Why Trump is a better environmentalist than Biden or Obama....

How much CO2 are the California wildfires releasing due to Democrats' criminal mismanagement of CA forests?
No question! All because of the Spotted Owl.
Wildfires Caused By Bad Environmental Policy Are Causing California Forests To Be Net CO2 Emitters

Regarding reducing the fuel load, in an interview four months ago, Newsom said that there are
“Hundreds of millions of dead trees” in the state and that it cost his father $35,000 to clear “a small little patch of dead trees” on his property.
Newsom didn’t admit it, but the outrageous cost to remove a few dead trees from private land is a
consequence of California’s Byzantine environmental regulatory patchwork.
This is California’s big secret: it’s not climate change that’s burning up the forests, killing people, and destroying hundreds of homes; it’s decades of environmental mismanagement that has created a tinderbox of unharvested timber, dead trees, and thick underbrush.
In the early 1990s, a series of restrictions were placed on logging in the West to protect the Spotted Owl. As it turned out, nature was more complicated than expected, with owl numbers continuing to decline—even after the California timber harvest plummeted—due to predation from other raptors.

In the meantime, the harvest fell below the growth rate in the 1990s, to about 1.5 billion board feet per year over the past decade.
The tree harvest on federal lands is now one-tenth of what it was in 1988, President Reagan’s last full year in office.

This is the major reason for these fires irresponsible environmental regulations.
120 years of fuel has been deposited on the forest floor due to mismanagement.. Now we have what is called a crown fire burning that can not be put out and burns trees 2 feet into the ground killing all plants and bugs.

Logging and careful management is what is required..

Trump is okay with big businesses polluting our air, water and destroying wildlife habitats. He is no environmentalist.

Lib please, you people on the left don't damage the environment you obliterate it with your big city concrete and pavement. Then you planet killing Dems SPEW hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans obliterating those habitats. Your liberal cities are planet killing factories so shut the hell up about the environment you people are a filthy pestilence. :eusa_hand:

Oh shut up with the lib jazz. Caring for the environment is not liberal. Republicans came up with many of the regulations that Trump is attempting to eviscerate. I support regulating runoff no matter where it happens. You are the filthy pestilence and you need to be exterminated from any seat of power.
in 2020 republicans don't even support clean air or water

what the fuck are you talking about/

Trump talks like he does

That's not what his EPA does, this pipeline being a great example. What the fuck do we need a sand tar pipe for when teh Saudis are pushing the price of a barrel so low all our wells up north are going to close/ Including canadian wells

Makes 0 fucking sense

Trump is okay with big businesses polluting our air, water and destroying wildlife habitats. He is no environmentalist.

Lib please, you people on the left don't damage the environment you obliterate it with your big city concrete and pavement. Then you planet killing Dems SPEW hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans obliterating those habitats. Your liberal cities are planet killing factories so shut the hell up about the environment you people are a filthy pestilence. :eusa_hand:

Oh shut up with the lib jazz. Caring for the environment is not liberal. Republicans came up with many of the regulations that Trump is attempting to eviscerate. I support regulating runoff no matter where it happens. You are the filthy pestilence and you need to be exterminated from any seat of power.

I have given you facts, as reported in your own liberal news media. 100's of MILLIONS of gallons of RAW UNTREATED SEWAGE repeatedly spilled into rivers and oceans by DEMOCRATS. So fouling the water swimming and beaches have to be closed. Now climb down off your pedestal and stop yapping about how you people are champions of the environment what a joke.

Trump talks like he does

That's not what his EPA does, this pipeline being a great example. What the fuck do we need a sand tar pipe for when teh Saudis are pushing the price of a barrel so low all our wells up north are going to close/ Including canadian wells

Makes 0 fucking sense

The idiot is spewing a retarded Dem talking point. Dems can't win on the issues so they lie and claim Republicans want dirty air and water...WHILE its Dems who are fouling the air and water with their big cities cramming people together like sardines obliterating the environment as the spread out from their epicenter of environment destruction.

