🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trump Supporters are Not Protesting in the Streets Over Impeachment.......

Why are your cites police states? Reduce the police watch what happens lol
English dude, we speak English here.
Lol REDUCE THE POLICE .. watch what happens. What don’t you understand lol
You're scared of the police? That's why you hardly leave your house?
Well from my experience if I confront a lib they call the cops and tend to move to towns with lots of cops because republicans scare them
But I thought liberals hated cops?

You can't have it both ways Pigeon Boy.
They do but desperately run to them lol

Easy question:

tRumplings aren't "doers". They're complainers.

That's why I laugh at you idjits every time you say "civil war!". Ain't nuthin' gettin' your fat lazy asses out from in front of your computers.

Hell, I imagine that most of you rarely get further from home than the nearest liquor store. And you only go that far when your low on Milwaukee's best.

I voted for Don and will do it again in 20. That’s the extent of my political affiliation. That, and fucking with retard dims on Tapatalk. The rest of my time is taken up with work, providing for my family, and preparing for my future. I don’t care about he/she’s, and supporting their agenda this week. Bad enough, I have to pay taxes that go to able bodied bums that suck off of society. Go smoke weed, get stupid doodle ink all over your body, and pierce your taint. Just keep it to yourselves please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the denizens of the left are upset about something, there are mass protests, often accompanied by rioting, vandalism, violence, and arrests...

He forgot screaming at the sky...blocking roads...beating up children...and :crybaby:

Easy question:

That's why I laugh at you idjits every time you say "civil war!". Ain't nuthin' gettin' your fat lazy asses out from in front of your computers.

Hell, I imagine that most of you rarely get further from home than the nearest liquor store. And you only go that far when your low on Milwaukee's best.
He doesn't understand reality but he does understand being a bully trouble making punk.

Lol at Mikey posting about understanding reality.
I do, it's where I live and if you ass intrudes you are made to go away.

Well from my experience if I confront a lib they call the cops and tend to move to towns with lots of cops because republicans scare them

You didn't clarify, Pigeon. Do we love them or hate them? I need to know so I know how to act if I get a speeding ticket or something.

You didn't clarify, Pigeon. Do we love them or hate them? I need to know so I know how to act if I get a speeding ticket or something.
You use them like you use everyone else.. what are you feeling today?

Easy question:

I voted for Don and will do it again in 20. That’s the extent of my political affiliation. That, and fucking with retard dims on Tapatalk. The rest of my time is taken up with work, providing for my family, and preparing for my future. I don’t care about he/she’s, and supporting their agenda this week. Bad enough, I have to pay taxes that go to able bodied bums that suck off of society. Go smoke weed, get stupid doodle ink all over your body, and pierce your taint. Just keep it to yourselves please.

And there ya have it folks. Bitching is the extent of the activity tRumplings are willing to take.

I don't it's clearly defined, however I do not thing some things should be punished as harshly as they are and some things should not be illegal.
There in lies the problem- crime is harming another or taking property that doesn't belong to you- those should be punished-

but, too may demand law makers "do something" so ordinary people are made criminals- "do something", think, gun control laws- or, incarceration when people can't, or refuse to pay a fine for stupid shit- like driving with a busted tail light, no license plate, no "license" for exercising Liberty in pursuit of Happiness- in Texas no, or an invalid, inspection sticker- because "we have to do something"- the thing about Liberty is, you have it or you don't. It can't be taken, since it isn't a grant or a privilege, but it sure as hell can be made illegal to exercise it- but, when you demand from gov't what you believe is right, you can bet, it will have unintended consequences, sooner rather than later- this Country's founding Principle is the protection of Liberty from gov't- yet, here we are with more federal laws than can be counted with State and Local laws piled on top of those- laws, by definition are for punishing criminal activity- so, why is there no "clear definition"?

When the denizens of the left are upset about something, there are mass protests, often accompanied by rioting, vandalism, violence, and arrests...But the American right is not like the American left.

So although Trump supporters were certainly not happy at having to watch this impeachment theater, their frustrations did not boil over. That’s because everyone knew, with the possible exception of the more rabid corners of the left’s base, that none of this was real.

The Democrat strategy is to spend the next eleven months claiming to the American people that they should not even seriously consider reelecting an impeached President.

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor.

This is the strategy of an increasingly desperate party that knows Trump and the GOP have a distinct and growing advantage over them right now as the country heads into the new year.

So as strange as this observation might seem to those who get their news from the DNC Media Complex, as Trump is impeached by rabid partisan Democrats frantic to reverse their political fortunes, he is actually growing stronger and is poised for a most unique reelection campaign, the likes of which this country has never before witnessed.

Whatever Democrats believed the results would be of this impeachment debacle, it’s clear at this point they made a massive miscalculation. Far from following the left’s path of civil unrest and protest, Trump supporters will be inspired to send their message to Washington on Nov. 3, 2020.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ..

