Why the sudden explosion of liberal women running for president?

Um no. That isn’t at all what I meant.

I know. Just pulling your leg, Bill.

Yet, I find the timidity of "having a female president, once" indicative - even those of good will are lacking the imagination to rectify as much as possible whatever injustice there was in the past. They are in effect unwitting allies of those who are standing athwart of even marginal changes, if they don't try outright to turn back the clock a century. It took 45 male presidents to create the domineered-by-males system we have. One female president will not suffice to correct for that outrage, just as one Obama didn't suffice to rectify that other outrage, that is, racism. And even while there are just female candidacies announced, or just exploratory committees, male weaklings are squealing like stuck pigs already. That's got to change.
When I said “for once” it is more about the odds of having more than one future female president. Of course, as much as I would be okay with having all future presidents be female, it is still important to choose the right president. I can’t stand republicans. If a female republican ran for office, you better believe I would vote for the democrat nominee no matter who he or she is. The republican candidate has to lose by default lol.

All this being said, I preferred Bernie and voted for him in the primaries over Hillary. It was of course a no brainer to vote for Hillary over Trump though. I don’t regret either of those votes.
Why, if faced with a Republican or a Democrat female candidate would you necessarily vote for one candidate over the other? Do you not regard qualifications over party affiliation? I am truly curious, why is a vote for Hillary a no-brainer?
PS: I voted for Barney over Hillary in the primaries
Qualifications certainly do matter, but so does policy. The republican platform from a candidate has never appealed to me so I have never supported one. You could make the argument Obama was less qualified than the other candidates he ran against in terms of his experience, but what ultimately mattered to me was what his platform was.

The vote for Hillary was a no-brainer because it was a vote against Trump. I’m not really fond of Hillary, but I do think she had merits that qualified her as president either way.
What qualifications did Hillary bring to the table that would have made her a better president?
Are you kidding me? Her extensive foreign policy experience. She was also an experienced senator and accomplished attorney.

We changed things by electing a candidate from outside the Beltway culture in 1916 and look what's happening. If a conservative/Republican female candidate announced, I am willing to bet that the lamestream media and left-tard establishment would initiate hew-and-cry to pull such a candidate down, regardless of sterling qualifications.

Yeah, you voted for the ultimate insider, and for an incompetent crook, and now look what happened.

The last time you actually run a female for (vice) president, her most obvious, "sterling" qualification was spelled "MILF". Wake me up when you actually nominate a sterling female candidate - but that would be in about 50 or so years. Oh, and, while you are at it, do please spare us the silly whine about the MSM, okay? It's unbecoming.
And which of those liberal women who have declared their intentions have any qualifications for the job? Other than race and gender and riding the PC wave, I don't see anything compelling in any of them. Quite the opposite in some of their cases. Liawatha comes to mind.

And which of those liberal women who have declared their intentions have any qualifications for the job? Other than race and gender and riding the PC wave, I don't see anything compelling in any of them. Quite the opposite in some of their cases. Liawatha comes to mind.

Asked by a man who couldn't find a single of Hillary's qualifications, and who cannot spell the name of the man he wanted to run for president. Allegedly.

They are all natural citizens of the U.S., and of the required age. Neither of them is known for sexual assault, neither of them is a serial bankrupt, and neither of them is a dickish asshole. Which is why you can't find their qualifications. That would stand in the way of you voting for your own ilk.

Go away. You're a cheap, misogynist fraud.

I know. Just pulling your leg, Bill.

Yet, I find the timidity of "having a female president, once" indicative - even those of good will are lacking the imagination to rectify as much as possible whatever injustice there was in the past. They are in effect unwitting allies of those who are standing athwart of even marginal changes, if they don't try outright to turn back the clock a century. It took 45 male presidents to create the domineered-by-males system we have. One female president will not suffice to correct for that outrage, just as one Obama didn't suffice to rectify that other outrage, that is, racism. And even while there are just female candidacies announced, or just exploratory committees, male weaklings are squealing like stuck pigs already. That's got to change.
When I said “for once” it is more about the odds of having more than one future female president. Of course, as much as I would be okay with having all future presidents be female, it is still important to choose the right president. I can’t stand republicans. If a female republican ran for office, you better believe I would vote for the democrat nominee no matter who he or she is. The republican candidate has to lose by default lol.

All this being said, I preferred Bernie and voted for him in the primaries over Hillary. It was of course a no brainer to vote for Hillary over Trump though. I don’t regret either of those votes.
Why, if faced with a Republican or a Democrat female candidate would you necessarily vote for one candidate over the other? Do you not regard qualifications over party affiliation? I am truly curious, why is a vote for Hillary a no-brainer?
PS: I voted for Barney over Hillary in the primaries
Qualifications certainly do matter, but so does policy. The republican platform from a candidate has never appealed to me so I have never supported one. You could make the argument Obama was less qualified than the other candidates he ran against in terms of his experience, but what ultimately mattered to me was what his platform was.

The vote for Hillary was a no-brainer because it was a vote against Trump. I’m not really fond of Hillary, but I do think she had merits that qualified her as president either way.
What qualifications did Hillary bring to the table that would have made her a better president?
Are you kidding me? Her extensive foreign policy experience. She was also an experienced senator and accomplished attorney.
Okay, now I know you're joking.

Asked by a man who couldn't find a single of Hillary's qualifications, and who cannot spell the name of the man he wanted to run for president. Allegedly.

They are all natural citizens of the U.S., and of the required age. Neither of them is known for sexual assault, neither of them is a serial bankrupt, and neither of them is a dickish asshole. Which is why you can't find their qualifications. That would stand in the way of you voting for your own ilk.

Go away. You're a cheap, misogynist fraud.
Wow! Hillary may have had some work experience but as a human being, she's a total waste of gas. She lost because she was (still is) about as appealing as a dog turd. As for the declared field of dimocrap women, most are frauds in their very own special ways. I would enthusiastically support any woman who was qualified for the job and supported public policy that would benefit this country, all of us.
As it stands, the upcoming election will certainly not be boring. I'll grant you that.

Forum List

Back