Why Trump shouldn't choose Gingrich

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Gingrich says he'll listen to VP offers.

I've heard Gingrich speak about the Constitution , he says sht about the founders that, even I , never heard before. He knows his history.

Gingrich could have been a great politician, here's the problem.

He is cutthroat with the American people. He tells you how things are supposed to be, and when you don't vote for him, he says "F U" and goes and has dinner with Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Newt Gingrich took money from Sheldon Adelson and campaigned in the South in the effort to take primary votes away from Santorum, which made Romney the nominee.

Newt Gingrich can't be trusted. don't do it

"Newt Gingrich can't be trusted."

Neither can Trumpery.

Be that as it may, the worst of the worst are climbing on Duh Donuld's bandwagon just as fast as they can.

The GOP/Repubs/RWNJs have hit bottom. I've thought that before and each time, I've thought there's just no way they can sink any lower.

What a disaster you fools have made for the rest of us to clean up.

Gingrich was a history professor at the University of Georgia. He would be an excellent VP. He knows exactly how Washington works.

I've heard Gingrich speak about the Constitution , he says sht about the founders that, even I , never heard before. He knows his history.

He is cutthroat with the American people. He tells you how things are supposed to be, and when you don't vote for him, he says "F U" and goes and has dinner with Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Newt Gingrich took money from Sheldon Adelson and campaigned in the South in the effort to take primary votes away from Santorum, which made Romney the nominee.

Politics is war by other means. Cutthroat is good.

You won't find anybody who is squeaky clean. Candidates usually pick the VP based on how much they can help their chances of getting elected. It's a strategy call.

You won't find anybody who is squeaky clean. Candidates usually pick the VP based on how much they can help their chances of getting elected. It's a strategy call.

If Newt isn't the VP then Trump's new favourite saying could well "what next, Ginge??"

It would be an excellent outcome of the election.

Greg

Between them they have six wives

They can teach us a lot about family values

He's the last politician to in any way successfully reduce government spending rates even a little

Forum List

Back