Why Trump cannot win....

Of course he did anyway. But this is a new year and a different circumstance.

Biden is far more of a threat than Clinton ever was IMO....not just to win but also to be the equivalent of an NPC in the white house.

After reading an article by Jonah Goldberg today I did have a few moments of somber thought about 2020. Hell even Trump didn't think he would win in 16.....

Then I remembered that Jonah Goldberg has always been the perfect all-purpose journalistic chameleon for all occasions. When it comes to waiting for the results and then slyly sidling up to them the next day posing as an epochal sage who saw this coming all along nobody surpasses Goldberg in the Olympics of self-congratulatory repose.

Having said that I am content to know that America has just experienced the best four years of the past fifty as far as making a comeback on the world scene as a leader of Nations. This is more or less 100% due to the administration of Donald Trump regardless of who wants to admit it.

However Americans are a fickled lot and it seems that too much success turns them off. So be it. If the next POTUS is to be an adult undergarment wearing marionette.... It will be because we put him there. Sooner or later we all learn to live with our choices even as our choices must learn to live with us.

Jo

Also, pussygrabber has proven how inept and unfit for the job he is...

You would of course prefer the head-jobbing whore who is Jamaican-Indian, pretending to be black, who was picked by the senile fool who has been in Washington, D.C. for forty years and NOW claims he can "fix it." She called him racist and sexist. She called the DNC racist and sexist and now she's sleeping with both. You're unfit even to comment, on anything.

The microcosm you live in is not indicative of the country as a whole

Oh I am hurt......

I've toured Europe fifteen times, Hawaii about the same, the Rocky Mountaineer Train tour in Canada, cruises in the Caribbean and through the Panama Canal, during which I sent a special note to the Captain and with my family, got a tour of the Bridge and Engine Room. I'm a licensed pilot, certified diver, accomplished tennis player, marathoner, and have more money than you ever will.

None of which has anything to do with this election

The microcosm you live in is not indicative of the country as a whole

Oh I am hurt......

I've toured Europe fifteen times, Hawaii about the same, the Rocky Mountaineer Train tour in Canada, cruises in the Caribbean and through the Panama Canal, during which I sent a special note to the Captain and with my family, got a tour of the Bridge and Engine Room. I'm a licensed pilot, certified diver, accomplished tennis player, marathoner, and have more money than you ever will.

None of which has anything to do with this election

1. I do not live in a microcosm. I am well educated, well traveled and financially well off.
So your ignorant insult was misguided and dishonest. Why do you make such misguided, erroneous and dishonest remarks if they have nothing to do with this election?

2. It is noteworthy that you did not detail your own macrocosm, isn't it. This is undoubtedly because you have little to show for your miserable, angry life.

3. "Poor people have been voting Democrat for fifty years and they're still poor." - Sir Charles Barkeley, as he is known

You would of course prefer the head-jobbing whore who is Jamaican-Indian, pretending to be black, who was picked by the senile fool who has been in Washington, D.C. for forty years and NOW claims he can "fix it." She called him racist and sexist. She called the DNC racist and sexist and now she's sleeping with both. You're unfit even to comment, on anything.

sure, that coming from a delusional pussygrabber's cult follower....

sure, that coming from a delusional pussygrabber's cult follower....

In the realm of ignorant pettiness and anger, you are the clear winner. You are the epitome of the one who should never be argued with: "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." And vulgarity. And hatred.
Now join your other hateful, ignorant friends on my Ignore List. You see, if the people you despise so much, like me, were so bad, you wouldn't want to read any more of their tripe. But you and they keep coming back, swearing and hating and spewing ignorant nonsense. I avoid haters like you. Not worth my time to read another word you spittle.

ciao brutto

Forum List

Back