why the left hates glen beck

Newt didn't get caught and then lie about under oath did he?

:booze: :eusa_boohoo:
But for the grace of 40 million dollars to investigate,

6a00e552e19fa3883301156fa34ec8970b-800wi

there goeth Newt.

40 million? Chicken feed when one considers that their sitting President committed a felony, then plead guilty to a lesser charge.
Er, no.

That didn't happen.

No felony. Clinton was acquitted by the Senate.

Yes he was...but as an agreement to cease and desist any more prosecutions he was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and the Supreme Court.

Unfortuntely, whenever anyone tells me that I'm 'LYING' and I should STFU, I tend to dismiss that individual as a complete and total asshole who doesn't deserve polite and reasoned debate.

So, respectfully, fuck off and get your own information.

*Note: I managed to post WITHOUTH USING STUPID CAPITALS TO MAKE A STUPID POINT*

*Sniggers at idiots*

"like shooting fish in a barrel"
You missed the barrel and the fish.

And then you ran away from any debate.

ElmerFudd is a good name for you - you are a cartoon character. I'm in a different fucking country to you, idiot. Therefore a different time zone.

Jeeeeez, some people are stupid.

name calling, a few cuss words, all a cover because you do not want to debate

My point was Beck is bad for conservatives. Not that he is a conservative. He is a snake oil salesman looking for suckers like you.

They hate him because he is dangerous. When he goes after an individual, he makes damned sure he has verifiable facts to back up what he says. He has a pretty good research team behind him. Millions of people watching him simply because he comes across as a decent, and flawed, man. American like decent, flawed, people. Because mainly we are decent, flawed, people. So they relate to him. He is the epitome of what we admire - a self made man who has made mistakes, put them right, admitted them and used his experience to make him a better human being.

:eusa_whistle::doubt::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I can tell you exactly why I don't like Glenn Beck. He's a liar and a drama queen.

Following the White House's recent criticism of Fox News for its conservative slant, Glenn Beck and other conservative media have fearmongered that the Obama administration will harm Fox News and its supporters -- physically or otherwise -- because of their opposition to its policies. Since September alone, Beck has asked listeners to "pray for protection," compared Fox News to Jews during the Holocaust, and suggested the White House was pointing missiles at Fox News, and Newt Gingrich asked on Hannity if the administration would subject Fox News commentators to the Chinese "Cultural Revolution" because of their objections.

On his October 13 radio show, Beck said: "When they're done with Fox, and you decide to speak out on something. The old, 'first they came for the Jews, and I wasn't Jewish.' When you have a question, and you believe that something should be asked, they're a -- totally fine with you right now; they have no problem with you. When they're done with Fox and talk radio, do you really think they're going to leave you alone if you want to ask a tough question? Do you really think that a man who has never had to stand against tough questions and has as much power as he does -- do you really believe after he takes out the number one news network, do you really think that this man is then not going to turn on you? That you and your little organization is going to cause him any hesitation at all not to take you out?"

Oh please!!! How you people can defend this lunatic is absolutely amazing. Because if you do, you are sicker than he is.

FYI, if you are going to cut and paste something, the honest thing to do is provide a link to the original author/site.

Beck, conservative media use violent rhetoric suggesting White House will retaliate against Fox News and opponents | Media Matters for America

I'm sure that they would appreciate proper credit for their ideological press releases.

If I wanted to provide a link, I would have. Believe me, I don't need advice from the peanut gallery. Or maybe I mean the peanut brain.

FYI, if you are going to cut and paste something, the honest thing to do is provide a link to the original author/site.

Beck, conservative media use violent rhetoric suggesting White House will retaliate against Fox News and opponents | Media Matters for America

I'm sure that they would appreciate proper credit for their ideological press releases.

Good catch. The George Soros funded (at least in part) Media Matters has been a designated attack dog for the more radical Democrat left and now the Obama machine for quite some time now. It would be interesting to see how much of their acid commentary could be supported if put in accurate context?

Why don't you two clowns stop dancing and comment on what I posted about Glenn Beck. Well????

I can tell you exactly why I don't like Glenn Beck. He's a liar and a drama queen.

Following the White House's recent criticism of Fox News for its conservative slant, Glenn Beck and other conservative media have fearmongered that the Obama administration will harm Fox News and its supporters -- physically or otherwise -- because of their opposition to its policies. Since September alone, Beck has asked listeners to "pray for protection," compared Fox News to Jews during the Holocaust, and suggested the White House was pointing missiles at Fox News, and Newt Gingrich asked on Hannity if the administration would subject Fox News commentators to the Chinese "Cultural Revolution" because of their objections.

