Why this woman won't shave her legs ever again !

Shaved my legs once. Once! (apologies to Joe Piscapo and "Johnny Dangerously") :)

If you wear jeans, the stubbles a killer. :)

More information than I needed, but did you try on a bra and panties too ?

Not in conjunction with shaving my legs, but at other times.:) Lipstick too. But just a pink one to make my lips pinker. :) Men don't get that stuff and women lucked out with all the sexy choices they get.

Someone please stop this dude before he hangs himself !

"Tonight, let us make them remember, this is Zion, and we are not afraid!" :)

I don't suppose your date for Friday night goes by the name of "Caitlyn" ?

Shaved my legs once. Once! (apologies to Joe Piscapo and "Johnny Dangerously") :)

If you wear jeans, the stubbles a killer. :)

More information than I needed, but did you try on a bra and panties too ?

Not in conjunction with shaving my legs, but at other times.:) Lipstick too. But just a pink one to make my lips pinker. :) Men don't get that stuff and women lucked out with all the sexy choices they get.

Someone please stop this dude before he hangs himself !

"Tonight, let us make them remember, this is Zion, and we are not afraid!" :)

I don't suppose your date for Friday night goes by the name of "Caitlyn" ?
Brucella

"It’s believed that as far back as 4,000 B.C., women were using dangerous substances like arsenic and quicklime to get the job done. Meanwhile, the Egyptians, who never did anything halfway, removed all of their body hair from head to toe. They really liked the sleek look, but it also had a practical purpose. Being hairless discouraged the spread of disease and vermin such as lice and other icky creepy-crawlies. By 500 B.C., Roman ladies had learned how to use pumice stones and even a primitive version of the razor."

Also among the ladies of ancient Greece pubic hair was removed as to leave it was considered "uncivilized".
Any woman has the right to remain as hairy as a gorilla...and about as popular as one.

"It’s believed that as far back as 4,000 B.C., women were using dangerous substances like arsenic and quicklime to get the job done. Meanwhile, the Egyptians, who never did anything halfway, removed all of their body hair from head to toe. They really liked the sleek look, but it also had a practical purpose. Being hairless discouraged the spread of disease and vermin such as lice and other icky creepy-crawlies. By 500 B.C., Roman ladies had learned how to use pumice stones and even a primitive version of the razor."

Also among the ladies of ancient Greece pubic hair was removed as to leave it was considered "uncivilized".
Any woman has the right to remain as hairy as a gorilla...and about as popular as one.

I wonder if it came right down to it whether iI would prefer a stacked woman with hairy legs over a skinny one without body hair. Both having pretty faces, I would still take the "stacked" hairy legged one over the skinny hairless one. After I made love to her she would be willing to shave her legs and anything else I wanted.

I don't mind hairy legs or armpits on women. I don't care for their mustaches though.

That isn't a mustache. Barack gave her a "dirty Sanchez". She's a freaky bitch in the bedroom.

Cleveland Steamer
Don't get this shit wrong. A genuine (pronounced gen-u-INE) Cleveland Steamer is specifically the act of:
1) Laying a deuce upon your partners chest, then,
2) Sliding your buttcheeks up and down your partner's chest in a wake of your mud river, AND
3) making an authentic sound of a steam-whistle blowing.
Only once the steam-whistle has been sounded have you actually completed a realistic and true Cleveland Steamer.
"Wow, i gave my chick a Cleveland Steamer last night."
"Oh yeah, did you do the steam-whistle sound and everything?"
"Hellzyeah. Woke the neighbors up and everything!"

Forum List

Back