🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

Wrong, we are very used to hearing "Jesus is a myth". For any Christian this is mosquito buzzing territory. You realize who runs people off campuses right? It's not the Christians.

Well, no, it's students who don't want Nazis on their campus.

this is a good thing. Because we all know Good Christians don't like Nazis...

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.
Progressives have a lot in common with Nazis...
Catholics do not represent Christians, they represent Catholics and Catholics alone you stupid ass motherfucker....

Now you know why I get upset when people just call themselves "Christians" without further identifying themselves. Catholics only represent Catholics, but Southern Baptists only represent Southern Baptists, Assembly of God members represent only their religion, etc., which is why the "Christian" label is misleading.

BTW: calling someone a "stupid ass motherfucker" is not exactly representing any form of Christianity in a good light.

You really should stop saying stuff before verifying it. It just makes you look really misinformed at BEST.

You are wholly wrong, AGAIN, when you say each denomination only represents themselves. Do you really know anything about Christianity at all? Do you want me to tell you all the ways you're wrong, do you need me to?

Wrong, we are very used to hearing "Jesus is a myth". For any Christian this is mosquito buzzing territory. You realize who runs people off campuses right? It's not the Christians.

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.
Catholics do not represent Christians, they represent Catholics and Catholics alone you stupid ass motherfucker....

Now you know why I get upset when people just call themselves "Christians" without further identifying themselves. Catholics only represent Catholics, but Southern Baptists only represent Southern Baptists, Assembly of God members represent only their religion, etc., which is why the "Christian" label is misleading.

BTW: calling someone a "stupid ass motherfucker" is not exactly representing any form of Christianity in a good light.

I mean I could say a bunch of really wrong and ignorant stuff about being, say, a tattoo artist. ??? But if a bunch of people came on here and said, listen you're wrong, you're just dead wrong, at some point if I don't take their advice and stop spewing nonsense, I am just willfully ignorant.

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.

You really should stop saying stuff before verifying it. It just makes you look really misinformed at BEST.

You are wholly wrong, AGAIN, when you say each denomination only represents themselves. Do you really know anything about Christianity at all? Do you want me to tell you all the ways you're wrong, do you need me to?

You are being ridiculous. There are different religions within Christianity because people have never agreed on anything. it was Rustic who said, in No. 192, that religions only represent themselves. I was just agreeing with him. There is nothing to verify here. I majored in medieval and early modern history and I studied under professors with significant academic credentials, one of whom later became a dean of the school of theology and another the president of one of the Seven Sisters. I had to pass both oral and written comps to graduate. I doubt that I am so "misinformed."

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.

You are being ridiculous. There are different religions within Christianity because people have never agreed on anything. it was Rustic who said, in No. 192, that religions only represent themselves. I was just agreeing with him. There is nothing to verify here. I majored in medieval and early modern history and I studied under professors with significant academic credentials, one of whom later became a dean of the school of theology and another the president of one of the Seven Sisters. I had to pass both oral and written comps to graduate. I doubt that I am so "misinformed."

Still not impressed based on the information you spew here. Listen you can "study" under a number of vast professors who are still dreadfully wrong.

You are dead wrong about Christians being a "different religion". If you don't know the difference between a denomination and a religion, you need to go back to that university and demand every blessed red cent you spent on that degree back.

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.

Still not impressed based on the information you spew here. Listen you can "study" under a number of vast professors who are still dreadfully wrong.

You are dead wrong about Christians being a "different religion". If you don't know the difference between a denomination and a religion, you need to go back to that university and demand every blessed red cent you spent on that degree back.

Now we're on semantics. I have to use the term "religion" just to differentiate, since these denominations are so different from each other and many people only identify themselves as "Christian" without stating their denomination. How many times do I have to explain this? You seem to not be aware of the differences between Christians denominations, and identifying oneself only as a "Christian" results in people like Jeffress going overseas and giving the impression to the locals that he represents the entire Christian faith, when he only represents Southern Baptists.

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.

Christianity is not a religion it is a faith

You're ignorant of the difference between the old and new testaments. Let me know when you're serious about learning the difference and I'll be glad to help.

The only "Difference" is that the Christians realized they weren't going to get the Pagans to sign on with the dietary restrictions and the weenie cutting.. but the rest of the stupid, evil misogynistic rules all got to stay.

You're an ignorant little jackal.

Naw, man, I'm just tired of you guys trying to impose your backward-ass Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.
Paranoid much? No one has ever forced you to attend a church or read a bible. You're just running from the truth, that's all it is. No one is forcing anything on you.

Hitler was born Christian

No one is born a Christian, unless their parents name them Christian.:04:

You’re not a Christian until you make a conscious decision to follow Jesus.

Even Jesus said that many would come to him claiming to be followers but that he will turn them away as non believers.

Tebow is a great person with minor league talent

No one is born a Christian, unless their parents name them Christian.:04:

You’re not a Christian until you make a conscious decision to follow Jesus.

Even Jesus said that many would come to him claiming to be followers but that he will turn them away as non believers.

I think you are a little confused, dummy.

When a kid is born in a religious household, he doesn't make a choice. He's fed this propaganda as truth his whole life until they become an adult.

Shit, I didn't even get introduced to the concept that Jesus might not have been God until I was 18 or so. (I now don't believe he ever existed to start with).

The thing is, there was never a point where Hitler repudiated Jesus or his Catholic Faith, nor did the Pope or the Church ever excommunicate him. In fact, the Church was just fine with what Hitler was doing, until he lost the war. Even after the War, the Church helped War Criminals escape from the Allies.

So you support murdering defenseless human babies. How cool is that. Regarding same-sex marriage, laws regarding marriage are the business of each state, not the Federal Government.

Fetuses aren't babies...

As for same sex marriage, it should be the decision of the two consenting adults involved in it.
They most certainly are. They're human beings. So you reject science. Cool.

Forum List

Back