On his October 13 radio show, Beck said: "When they're done with Fox, and you decide to speak out on something. The old, 'first they came for the Jews, and I wasn't Jewish.' When you have a question, and you believe that something should be asked, they're a -- totally fine with you right now; they have no problem with you. When they're done with Fox and talk radio, do you really think they're going to leave you alone if you want to ask a tough question? Do you really think that a man who has never had to stand against tough questions and has as much power as he does -- do you really believe after he takes out the number one news network, do you really think that this man is then not going to turn on you? That you and your little organization is going to cause him any hesitation at all not to take you out?"

Oh please!!! How you people can defend this lunatic is absolutely amazing. Because if you do, you are sicker than he is.

If I wanted to provide a link, I would have. Believe me, I don't need advice from the peanut gallery. Or maybe I mean the peanut brain.
Not sourcing a post you presented as your own work, and is not - is wrong.
It violates copyright laws and shows you to be a plagiarist.

I can't figure out why anyone would hate Glen Beck?

Do you hate PT Barnum, Hulk Hogan or Walt Disney?

They sold what they sell, everyone needs some fantasy every now and then to help a spoon full of reality go down.

Beck is an open racist calling President Obama a racist. His tactics and tone are reminicent of Joe McCarthy and Lonesome Rhodes

Beck is an open racist calling President Obama a racist. His tactics and tone are reminicent of Joe McCarthy and Lonesome Rhodes

Oh good grief. Here we go again with the race card. We really do need to stop this constant whine of racism to silence anyone who dares speak out against your Messiah. He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Oh good grief. Here we go again with the race card. We really do need to stop this constant whine of racism to silence anyone who dares speak out against your Messiah. He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

mmmmhhhh....the only one calling him "Messiah" is....you guys :redface:

Glenn Beck ....Racist
Got watermelon??

Cliff Notes from the South: Glenn Beck Slices a Watermelon to Make a Point

Just months after a cartoon linked the stimulus bill with a monkey, Glenn Beck is now linking the climate change (cap and trade) bill with a watermelon. Unlike the cartoon, which some people claimed was never connected directly to Obama, Beck's use of the watermelon coincides with his guest's statement that the bill was being pushed by Obama.

Glenn Beck ....Racist
Got watermelon??

Cliff Notes from the South: Glenn Beck Slices a Watermelon to Make a Point

Just months after a cartoon linked the stimulus bill with a monkey, Glenn Beck is now linking the climate change (cap and trade) bill with a watermelon. Unlike the cartoon, which some people claimed was never connected directly to Obama, Beck's use of the watermelon coincides with his guest's statement that the bill was being pushed by Obama.

Ah another disciple of Media Matters.

It seems to be that the context of the Beck clip had absolutely nothing to do with anything other than the bill itself--the President didn't write the bill--and was to illustrate that the bill "looks green on the outside, but inside is 'communist red'."

So you and Media Matters translate that to a watermelon being connected to Obama which I presume is interpreted as a racist metaphor.

Beck didn't make that connection.

You and Media Matters did.

So let's evaluate who is the racist in this conversation.

Last edited:

I don't see Racism in Beck. If it's there, He hides it well. I confess that I'm disturbed by the cover of his new book. It is in poor taste.

Last edited:

I don't see Racism in Beck. If it's there, He hides it well. I confess that I'm disturbed by the cover of his new book. It is in poor taste.

Got watermelon??

If one could interview Glenn about His views on Racism or Antisemitism, what would You ask Him?

Got watermelon??

The video specifically references Green Policies in relation to Red Communist Policies. Green on the outside, Red on the inside. Don't see the connection with Race. It's a stretch.

I presume you mean his Arguing with Idiots. . . book and not Common Sense? I don't like the cover either--it triggers a negative response in me--but out of curiosity, why do you think it is in poor taste?

Got watermelon??

The video specifically references Green Policies in relation to Red Communist Policies. Green on the outside, Red on the inside. Don't see the connection with Race. It's a stretch.

Lets see....how can we best illustrate president Obama's environmental policies??

I got it! Watermelon!

All he was missing was the black face and the Minstrel Dancers

Forum List

Back