🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

No, you like to think we get upset. To be honest everything you've said is just like a mosquito buzzing in my ear, as old as the Garden.

The real religion these days the Church of Social Justice. Or in your case, The Resistance. Look, it's even in your signature! THAT is the fundie religion that cannot be questioned. Do not doubt it.

Yawn, don't really care about the "resistance". I think Trump should be impeached because the people didn't vote for him and he is obviously colluding with the Russians.

But, yeah, you guys would run a professor off campus if he taught in his classroom that Jesus was a myth who stole from other mythological figures.

No, you like to think we get upset. To be honest everything you've said is just like a mosquito buzzing in my ear, as old as the Garden.

The real religion these days the Church of Social Justice. Or in your case, The Resistance. Look, it's even in your signature! THAT is the fundie religion that cannot be questioned. Do not doubt it.

Yawn, don't really care about the "resistance". I think Trump should be impeached because the people didn't vote for him and he is obviously colluding with the Russians.

But, yeah, you guys would run a professor off campus if he taught in his classroom that Jesus was a myth who stole from other mythological figures.

Wrong, we are very used to hearing "Jesus is a myth". For any Christian this is mosquito buzzing territory. You realize who runs people off campuses right? It's not the Christians.

Wrong, we are very used to hearing "Jesus is a myth". For any Christian this is mosquito buzzing territory. You realize who runs people off campuses right? It's not the Christians.

Well, no, it's students who don't want Nazis on their campus.

this is a good thing. Because we all know Good Christians don't like Nazis...

upload_2018-8-2_5-49-19.jpeg

Oh, damn.

Well, no, it's students who don't want Nazis on their campus.

this is a good thing. Because we all know Good Christians don't like Nazis...

View attachment 208077

Oh, damn.

Right, you're clearly not operating in reality at the moment.

What reality? The reality of the moment was that a Nazi started a genocidal war and the Church in his country said NOTHING about it. Even as millions of Catholics were being killed.

See, you could make some argument that the Nazis would have killed them for speaking up... and i'm sure they would have. And they would have been taken right into heaven afterwards if they did!

But they'd rather keep on living than do the right thing.

What reality? The reality of the moment was that a Nazi started a genocidal war and the Church in his country said NOTHING about it. Even as millions of Catholics were being killed.

See, you could make some argument that the Nazis would have killed them for speaking up... and i'm sure they would have. And they would have been taken right into heaven afterwards if they did!

But they'd rather keep on living than do the right thing.

Adolf Hitler was not a Christian.

But you are right that many German Christians did the wrong thing and did not stand up to evil. If your point is that Christians do wrong things you are exactly making my point. You're exactly right. If Christians could do exactly the right thing exactly as Jesus Christ taught then He would not have had to die on the Cross. He did because we do wrong things to this day.

So rather than refuting Christianity by saying "Christians do wrong things", you're making Christianity's point.

Yes.

That's why Jesus had to die.

What happens when a President is impeached?

You're confused. You don't understand the difference between old testament law and the new testament church.
And neither do the people who condemn homosexuality, apparently.
Actually, the New Testament does condemn homosexuality. Romans first chapter and First Corinthians chapter 6. The dietary laws were abolished with the law. It helps to actually know what the Bible teaches, rather than parroting some ignorant dufus on the internet.

So in your estimation, we are still Israelites living outside the Tabernacle.
You mean, yours. I'm not the one cherry picking.

That's not cherry picking. It's reading comprehension.

I witnessed this with Christopher Hitchens and it's really an intriguing little piece of the puzzle. C. Hitchens was a brilliant intellect and such a good writer his words fairly danced on the page. But when it came to writing and speaking about God, he was barely above ninth grade.

He got dumber when he talked about God. Really. Dumber. It made him stupid, so angry and sputtering he was over the entire thing.

I have seen that so many times. Smart people can't read when it comes to the Bible. They make the dumbest, most elementary fails in reading comprehension that we correct in the third grade. Or they don't pass. I'm not kidding about that. I used to think the whole thing was a put-on but I don't think it is now. They're so angry at God their anger turns off the area of their brain best suited to logical thinking. It makes them dumber.

You're confused. You don't understand the difference between old testament law and the new testament church.
Actually, the New Testament does condemn homosexuality. Romans first chapter and First Corinthians chapter 6. The dietary laws were abolished with the law. It helps to actually know what the Bible teaches, rather than parroting some ignorant dufus on the internet.

But this is Saul of Tarsus stuff. It has nothing to do with Jesus or his teachings. Constantine's editors really screwed up in including most of this stuff from the bible. Saul never spoke for any supreme being. He was just a guy. This is what makes these discussions so hilarious.

It calls it a sin? Fascinating. Wrong, but fascinating.

But the new testament is pretty specific about cutting of the hair of women who sin by leaving their heads uncovered. Have either of you nutballs done this lately?

No?

Then spare me your faux scholarly vomit.

It calls it a sin? Fascinating. Wrong, but fascinating.

But the new testament is pretty specific about cutting of the hair of women who sin by leaving their heads uncovered. Have either of you nutballs done this lately?

No?

Then spare me your faux scholarly vomit.

I was raised in the Roman Catholic Church and can remember pinning a tissue on my head just to enter the church. What incredible horseshit. Romans and Corinthians were both written by Saul of Tarsus, BTW. There is no reason why his correspondence files should have been included in the NT.

Forum List

Back