Why the sudden explosion of liberal women running for president?

So she didn't say you can see Russia from my house? I didn't think so.

So, a comedy show made fun of Palin's statement. Imagine the ordeal.

Whereas Hillary was merely accused of some select pieces of the criminal code, including murder. Yeah, I see it now, how lightly "liberal women" are being treated in their safe space in the media.

BTW, Papageorgio, when did you decide that you'd be better off without the sense of embarrassment?

Just after you did, thanks.

For decades we have had one or two women run at times in each party. Suddenly they come out of the woodwork as if to ensure Hillary wont run again? To try mainstreaming their radical ideals? To have a reason to bitch about Trump everyday?

It's not like women suddenly became qualified after getting airtime on our radical MSM outlets.

Why the sudden flurry?
Scary?

With their radical marxist ideas......yeah, it is scary how depraved and ignorant they are.

Ithink that these women are realizing how much the U.S. needs their talents, leadership, and capabilities. We already have experienced the incompetent male clown posse that the republican party put in place..

Ithink that these women are realizing how much the U.S. needs their talents, leadership, and capabilities. We already have experienced the incompetent male clown posse that the republican party put in place..

Talents, leadership and capabilities? So laundry, house cleaning, cooking and getting the kids ready for school is what’s going to save this country? I think not.

"Troll" isn't defined as "woman who puts you in your place."
LOL

She keeps lying about me being a troll, without any evidence, she isn't putting anyone in their place she is flat out and out lying, I am sorry you aren't smart enough to see the difference.
I know you aren't a troll, Papa, but that doesn't make her a troll. "Lying" is saying something you know to be untrue and doing it intentionally to deceive. I don't think she would do that. She is having a flight of the imagination, which happens to the best of us at times. I believe the whole thing with the Catholic boys and the black Jews and the indian with the tomtom was broadcast by a troll. Is it true? Dunno. But it's my guess, not a "lie."

Then she is lying, pure and simple, she is intentionally deceiving when she calls those that don't agree with her Russian trolls. It isn't the first time she has done it and I doubt it will be the last time, it is her MO anymore. It is a cheap shot, just like calling people racist or homophobic when you can't counter their argument. It is dishonest and a cheap shot to try to win an argument you can't win intellectually. Once is fine but more than that it is dishonest and is lying. She can either put up evidence or shut up. Pretty simple.

She also claimed Democrats protested Reagan's Immigration and Control Act of 1986. In Congress the majority of Democrat approved the bill, it was bipartisan, another falsehood.
I give up.

When you are completely wrong, as in this case, it's a good idea.
I'm completely wrong? So you ARE a troll, then?
'Scuse me.

Sure sounds neat. The more feminine someone is the more likely they're to lead by emotion, which is what you're doing. Trump's a great POTUS from an objective standpoint, but that involves critical application and intellectual honesty.

She keeps lying about me being a troll, without any evidence, she isn't putting anyone in their place she is flat out and out lying, I am sorry you aren't smart enough to see the difference.
I know you aren't a troll, Papa, but that doesn't make her a troll. "Lying" is saying something you know to be untrue and doing it intentionally to deceive. I don't think she would do that. She is having a flight of the imagination, which happens to the best of us at times. I believe the whole thing with the Catholic boys and the black Jews and the indian with the tomtom was broadcast by a troll. Is it true? Dunno. But it's my guess, not a "lie."

Then she is lying, pure and simple, she is intentionally deceiving when she calls those that don't agree with her Russian trolls. It isn't the first time she has done it and I doubt it will be the last time, it is her MO anymore. It is a cheap shot, just like calling people racist or homophobic when you can't counter their argument. It is dishonest and a cheap shot to try to win an argument you can't win intellectually. Once is fine but more than that it is dishonest and is lying. She can either put up evidence or shut up. Pretty simple.

She also claimed Democrats protested Reagan's Immigration and Control Act of 1986. In Congress the majority of Democrat approved the bill, it was bipartisan, another falsehood.
I give up.

'Scuse me.

She did lie, and you have failed to prove she did not.

For decades we have had one or two women run at times in each party. Suddenly they come out of the woodwork as if to ensure Hillary wont run again? To try mainstreaming their radical ideals? To have a reason to bitch about Trump everyday?

It's not like women suddenly became qualified after getting airtime on our radical MSM outlets.

Why the sudden flurry?
It worked for Obama. Lots of fo'ks voted for him 'cause he was "jes layk dem". Now, they are counting on women to be as blindly stupid and misandrist as blacks were when Obama ran. Even better, some of these women can also check the "black" or "minority" block on their application.

Talents, leadership and capabilities? So laundry, house cleaning, cooking and getting the kids ready for school is what’s going to save this country? I think not.
Actually, it is. Those very important functions have been performed by women for millennia while men acted like the dickheads they are.

Why aren't women in the Republican Party running for office?

Because a far larger percentage of Republican women know their proper place in the world.

Just a hint - it’s not in politics.
So she didn't say you can see Russia from my house? I didn't think so.

So, a comedy show made fun of Palin's statement. Imagine the ordeal.

Whereas Hillary was merely accused of some select pieces of the criminal code, including murder. Yeah, I see it now, how lightly "liberal women" are being treated in their safe space in the media.

BTW, Papageorgio, when did you decide that you'd be better off without the sense of embarrassment?
The point is Hillary had support of 95% of the media. That venom by Tina Fey cost some votes which cost many taxpayers Obamacare payouts and fines. TV is the Pravda propaganda machine.

Sure sounds neat. The more feminine someone is the more likely they're to lead by emotion, which is what you're doing. Trump's a great POTUS from an objective standpoint, but that involves critical application and intellectual honesty.
There is nothing wrong with "emotion," which every one of us experiences, balls or not.
GettyImages_1041965758.1538078658.jpg

Actually, it is. Those very important functions have been performed by women for millennia while men acted like the dickheads they are.

Those are important SUPPORT functions. They are not Leadership functions. They are designed to feee up the Male Head of Household to be the bread winner, the decision maker and the Leader of the family.

It is not the natural function of a woman to lead or be the decision maker.

I give up.

'Scuse me.

It's really bothering you, isn't it? I was trying to make you feel better by telling you I don't think you're a troll, but it just gave you someone else to bump your hard head against. Fine, be that way.

Those are important SUPPORT functions. They are not Leadership functions. They are designed to feee up the Male Head of Household to be the bread winner, the decision maker and the Leader of the family.

It is not the natural function of a woman to lead or be the decision maker.
Married men understand who makes the decisions within the family. Sometimes the "support" functions are the leading functions.

I give up.

'Scuse me.

It's really bothering you, isn't it? I was trying to make you feel better by telling you I don't think you're a troll, but it just gave you someone else to bump your hard head against. Fine, be that way.

I don't need you to make me feel better, you give yourself way, way, way, too much credit.

If you are going to TRY to be funny be at least a little funny, so far you aren't funny at all.

She lied, live with it.

I give up.

'Scuse me.

I don't need you to make me feel better, you give yourself way, way, way, too much credit.

If you are going to TRY to be funny be at least a little funny, so far you aren't funny at all.

She lied, live with it.
I wasn't trying to be funny. But I still don't think she "lied." You guys fling that around way too much.

There is nothing wrong with "emotion," which every one of us experiences, balls or not.
You mean an "Inquisition" culture is the way to go!

You mean an "Inquisition" culture is the way to go!
What inquisition culture?

Forum List

Back