Why the the left should NEVER try exploiting the Bible

Pay little attention to Godless leftist heathens that quote scripture.

Nine of ten times they are in waaaaay over their heads

Actually, the "godless" usually know scripture much better than "true believers".

Survey: Atheists, Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious

Yeah right, I can't count the times some homo has tried to tell me it's a sin to eat shellfish...dopes, that was Mosaic Law, part of the old Covenant and done away with by the New Covenant....furthermore it was never a sin for Gentiles

Ah yes, What would Jesus do?

Refer to them as "homos".

You're a terrible human being. Truly.

Also, Jesus came to confirm the law.

Matthew , Chapter 5

You think I care what you think of me? The Bible clearly states homosexuallity is a sin, not once, not twice but numerous times.

He'd tell them to knock it off and sin no more

SassyIrishLass

So what do you think the bible/jesus/god would say about kinky sex sites on line? Things like an attorney and his wife registering to meet up with other married couples for some discrete hankying and pankying?

I ask because that same bible has lots and lots of incest, rape, slavery. Hell, those people hated children so much, they sent bears to kill them. And god hates kids so much, he drowned all of them.

So? What about modern-day "christians" who don't keep their marriage vows, screw around with other, like-minded couples and then go ask forgiveness on Sunday. Or would they even confess to those sins?

Just curious and you say you're an authority on the bible and sinning.

TIA

:eusa_angel:
What exactly does the Old Testament have to do with Christianity? You claim to be the expert, so explain.

Don't tell the libs how to get to heaven. They have ruined the nation and the earth. We don't want them in Heaven...:laugh::lol::lmao:

Don't tell the libs how to get to heaven. They have ruined the nation and the earth. We don't want them in Heaven...:laugh::lol::lmao:
Man....not only is that funny as hell....but that is a great point. They could literally destroy heaven. There would be garbage everywhere, debt, and Heaven would have to file bankruptcy like Detroit. :laugh:

You are truly an idiot. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies for thousands of years, indisputably.
Now that you mention it - I do seem to remember reading about "Prehistoric Parenthood". They were abortion clinics which used the tails of the Stegosaurus to kill babies in the womb. :lmao:

Ancient Egypt abortion methods

According to Ebers Papyrus, an abortion could be induced with the use of a plant-fiber tampon coated with a compound that included honey and crushed dates. Subsequent herbal abortifacients included the long-extinct silphium. This silphium and one more pennyroyal were the most prized medicinal plants of the ancient world, sometimes used in today’s time to induce abortions. However, it is highly toxic and not considered safe.

Ancient Egypt Abortion: Methods, Techniques, Herbs for Birth Control

Ebers Papyrus is a preserved medical document from ancient Egypt, traced to about 1550 B.C.E. Longer and more complete than the Edwin Smith Papyrus, and about as old (the Edwin Smith Papyrus is dated to about 1600 B.C.E.), it is a collection of diverse medical texts that offers the most complete record of Egyptian medicine. It has been called the most important medical papyrus yet recovered (WNI 2008).

Ebers Papyrus - New World Encyclopedia

"Patriot" the football "star", 1550 B.C.E. was over 3,000 years ago.

It seems prudent not to quote anything you haven't read.

No one accused them lf being prudent

I was raised Christian. I've read every word of the bible, including the description of raping the girls in Jericho and dashing out the brains of babies. THAT portion certainly jives with the values of Republicans and the warmongers in the Freedom Caucus.

Me too. I always hated that the bible is so full of violence to women and children, lots of rape, incest, killing.

The last thing christians are entitled to is their self-righteous, holier than thou crap.

Man....not only is that funny as hell....but that is a great point. They could literally destroy heaven. There would be garbage everywhere, debt, and Heaven would have to file bankruptcy like Detroit. :laugh:

Yeah, that's what Jesus would say. Do you profess to be a Christian, "Patriot"?

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." (Matthew 25:31-46)

Actually, the "godless" usually know scripture much better than "true believers".

Yeah right, I can't count the times some homo has tried to tell me it's a sin to eat shellfish...dopes, that was Mosaic Law, part of the old Covenant and done away with by the New Covenant....furthermore it was never a sin for Gentiles

Matthew , Chapter 5

You think I care what you think of me? The Bible clearly states homosexuallity is a sin, not once, not twice but numerous times.

SassyIrishLass

So what do you think the bible/jesus/god would say about kinky sex sites on line? Things like an attorney and his wife registering to meet up with other married couples for some discrete hankying and pankying?