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

The idiot is spewing a retarded Dem talking point. Dems can't win on the issues so they lie and claim Republicans want dirty air and water...WHILE its Dems who are fouling the air and water with their big cities cramming people together like sardines obliterating the environment as the spread out from their epicenter of environment destruction.

Yea i'm a democrat bud

/s

I'm a real natinoalist

Not a pretend one who is really workign for the chamber of commerce and fucking israel

stay woke you dumb ****

You fucking whtie trash pleb nationalists are the worst. What teh fuck do you know about national prerogatives or power generally? You don't know a fucking thing. Worrying about oil in 2020 of all fucking years....Christ

Canadian oil

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

Yea i'm a democrat bud

/s

I'm a real natinoalist

Not a pretend one who is really workign for the chamber of commerce and fucking israel

stay woke you dumb ****

You fucking whtie trash pleb nationalists are the worst. What teh fuck do you know about national perogatives or power generally? You don't know a fucking thing. Worrying about oil in 2020 of all fucking years....Christ

Canadian oil

LMAO care to debate which side is doing real damage to the environment? I'm guessing no, not surprised as I'd kick your ass and you'd end up running home to your momma crying.

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

Yea i'm a democrat bud

/s

I'm a real natinoalist

stay woke you dumb ****

You fucking whtie trash pleb nationalists are the worst. What teh fuck do you know about national perogatives or power generally? You don't know a fucking thing. Worrying about oil in 2020 of all fucking years....Christ

Canadian oil

LMAO care to debate which side is doing real damage to the environment? I'm guessing no, not surprised as I'd kick your ass and you'd end up running home to your momma crying.

You're a pale little shit who can't remember his place

i'm a 200 pound brown man who does well in modern education

I assure you i'd curb stomp you

In a general knowledge test and a fight

"i'm a nationalist". No you're not you're a pleb. Remember your place

One simple example.

Obama/Biden wanted 1 million barrel oil tankers traveling on the open ocean.
Trump and logical environmentally concerned people favor a pipeline on dry land that carries in one mile 700 barrels.
Plus the history of oil pipeline spills from 185,000 miles of pipeline are cumulative far less than one million oil tanker risks.
According to the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, these spills and ruptures released over 7 million gallons of crude from 2010 to present.
7 million gallons is equal to 127,272 barrels. Think about that. In 10 years 127,272 barrels... VS one tanker carrying 1 MILLION barrels on the open seas!

So who cared more about the environment... Trump who based on history would support 12,000 barrels per year potential VS 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean?

TRUMP WINS AGAIN. Helluva lot easier to clean up spilled oil on land than it is in the deep ocean!

One simple example.

Trump and logical environmentally concerned people favor a pipeline on dry land that carries in one mile 700 barrels.
Plus the history of oil pipeline spills from 185,000 miles of pipeline are cumulative far less than one million oil tanker risks.
According to the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, these spills and ruptures released over 7 million gallons of crude from 2010 to present.
7 million gallons is equal to 127,272 barrels. Think about that. In 10 years 127,272 barrels... VS one tanker carrying 1 MILLION barrels on the open seas!

So who cared more about the environment... Trump who based on history would support 12,000 barrels per year potential VS 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean?

TRUMP WINS AGAIN. Helluva lot easier to clean up spilled oil on land than it is in the deep ocean!

We don't have to clean teh fucking ocean it's not our water that's the beauty of it you dumb bastard

One simple example.

Do give us the list of "big businesses destroying our environment" due to Trump! You're always good for a laugh. I'm sure that will be forthcoming right along with his 30 lies from yesterday.

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

Yea i'm a democrat bud

/s

I'm a real natinoalist

stay woke you dumb ****

Canadian oil

You're a pale little shit who can't remember his place

i'm a 200 pound brown man who does well in modern education

I assure you i'd curb stomp you

In a general knowledge test and a fight

"i'm a nationalist". No you're not you're a pleb. Remember your place

Please, just my left pinky is smarter than you. Oh wait, your post count :auiqs.jpg:I see you are new here. Return when you have grown some debating skills. :eusa_hand:

One simple example.

