Why Trump swears off planning

Anyone else notice that a bunch of stuff Trump says he's gonna do, he never does?

And crap he bashed Obama for are the very things he's now doing.

Remember when Trump said that he would be the hardest working president ever, and wouldn't have time for golf or goofing off because he would be working so hard at making America great again?

Well, we already know he lied about the golf. He's probably played more golf than any other president ever.

We also now know that he's probably the LAZIEST president ever as well. Seems that some journalists got ahold of his daily schedule, and over 60 percent of his time is for "executive time", which is where he does nothing.

Scoop: Leaked private schedules show Trump spent 60% of last 3 months in "Executive Time"

Still think Trump is the greatest president ever? What is even funnier, is how Sarah Sanders is trying to spin it............................

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has An Interesting Defense Of Trump's 'Executive Time' | HuffPost

Axios, which obtained Trump’s day-to-day schedules for the past three months, reported he has spent more than 300 hours in unstructured time. Sanders told the outlet on Sunday that the point is “to allow for a more creative environment that has helped make him the most productive President in modern history.”

“President Trump has a different leadership style than his predecessors and the results speak for themselves,” Sanders said, adding that he “spends much of his average day in scheduled meetings, events, and calls.”

Sanders then rattled off a list of what she said were Trump’s accomplishments in an effort to prove her point, from tax cuts to trade deals.

Anyone else believe that all that time off is so that he can have a "more creative environment to be the most productive president in history"? Trump doesn't have a creative bone in his body. If he did, then maybe he could have come up with a better nickname for Pelosi other than "Nancy, as I call her".

MAGA involves a lot of sitting on your fat, lazy, over bloated, orange ass; being POTUS gotta B hard work.

Remember when Trump said that he would be the hardest working president ever, and wouldn't have time for golf or goofing off because he would be working so hard at making America great again?

Well, we already know he lied about the golf. He's probably played more golf than any other president ever.

We also now know that he's probably the LAZIEST president ever as well. Seems that some journalists got ahold of his daily schedule, and over 60 percent of his time is for "executive time", which is where he does nothing.

Scoop: Leaked private schedules show Trump spent 60% of last 3 months in "Executive Time"

Still think Trump is the greatest president ever? What is even funnier, is how Sarah Sanders is trying to spin it............................

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has An Interesting Defense Of Trump's 'Executive Time' | HuffPost

Axios, which obtained Trump’s day-to-day schedules for the past three months, reported he has spent more than 300 hours in unstructured time. Sanders told the outlet on Sunday that the point is “to allow for a more creative environment that has helped make him the most productive President in modern history.”

“President Trump has a different leadership style than his predecessors and the results speak for themselves,” Sanders said, adding that he “spends much of his average day in scheduled meetings, events, and calls.”

Sanders then rattled off a list of what she said were Trump’s accomplishments in an effort to prove her point, from tax cuts to trade deals.

Anyone else believe that all that time off is so that he can have a "more creative environment to be the most productive president in history"? Trump doesn't have a creative bone in his body. If he did, then maybe he could have come up with a better nickname for Pelosi other than "Nancy, as I call her".

I look at this in the same way some historians say William Henry Harrison was the greatest President ever, on the basis that his one month in office left him very limited time to fuck anything up.

I figure, the more Rump potatoes his couch watching the boob tube, the better off we are. Keeps him out of trouble.

Of course none of this is a surprise coming from a lout who has literally never held a job in his life.

Of course you people are deranged. This crap is all you ever do, that and post links from the lying media.

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't mean it's not true. Trump has had more time off than any other president thus far. Would you appreciate an employee that works only 40 percent of the time and just sits around for the other 60?

well, it's pretty obvious that TrumPutin supporters have NO problem with TrumPutin fvcking off 24/7

Just because he says so, is any reason to believe he is.
Just like we're supposed to believe the hack in your link who claimed the dead professor called Trump dumb?
Melania was never a "supermodel". She was a second or third tier model at best, and did more than one nude and semi-nude photo shoot. If she hadn't married Donald Trump, you would never have heard anything about her.
Sounds like you're just a tad bit jealous of our First Lady. I would bet you hate every women who isn't a fat slug like you, am I right?

