend to do that over issues like whether Jesus was made of bread or not.

Here's the thing. Catholics don't think Protestants are Christian, and Protestants don't think Catholics are Christian, and most people don't thik the Mormons are Christian.

So the definition of Christian is rather subjective, isn't it?

again, No True Scotsman Fallacy.

Except Scotsmen haven't been slaughtering each other over the whole H Haggis rule for centuries. Christians tend to do that over issues like whether Jesus was made of bread or not.

Here's the thing. Catholics don't think Protestants are Christian, and Protestants don't think Catholics are Christian, and most people don't thik the Mormons are Christian.

So the definition of Christian is rather subjective, isn't it?

One more chance for you.

Who founded Christianity?

What makes a Christian? If you debate Christians you should know this. It's not difficult.

One more chance for you.

Who founded Christianity?

Paul of Tarses...

Actually, a little more complicated than that, since there were multiple flavors of Christianity before they picked out the stories they liked that didn't contradict each other too much.

What makes a Christian?

Being a fat flaming hypocrite... that's what makes a "Christian".

Makes you long for Roman Lions.

You're confused. You don't understand the difference between old testament law and the new testament church.
And neither do the people who condemn homosexuality, apparently.
Actually, the New Testament does condemn homosexuality. Romans first chapter and First Corinthians chapter 6. The dietary laws were abolished with the law. It helps to actually know what the Bible teaches, rather than parroting some ignorant dufus on the internet.

But this is Saul of Tarsus stuff. It has nothing to do with Jesus or his teachings. Constantine's editors really screwed up in including most of this stuff from the bible. Saul never spoke for any supreme being. He was just a guy. This is what makes these discussions so hilarious.
Read Matthew chapter 19 for the words of Jesus on marriage. Male and female.

You're confused. You don't understand the difference between old testament law and the new testament church.
Actually, the New Testament does condemn homosexuality. Romans first chapter and First Corinthians chapter 6. The dietary laws were abolished with the law. It helps to actually know what the Bible teaches, rather than parroting some ignorant dufus on the internet.
It calls it a sin? Fascinating. Wrong, but fascinating.

But the new testament is pretty specific about cutting of the hair of women who sin by leaving their heads uncovered. Have either of you nutballs done this lately?

No?

Then spare me your faux scholarly vomit.
I'm pretty sure you're also confused about cutting off women's hair. So you don't believe that there is such a thing as sin. Good luck with that.

It calls it a sin? Fascinating. Wrong, but fascinating.

But the new testament is pretty specific about cutting of the hair of women who sin by leaving their heads uncovered. Have either of you nutballs done this lately?

No?

Then spare me your faux scholarly vomit.

I was raised in the Roman Catholic Church and can remember pinning a tissue on my head just to enter the church. What incredible horseshit. Romans and Corinthians were both written by Saul of Tarsus, BTW. There is no reason why his correspondence files should have been included in the NT.
The Roman Catholic Church has screwed up a lot of people. Only Jesus saves, not the Catholic priest.

The bible also calls for stoning women who aren't still virgins (or might have ruptured their hymen in other ways) on their wedding nights.

And killing people who work on the Sabbath...

So do you just want to cherry pick which parts of the bible you follow?

The Roman Catholic Church has screwed up a lot of people. Only Jesus saves, not the Catholic priest.

Meh, last person to stick up for the Catholic Church, but they were the first Church... everyone else is just more hypocrites wanting special rules for them.

upload_2018-8-3_18-37-16.jpeg

"Forget the Alimony! I've got a better idea!"

Wrong, we are very used to hearing "Jesus is a myth". For any Christian this is mosquito buzzing territory. You realize who runs people off campuses right? It's not the Christians.

Well, no, it's students who don't want Nazis on their campus.

this is a good thing. Because we all know Good Christians don't like Nazis...

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.
Progressives have a lot in common with Nazis...
Catholics do not represent Christians, they represent Catholics and Catholics alone you stupid ass motherfucker....

Right, you're clearly not operating in reality at the moment.

What reality? The reality of the moment was that a Nazi started a genocidal war and the Church in his country said NOTHING about it. Even as millions of Catholics were being killed.

See, you could make some argument that the Nazis would have killed them for speaking up... and i'm sure they would have. And they would have been taken right into heaven afterwards if they did!

But they'd rather keep on living than do the right thing.
Catholics represent catholics and Catholics alone, you silly little fucker

The bible also calls for stoning women who aren't still virgins (or might have ruptured their hymen in other ways) on their wedding nights.

Meh, last person to stick up for the Catholic Church, but they were the first Church... everyone else is just more hypocrites wanting special rules for them.

View attachment 208379
2320118-Martin-Luther-Quote-I-simply-taught-preached-wrote-God-s-Word.jpg

View attachment 208379
You're ignorant of the difference between the old and new testaments. Let me know when you're serious about learning the difference and I'll be glad to help.

View attachment 208379
You're an ignorant little jackal.

You're ignorant of the difference between the old and new testaments. Let me know when you're serious about learning the difference and I'll be glad to help.

The only "Difference" is that the Christians realized they weren't going to get the Pagans to sign on with the dietary restrictions and the weenie cutting.. but the rest of the stupid, evil misogynistic rules all got to stay.

You're an ignorant little jackal.

Naw, man, I'm just tired of you guys trying to impose your backward-ass Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

View attachment 208379

Funny!

Just to add, the Catholic Church split in two in 1054 into Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox over irreconcilable differences dating from the crowning of Charlemagne in 800 C.E.
The Split that Created Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Catholics - dummies

The Holy Roman Empire: "neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire."

Last edited:
Wrong, we are very used to hearing "Jesus is a myth". For any Christian this is mosquito buzzing territory. You realize who runs people off campuses right? It's not the Christians.

Well, no, it's students who don't want Nazis on their campus.

this is a good thing. Because we all know Good Christians don't like Nazis...

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.
Progressives have a lot in common with Nazis...
Catholics do not represent Christians, they represent Catholics and Catholics alone you stupid ass motherfucker....

Now you know why I get upset when people just call themselves "Christians" without further identifying themselves. Catholics only represent Catholics, but Southern Baptists only represent Southern Baptists, Assembly of God members represent only their religion, etc., which is why the "Christian" label is misleading.

BTW: calling someone a "stupid ass motherfucker" is not exactly representing any form of Christianity in a good light.

Forum List

Back