Do give us the list of "big businesses destroying our environment" due to Trump! You're always good for a laugh. I'm sure that will be forthcoming right along with his 30 lies from yesterday.

They just spew lies about Trump without ever backing up their wild claims. When I hit these idiots with documented Dem damage to the environment they run away and hide.

i'm a 200 pound brown man who does well in modern education I assure you i'd curb stomp you

Wow. 200 pounds. Is that your idea of "big?" I doubt I'd even feel your punches. I could pick you up, spin you around and throw you. :lmao:

i'm a 200 pound brown man who does well in modern education I assure you i'd curb stomp you

Wow. 200 pounds. Is that your idea of "big?" I doubt I'd even feel your punches. I could pick you up, spin you around and throw you. :lmao:

That one got stuffed into his school locker daily.

200 with no fat is a lotta dude

Outside real giants i'll go at you, lol

Mike tyson is in my weight class

I was quite literally the biggest kid in my class until highschool, grew early. I was born to be a bully, it's the white half, hahahahah

you on the other hand have been nothing but mediocre your whole life

athletically and obviously intellectually

I on the other hand was blessed at birth

I was quite literally the biggest kid in my class until highschool, grew early. I was born to be a bully, it's the white half, hahahahah

LOL are you still in junior high?

LOL are you still in junior high?

even your shit talking is weak

my god

what a fucking beta, half south asian kid just whoopin ur ass

hahahaha, god i love that shit

Trump talks like he does

Makes 0 fucking sense

Yea i'm a democrat bud

/s

I'm a real natinoalist

stay woke you dumb ****

You fucking whtie trash pleb nationalists are the worst. What teh fuck do you know about national prerogatives or power generally? You don't know a fucking thing. Worrying about oil in 2020 of all fucking years....Christ

Canadian oil
Actually as the thread title suggests because Trump as most intelligent people know that 700 barrels of oil traveling 1 mile on dry land
has a smaller chance of damaging the environment than 1,000,000 barrels in an oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open ocean.
I'm assuming you are smart enough to know that:
1,000,000 barrels is more than 700 barrels.
one mile of pipeline carrying 700 barrels on DRY land and buried underground would do less damage to the environment.
I assume you know that since 2010 oil pipelines on DRY land spilled an average of 12,727 barrels/year or 34 barrels per day
.VS one tanker carrying 1 MILLION barrels on the open seas per day.
TOPF estimated that between 1970 and 2016 approximately 5.73 million tonnes of oil were lost as a result of tanker incidents Oil Spills This is an average of 824,935 barrels per year or 2,358 barrels per day of oil tanker spills.
So if you are so smart, which is environmentally more dangerous : 2,358 barrels/day spilled on ocean or 34 barrels/day on DRY LAND?
So if you are smart enough, then which President was more concerned about damages to the environment?

One simple example.

Did you know Trump suspended enforcement of EPA rules?

Since President Obama assumed office in 2009, the EPA has published over 3,900 rules, averaging almost 500 annually, and amounting to over 33,000 new pages in the Federal Register. The hearing highlighted growing concerns from states and affected entities about the mounting complexity, costs, and legality of EPA rules.

As of May 2020, the Trump administration has rolled back 64 environmental rules and regulations, and an additional 34 rollbacks are in progress.[3] Some environmentalists are concerned that a successful reelection of Trump in 2020 will result in severe and irreversible changes in the climate.[4] Environmental policy of the Donald Trump administration - Wikipedia

Were you aware that one of the EPA rules required for rain water under “water of the United States,” that puddles after a rain fall would be evaluated? Fortunately after much debate puddles were excluded.
A puddle is commonly considered a very small, shallow, and highly transitory pool of water that forms on pavement or uplands during or immediately after a rainstorm or similar precipitation event. However, nume rous comme nters asked that the agencies expressly exclude them in a rule. The final rule does so. page 65 of this document found at this site:

Think about it. The EPA would have asked property owners to measure the amount of water in puddles!

This is why Trump and a vast majority of Americans are so disgusted with "Rules and Regulations"!!! No practical evaluation is for a vast majority of the Rules and Regulations"!

Forum List

Back