I ask because that same bible has lots and lots of incest, rape, slavery. Hell, those people hated children so much, they sent bears to kill them. And god hates kids so much, he drowned all of them.

So? What about modern-day "christians" who don't keep their marriage vows, screw around with other, like-minded couples and then go ask forgiveness on Sunday. Or would they even confess to those sins?

TIA

What exactly does the Old Testament have to do with Christianity? You claim to be the expert, so explain.

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Please point out in your Bible verse where Jesus ever mentions government. If you can't do that, point out where he says to force people to help at the barrel of a gun.

You're literally too stupid to realize that you are proving the premise of this thread for me! :laugh:

Matthew , Chapter 5

SassyIrishLass

TIA

Why print it with the New Testament if it doesn't apply? Aren't the 10 Commandments in that part?

Please point out in your Bible verse where Jesus ever mentions government. If you can't do that, point out where he says to force people to help at the barrel of a gun.

You're literally too stupid to realize that you are proving the premise of this thread for me! :laugh:

Uh oh...did puppy's narrative about abortion fail? Time to abandon that?

Taxes are not "forced" from you with "a gun" you silly, silly Alex Jonsian man. You live in a Representative Republic. You get to vote for Zombie Eyed Granny Starvers if you want to.

I don't believe for a NY second that Jesus would if he lived here.

Render unto Caeser ring a bell?

He also favored progressive taxation by insisting that the poor woman gave more than the rich man because she gave a greater share of her belongings to the church. And for the Jews in that time period, the church was, for all intents and purposes, the organization managing the welfare of the people (like the government today).

But who knows, maybe you're right, and Jesus would be pro-gun, pro free market, pro tax subsidies for digging up oil, etc. :cuckoo:

Matthew , Chapter 5

SassyIrishLass

TIA

JBond If you knew how to read, you would understand that I said the exact opposite -- that I am NOT an authority on the bible.

In point of fact, I asked SassyIrishLass the question because she says she IS an authority on the bible.

Don't worry though. SassyIrishLass disappears - POOF! - if she's asked even the most simple question.

BUT, JBond now you have me curious about what you said - that the old testament is not part of christian beliefs?

Is that what you meant? Or are you referring to cafeteria christians like SassyIrishLass ? Are you also a cafeteria christian?

Matthew , Chapter 5

SassyIrishLass

TIA

Why print it with the New Testament if it doesn't apply? Aren't the 10 Commandments in that part?
That isn't what I asked.

Do you honestly believe abortion is a modern construct? The Bible describes how to perform one.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

even if there was just a suspicion of a wife's infidelity... then by all means, kill that growing seed from another man.
Wow...by bringing her before a priest with water?!? :uhh:

Was that the best you could do?!? :lmao:

lol.... are you really that ignorant or just playing stupid? can you read? can you comprehend? it wasn't just 'water'. why would a priest give plain water to a woman accused of adultery? how would plain water act in the manner that it did to her body? that makes no sense. that passage explains that a husband thinks his wife was with another man. he takes her to a priest & he comes up with a foul concoction for her to drink....

15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.

17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water:

that makes her belly swell, thighs rot, that brings on the curse.

21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The Lord make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the Lord doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell;

22 And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot:

you DO know that is an old fashioned term for menstruation, don't you? 'the curse' is brought on so the wife can miscarry. to do something deliberately that brings on a miscarriage is :

now

read

very

slowly........

abortion.

you're welcome for the bible lesson.

Last edited:
Yes little puppy, that passage is describing forcing a woman to miscarry.

I get that the words don't go together in ways you recognize, but that's how the bible reads. Sound out the words slowly, maybe that will help.
Ok...let's sound them out slowly!
And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water
So water with dust in it means "abortion" to you? :lmao:

'belly swelling, thighs rotting & bringing on the curse'' certainly does.

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." (Matthew 25:31-46)
Sounds like a theocracy. Is that what we want?

Render unto Caeser ring a bell?

He also favored progressive taxation by insisting that the poor woman gave more than the rich man because she gave a greater share of her belongings to the church. And for the Jews in that time period, the church was, for all intents and purposes, the organization managing the welfare of the people (like the government today).

But who knows, maybe you're right, and Jesus would be pro-gun, pro free market, pro tax subsidies for digging up oil, etc. :cuckoo:

And don't bother asking them about money changers and feeding the poor.

Nope. All they want to know is **WWJB?

**Who Would Jesus Bomb?

And they have often said they want to 'blow things up in the US. Also, just like drumpf said, they love war and just itch to kill people. Not terrorists necessarily. Just kill so they can say we are killing.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back