🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why The NIST Report on WTC 7 is Unscientific and False

Harry G. Robinson, III, FAIA, AICP, NOMA – Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Twice appointed by the President of the United States to be Commissioner and then elected Chairma
n, United States Commission of Fine Arts. Past President of two major national architectural organizations - National Architectural Accrediting Board, 1996, and National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, 1992. Chairman, UNESCO International Commission on the Goree Memorial and Museum that was established to guide the development of this project in Dakar, Senegal. He has served on major boards and commissions, including the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, Committee for the Preservation of the White House, White House Historical Association and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Founder and Past Director, Center for Built Environment Studies, Morgan State University. Elected membership in the American Institute of Architects' College of Fellows. In 2003 he was awarded the highest honor bestowed by the Washington Chapter of the AIA, the Centennial Medal. In 2004 he was awarded the District of Columbia Council of Engineering and Architecture Societies Architect of the Year award. Principal, TRG Consulting Global / Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Project Strategies. Veteran U.S. Army, awarded the Bronze Star for bravery and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The collapse was too symmetrical to have been eccentrically generated. The destruction was symmetrically initiated to cause the buildings to implode as they did."

Daniel B. Barnum, B.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Over forty years experience in the practice of architecture. Experience covers all aspects of planning, design, construction technology and project management for a wide range of commercial, institutional, religious and residential projects. His projects have been widely published and have received design awards from AIA. Member and former Vice President of AIA Houston and Founder and Chair of the Houston AIA Residential Architecture Committee, Chair of the Urban Design Committee, and Director for Urban Issues.

"I have "known" from day-one that the buildings were imploded and that they could not and would not have collapsed from the damage caused by the airplanes that ran into them." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

David A. Johnson, B.Arch, MCP (City Planning), PhD (Regional Planning), F.AICP – Internationally recognized architect and city and regional planner. Professor Emeritus, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Tennessee. Former Professor and Chair of the Planning Departments at Syracuse University and Ball State University. Elected Fellow, American Institute of Certified Planners (2004). Past President of the Fulbright Association of the United States. Recipient of five Fulbright Scholarships for continued education in Cyprus, India, Thailand, and the Soviet Union. Directed educational projects in Brazil and Portugal. Active in reconstruction efforts in Bosnia and bicommunal peace-making in Cyprus. Former professional planner on the staffs of the Washington National Capital Planning Commission and the Regional Plan Association of New York. Former editorial board member of the Journal of the American Planning Association. Author of numerous journal articles on urban and regional planning theory and history. Author of Planning the Great Metropolis (1996). Co-author of The TVA Regional Planning and Development Program (2005). Contributing author to Two Centuries of American Planning (1988).

"I was dubious of the official explanations from the outset. You see, as a professional city planner in New York, I knew those buildings and their design. I attended and participated in the hearings at the New York City Hall when the buildings were first proposed. I argued for the buildings on the basis that the interior core represented a way of internalizing the cost of mass transit, which in our system is almost impossible to finance through public bond issues.

So I was well aware of the strength of the core with its steel columns, surrounding the elevators, and stairwells. I should also mention that with a degree in architecture and instruction in steel design (my Yale professor had worked on the Empire State Building) I was and am no novice in structural design.

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: Home
Original in German: Home

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc – Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Elected member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences. Former Vice President and honorary lifetime member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: " In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."

Mario Fontana, Dr Sc CE – Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, Institute of Structural Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former Director of the Steel Construction Division
, Geilinger AG. Author of more than 40 papers on structural engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "We simply don't know what exactly happened in WTC 7," said Mario Fontana, sitting Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction at ETH-Zurich. At conferences of structural analysis experts one has discovered only very little on the collapse of WTC 7. It is at least thinkable that a long, on-going fire could have caused the collapse of the building, according to Fontana."

Bio: ETH-Zürich - Prof. Dr. M. Fontana

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The final NIST report about WTC 7 collapse came out in November 2008.

These guys gave their opinions in 2006!!!!

OMG....thanks for doing my work for me. :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The final NIST report about WTC 7 collapse came out in November 2008.

These guys gave their opinions in 2006!!!!

OMG....thanks for doing my work for me. :)
NIST released its first report in oct of 2005 chump...

Who rigged the explosives? Ninjas? Go take a look at pictures of buildings being explosively demolished and you see wiring everywhere. Where was all that wiring in the Trade Towers? Now this is where someone says "it was in the walls where no one could see it." Uh-huh, so when did it get put in the walls? When Bob left his cubicle to get a refill in his coffee our Ninja Demo Team snuck in, drilled a hole in the wall, rigged the explosives, and repaired the wall so that no one knew any better, clearly. But they did it at night, right? So then the cleaning crews would have noticed, yet none of them did.

strawman much...there would of been thousands of miles of wiring and every kind of electronics imaginable in the trade centers ..wireless detonators have existed for many many years...physics cares not about your little stories of hard you think it would be to covertly demolish a building

So we have unknown numbers of people from unknown agencies or organizations covertly bringing in craptons of explosives, placing them in such a way that nobody at any point gets any the wiser, and nobody ever walks in on them unexpectedly or even someone like a maintenance crew or electrician stumbling across one, and said explosives are set to go off, and none of them fail in such a way that they don't do their job, and of course no remains are ever found by recovery crews in the aftermath...

versus

...planes full of fuel crash doing all kinds of structural damage, spilt fuel burns hot enough and for long enough to weaken structural members that allows the buildings to collapse...

...and the Ninja Demolition Teams are the more plausible answer.