Anyone else notice that a bunch of stuff Trump says he's gonna do, he never does?

And crap he bashed Obama for are the very things he's now doing.
So when President Trump said "Hope and Change" oh, that wasn't him was it? Or when President Trump said "Oceans will recede and the planet will heal", Again, that wasn't president Trump. Oh I have it, "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", while the architect of the bill called all you liberals , stupid voters....

Just like we're supposed to believe the hack in your link who claimed the dead professor called Trump dumb?
Melania was never a "supermodel". She was a second or third tier model at best, and did more than one nude and semi-nude photo shoot. If she hadn't married Donald Trump, you would never have heard anything about her.
Sounds like you're just a tad bit jealous of our First Lady. I would bet you hate every women who isn't a fat slug like you, am I right?
Drag on lady, is pissed at Melania because when President Trump was a Democrat which all the liberal elites pandered to, she had the hots for him, but he didnt like welfare queens so married a For In Er, and got him a real 1st Lady...Not some tranny who has a big butt and a bulge in the front...

Drag on lady, is pissed at Melania because when President Trump was a Democrat which all the liberal elites pandered to, she had the hots for him, but he didnt like welfare queens so married a For In Er, and got him a real 1st Lady...Not some tranny who has a big butt and a bulge in the front...
I'm jealous of all the time Dump puts in while being president Golf time Tweet time FOX time and this POS promised repub fools he'd be such a hard working president and he'd LOL never let you down

I'm jealous of all the time Dump puts in while being president Golf time Tweet time FOX time and this POS promised repub fools he'd be such a hard working president and he'd LOL never let you down
Funny, he still has a way to go to getf close to the new Presidential record for most rounds of Golf played set by Barry.

:p

Funny, he still has a way to go to getf close to the new Presidential record for most rounds of Golf played set by Barry.
Trump is an AH you support an AH ergo you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is the timing of "Executive Time" and tweets:

DymrQtqXgAE1bdk.jpg

Here is a more "detailed" schedule:

DymrN23XQAEHyz7.jpg

MAGA involves a lot of sitting on your fat, lazy, over bloated, orange ass; being POTUS gotta B hard work.

I look at this in the same way some historians say William Henry Harrison was the greatest President ever, on the basis that his one month in office left him very limited time to fuck anything up.

I figure, the more Rump potatoes his couch watching the boob tube, the better off we are. Keeps him out of trouble.

Of course none of this is a surprise coming from a lout who has literally never held a job in his life.

Of course you people are deranged. This crap is all you ever do, that and post links from the lying media.

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't mean it's not true. Trump has had more time off than any other president thus far. Would you appreciate an employee that works only 40 percent of the time and just sits around for the other 60?

well, it's pretty obvious that TrumPutin supporters have NO problem with TrumPutin fvcking off 24/7
Your dementia is progressing.

liberals.jpg

I'm not sure Rump was ever "a Democrat", not that it means diddly. I know he made a big deal about leaving the Republican Party in 1999 to join up with the Reform Party but it wasn't even necessary to do that.

Doesn't matter anyway. Rump's assholicity has zero to do with political parties and everything to do with personal character, or more correctly, lack thereof. And that's been a constant, regardless of "parties".

I really don't get where you klowns get this idea that political parties are some kind of personality transmogrifying device. That's not what they are, never has been and never will be. And that's proven every time anybody changes their affiliation. They do so for the same reason you take the newer Toyota rather than the old Datsun to make that trip ---- it gives you a better chance of getting there. That's all there is to it.

I'm not sure Rump was ever "a Democrat", not that it means diddly. I know he made a big deal about leaving the Republican Party in 1999 to join up with the Reform Party but it wasn't even necessary to do that.

Doesn't matter anyway. Rump's assholicity has zero to do with political parties and everything to do with personal character, or more correctly, lack thereof. And that's been a constant, regardless of "parties".

I really don't get where you klowns get this idea that political parties are some kind of personality transmogrifying device. That's not what they are, never has been and never will be. And that's proven every time anybody changes their affiliation. They do so for the same reason you take the newer Toyota rather than the old Datsun to make that trip ---- it gives you a better chance of getting there. That's all there is to it.