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor, and watch the mentally retarded left go completely nuts, riot, and perhaps the National Guard will have to be called in to qwell the riots

I keep hearing this from the Left as if it were written in stone. It isn't. And the DemonRATS have given Trump every reason to nominate the most right-wing abortion opponent in the entire U.S. court system and for the Senate to confirm without a hearing. When you spend all your political capital on spite, bile, and hatred, you don't have anything left to lay on the table when it comes time for you to ask for a compromise.
We're NOT protesting because we are intelligent, CIVIL individuals. Also because we know this "impeachment" doesn't mean a damn thing in the long term scheme of things.
Exactly. Is our current leader having to pack his bags already or is he being hauled out of the White House in handcuffs? No.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Easy question:

Didn’t take long for libtard loser Creptard to say something pathetic and stupid again. What a loser. Did you graduate High School. Your a pathetic piece of shit. You have no idea what your talking about. I live in NJ and spend time in NJ and NY I wear my Maga hat, Trump Tee Shirts and my pro gun shirts and have been doing it for three years and not one liberal has said shit to me. Why, because liberals are pussy’s. They don’t fight, there chicken shit. They’ll pay someone to fight for them. So go back under your bed and mommy will tell you it’s safe to come out.

Easy question:

Don’t bother. Creptard is too stupid to talk too. He can’t understand English. You’d be better off drawing him a picture. He may understand that.

Easy question:

Didn’t take long for libtard loser Creptard to say something pathetic and stupid again. What a loser. Did you graduate High School. Your a pathetic piece of shit. You have no idea what your talking about. I live in NJ and spend time in NJ and NY I wear my Maga hat, Trump Tee Shirts and my pro gun shirts and have been doing it for three years and not one liberal has said shit to me. Why, because liberals are pussy’s. They don’t fight, there chicken shit. They’ll pay someone to fight for them. So go back under your bed and mommy will tell you it’s safe to come out.

Yep, Creepy Crepitus is one of THE dumbest posters on here. Incredible lack of intellect and logical or rational thinking. In a word, DREADFUL.

Easy question:

Yep, Creepy Crepitus is one of THE dumbest posters on here. Incredible lack of intellect and logical or rational thinking. In a word, DREADFUL.
Are you kids talking about me again?

Easy question:

Simply DREADFUL................

Easy question:

Absolutely, but there is a difference we speak the truth while you spew out baby talk.

That's why I laugh at you idjits every time you say "civil war!". Ain't nuthin' gettin' your fat lazy asses out from in front of your computers
That’s comical coming from the welfare queens. You people don’t even get your fat, lazy asses off of your couch to hold a job. :laugh:

Easy question:

And there ya have it folks. Bitching is the extent of the activity tRumplings are willing to take.

So what are YOU doing, Skippy? Got some new ink to commentate some of your fucktard beliefs. Maybe a tramp stamp? Oh yeah, you already have a bullseye [emoji457] there, that gets daily use.
[emoji441]

When the denizens of the left are upset about something, there are mass protests, often accompanied by rioting, vandalism, violence, and arrests...But the American right is not like the American left.

So although Trump supporters were certainly not happy at having to watch this impeachment theater, their frustrations did not boil over. That’s because everyone knew, with the possible exception of the more rabid corners of the left’s base, that none of this was real.

The Democrat strategy is to spend the next eleven months claiming to the American people that they should not even seriously consider reelecting an impeached President.

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor.

This is the strategy of an increasingly desperate party that knows Trump and the GOP have a distinct and growing advantage over them right now as the country heads into the new year.

So as strange as this observation might seem to those who get their news from the DNC Media Complex, as Trump is impeached by rabid partisan Democrats frantic to reverse their political fortunes, he is actually growing stronger and is poised for a most unique reelection campaign, the likes of which this country has never before witnessed.

Whatever Democrats believed the results would be of this impeachment debacle, it’s clear at this point they made a massive miscalculation. Far from following the left’s path of civil unrest and protest, Trump supporters will be inspired to send their message to Washington on Nov. 3, 2020.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ..

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor, and watch the mentally retarded left go completely nuts, riot, and perhaps the National Guard will have to be called in to qwell the riots

I keep hearing this from the Left as if it were written in stone. It isn't. And the DemonRATS have given Trump every reason to nominate the most right-wing abortion opponent in the entire U.S. court system and for the Senate to confirm without a hearing. When you spend all your political capital on spite, bile, and hatred, you don't have anything left to lay on the table when it comes time for you to ask for a compromise.

Yes...the thing conservatives feared with Trump, in the beginning, was that he was a New York democrat and would side with the democrats after he was elected, and implement far left policies.

That hasn't happened, mainly because the democrats are insane. Trump is, at his most basic, a deal maker...he wants to do things and make deals, and he doesn't care who he makes the deals with....had the democrats simply approached him in a rational way, giving a little to get a lot....they could have had deals on immigration, healthcare, judges, and any number of left wing wishes.............

But no.....they wanted to destroy him....and in that process they taught him about ideology......

Trump has played golf with Rush Limbaugh several times, and Limbaugh pointed out that Trump was never an ideologue.......he just didn't see the world in that way, which is why he didn't understand the democrats when he won the office. Trump actually thought that after the election he could work with the democrats.....Rush tried to tell him but he didn't get it.......

Well....now he does...thanks to the democrats.

So....in the end, we owe a great deal to the democrats...they turned Trump into one of the most conservative Presidents in our lifetime, enacting the most conservative policies we have seen since Reagan....all thanks to the democrats being insane.

Forum List

Back