Well, I'm convinced.

who rigged the explosives? Ninjas? Go take a look at pictures of buildings being explosively demolished and you see wiring everywhere. Where was all that wiring in the trade towers? Now this is where someone says "it was in the walls where no one could see it." uh-huh, so when did it get put in the walls? When bob left his cubicle to get a refill in his coffee our ninja demo team snuck in, drilled a hole in the wall, rigged the explosives, and repaired the wall so that no one knew any better, clearly. But they did it at night, right? So then the cleaning crews would have noticed, yet none of them did.

strawman much...there would of been thousands of miles of wiring and every kind of electronics imaginable in the trade centers ..wireless detonators have existed for many many years...physics cares not about your little stories of hard you think it would be to covertly demolish a building

so we have unknown numbers of people from unknown agencies or organizations covertly bringing in craptons of explosives, placing them in such a way that nobody at any point gets any the wiser, and nobody ever walks in on them unexpectedly or even someone like a maintenance crew or electrician stumbling across one, and said explosives are set to go off, and none of them fail in such a way that they don't do their job, and of course no remains are ever found by recovery crews in the aftermath...

Versus

...planes full of fuel crash doing all kinds of structural damage, spilt fuel burns hot enough and for long enough to weaken structural members that allows the buildings to collapse...

...and the ninja demolition teams are the more plausible answer.

Well, i'm convinced.

no plane hit wtc 7

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJy7lhVK2xE]Richard Humenn P.E. - WTC Chief Electrical Design Engineer - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbhZCqNZP2U]WTC POWER-DOWNS BEFORE 9/11 - WTC EMPLOYEE INTERVIEWS - YouTube[/ame]

Richard Humenn P.E. - WTC Chief Electrical Design Engineer - AE911Truth.org - YouTube

electrical engineers aren't qualified to discuss collapses of high rise buildings.

their opinions don't really matter.

should I get my dentist's opinion too?

so we have unknown numbers of people from unknown agencies or organizations covertly bringing in craptons of explosives, placing them in such a way that nobody at any point gets any the wiser, and nobody ever walks in on them unexpectedly or even someone like a maintenance crew or electrician stumbling across one, and said explosives are set to go off, and none of them fail in such a way that they don't do their job, and of course no remains are ever found by recovery crews in the aftermath...

Versus

Well, i'm convinced.

no plane hit wtc 7

But there was a giant building right next to it that fell down. You don't think at least some of WTC 1 or 2 might have possibly, could have, maybe hit 7 and done some serious damage? Some of that debris causing damage of it's own that led to fire lines being cut, a fire that rages out of control and weakened steel causing 7 to fall in on itself?

But that's somehow less likely than Ninja Demolition Crews.

Versus

Well, i'm convinced.

no plane hit wtc 7

But there was a giant building right next to it that fell down. You don't think at least some of WTC 1 or 2 might have possibly, could have, maybe hit 7 and done some serious damage? Some of that debris causing damage of it's own that led to fire lines being cut, a fire that rages out of control and weakened steel causing 7 to fall in on itself?

But that's somehow less likely than Ninja Demolition Crews.

you have never read the NIST report have you

He headed the aerospace program and flew 100 combat missons

where did he get his Masters degree in civil/structural engineering or highrise architecture?

see? Im lowering the bar for you.

but you'll still fail.

He headed the aerospace program and flew 100 combat missons

where did he get his Masters degree in civil/structural engineering or highrise architecture?

see? Im lowering the bar for you.

but you'll still fail.

(PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology.

Harry G. Robinson, III, FAIA, AICP, NOMA – Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Twice appointed by the President of the United States to be Commissioner and then elected Chairman, United States Commission of Fine Arts. Past President of two major national architectural organizations - National Architectural Accrediting Board, 1996, and National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, 1992. Chairman, UNESCO

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

David A. Johnson, B.Arch, MCP (City Planning), PhD (Regional Planning), F.AICP – Internationally recognized architect and city and regional planner. Professor Emeritus, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Tennessee. Former Professor and Chair of the Planning Departments at Syracuse University and Ball State University. Elected Fellow, American Institute of Certified Planners (2004). Past President of the Fulbright Association of the United States. Recipient of five Fulbright Scholarships for continued education in Cyprus, India, Thailand, and the Soviet Union. Directed educational projects in Brazil and Portugal. Active in reconstruction efforts in Bosnia and bicommunal peace-making in Cyprus. Former professional planner on the staffs of the Washington National Capital Planning Commission and the Regional Plan Association of New York. Former editorial board member of the Journal of the American Planning Association. Author of numerous journal articles on urban and regional planning theory and history. Author of Planning the Great Metropolis (1996). Co-author of The TVA Regional Planning and Development Program (2005). Contributing author to Two Centuries of American Planning (1988).
Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
Tages Anzeiger

Richard Humenn P.E. - WTC Chief Electrical Design Engineer - AE911Truth.org - YouTube

electrical engineers aren't qualified to discuss collapses of high rise buildings.

Thats total nonsense ..the man worked as an engineer in the world trade center and Can attest to the ease in which the core columns could be accessed as well he is backed in his opinion by world class physicist.. structural engineers ...hardly comparable to your dentist

Thats total nonsense ..the man worked as an engineer in the world trade center and Can attest to the ease in which the core columns could be accessed as well he is backed in his opinion by world class physicist.. structural engineers ...hardly comparable to your dentist

When will your group of "architects and engineers" reach 1% of the total engineering community?

Pathetic.

In almost 12 years, you can't even get 1%.

Just goes to show you how much interest there is in your idiotic claims.

Here's an idea for you eots. Go ask Richard Humenn to design your next high rise apartment for you. I'm sure you'll trust that he's a qualified "structural" engineer.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back