There is what Donald TrumPutin is ALL about; complete & utter lack of any moral character whatsoever, period.

Know what the word "record" means?

>> Obama played 306 rounds while in office, a healthy amount, but well short of the estimated 1,200 rounds Woodrow Wilson played during his term, or the 800 rounds that Dwight Eisenhower played as POTUS. << --- Golf Digest

Do you just not understand that when you claim a "record" you're referring to a statistic that has to be backed up and shit?

Guess you know nothing about sports. Not that 'golf' is one. Without having all the numbers I'd bet that FDR played no golf at all. Just a hunch.

Why we keep electing people who play golf :gay: --- now there's a mystery worth unraveling.

>> Obama played 306 rounds while in office, a healthy amount, but well short of the estimated 1,200 rounds Woodrow Wilson played during his term, or the 800 rounds that Dwight Eisenhower played as POTUS. << --- Golf Digest

Do you just not understand that when you claim a "record" you're referring to a statistic that has to be backed up and shit?

Guess you know nothing about sports. Not that 'golf' is one. Without having all the numbers I'd bet that FDR played no golf at all. Just a hunch.

Why we keep electing people who play golf :gay: --- now there's a mystery worth unraveling.
Hmmm....which is fake news.....the media you sited or the one I read a year ago saying Obama set a new records. In the end, it really doesn't matter because it is childish petty whining about the elected President.

To me, anyway, how any rounds of golf they play is less important than Barry rebuking Bush for playing golf while troops were in harm's way. After that rebuke Bush immediately stopped playing. The hypocrite, Barry, however, started playing golf - with troops in harms' way - just as soon as he entered the WH. Bwuhahahaha....what a POS. :p

Whose record is more impressive?

Trump playing more golf
or
Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, dragging the US into more wars (2-0)?

Hmmm....which is fake news.....the media you sited or the one I read a year ago saying Obama set a new records. In the end, it really doesn't matter because it is childish petty whining about the elected President.

We can't tell since I actually linked my stat while you apparently pull yours out of your ass. Notice that even now you can't demonstrate that you even read such a stat, let alone that it's bogus as all get-out.

To me, anyway, how any rounds of golf they play is less important than Barry rebuking Bush for playing golf while troops were in harm's way. After that rebuke Bush immediately stopped playing. The hypocrite, Barry, however, started playing golf - with troops in harms' way - just as soon as he entered the WH. Bwuhahahaha....what a POS. :p

Meh. I can't defend anybody playing golf anywhere anytime under any circumstances. It's the most mindless human activity ever invented, if you don't count skateboarding. As for POTUS golf stats I wouldn't have even cared to look it up if you hadn't posted a "record" that I knew I could obliterate in one swing, pun intended.

Meh. I can't defend anybody playing golf anywhere anytime under any circumstances. It's the most mindless human activity ever invented, if you don't count skateboarding. As for POTUS golf stats I wouldn't have even cared to look it up if you hadn't posted a "record" that I knew I could obliterate in one swing, pun intended.
LOL....so, in your opinion, you have proven yourself to be right about something you claim not to care about yet cared about it enough to look it up and care enough about Obama to overlook his hypocrisy in defending him in something you claim is so useless and that you care nothing for....That's an awful lot of going out of your way for something you claim not to care about. :p

It seems the only thing you DO care about is bashing Trump and ignoring Obama's hypocrisy.

LOL....so, in your opinion, you have proven yourself to be right about something you claim not to care about yet cared about it enough to look it up and care enough about Obama to overlook his hypocrisy in defending him in something you claim is so useless and that you care nothing for....That's an awful lot of going out of your way for something you claim not to care about. :p

It seems the only thing you DO care about is bashing Trump and ignoring Obama's hypocrisy.

It's very simple. I saw the low-hanging fruit of pulled-out-the-ass bullshit and I placed it back where it came from.
You hang 'em, I bang 'em. Next time you want a stat, post a real one.

Happy suppository.

Why do we elect a guy who has all unlawful immigrants working at his golf clubs while screaming to his dotards how much he's against that?

Forum List

Back