Why Trump is at a disadvantage in this election...

Obama damaged oil production in the USA and also in Canada when he banned the keystone pipeline. That shows what he believed had to be done to oil firms.
Keystone xl only benefits the Chinese .

Todd
The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
Canada60%
Mexico10%
Saudi Arabia7%
Iraq4%
Colombia4%

Obama damaged oil production in the USA and also in Canada when he banned the keystone pipeline. That shows what he believed had to be done to oil firms.

Todd
The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
Canada60%
Mexico10%
Saudi Arabia7%
Iraq4%
Colombia4%

Let me put a stake in the ground.
I personally don't like Trump. I think is is loud, boisterous, braggart, narcissistic, all those personal characteristics people use to justify their support of Biden.
I use two statements by the two candidates to illustrate who I support.
I'm not going to identify but let you the reader determine who said this:
The New York times said: "....Plan To Deport 11 Million Undocumented ..."
The Time article says, would be a massive deportation operation that would target millions of people

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Who said what?

we are going to drill, baby, drill” once elected,
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Now to help you potential voters further food for thought:
View attachment 967852
View attachment 967854

/——/ How did that Trump “disadvantage” work out for you guys?

Thanks for the 14-year-old link.

PetroChina is expected to start work this month at MacKay River, which is scheduled to begin producing 35,000 barrels a day by 2014, at a cost of around C$1.3 billion. Eventual output could hit 150,000 bpd.

Anything more recent about how much they still own? How much do they currently produce?

Todd
Canada60%
Mexico10%
Saudi Arabia7%
Iraq4%
Colombia4%
Canada is that number because Trump approved one of the Keystone pipelines. Biden then shut another being built off and killed it.

Canada is that number because Trump approved one of the Keystone pipelines. Biden then shut another being built off and killed it.

If the Canadians want a pipeline for that toxic sludge let them build one to the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. There's no benefit to American consumers or taxpayers.

If the President had not canceled it, the pipeline would have created a positive economic impact of $3.6 to $9.6 billion. What’s more, the administration finally admitted that the President killed between 16,000 and 59,000 jobs with the stroke of a pen.

If the President had not canceled it, the pipeline would have created a positive economic impact of $3.6 to $9.6 billion. What’s more, the administration finally admitted that the President killed between 16,000 and 59,000 jobs with the stroke of a pen.

Lolol 😂 maybe 1200 jobs and that's a stretch. I told you not to fall for the lies and hype . Even some of those jobs would be temporary.

Forum List

Back