Why Trump was, is, and will always be an idiot...

It is difficult to understand how so many right wingers can't realize what a charlatan Trump really is and how this huckster has been able to fool so many.......Please bear in mind that, as a left leaning voter, NOTHING pleases me more than to have Trump as the GOP nominee...or even "better", Trump as a 3rd party candidate.

However, anyone with half a brain should realize that what Trump is spewing is unadulterated bullshit.......

Trump calls for a 2,000 mile massive wall to be built on our southern border.....and any nitwit should realize that walls are never an effective way to guard anything......From the Great Wall in China, to the Berlin Wall, history has shown that they basically do little...and for us to truly hold back Latino immigrant immigration would be to seriously punish those businesses that thrive because of such an influx.

Trump boasts that he would collect some huge amount from Mexico for every illegal alien....but has anyone heard HOW he would do this??? Declare war on Mexico for non-payment?

Trump calls for China and Japan to stop flooding the US with cheaper products that cause unemployment is the states...Has anyone heard exactly HOW this charlatan would accomplish this?

Trump boasts that he "knows" how to defeat ISIS, but would obly tell us once he is elected.....and ONLY idiots would take his word for it.

Bottom line is this: Trump is strictly comical entertainment and those who honestly support this idiot have now become part of the joke.
Being an idiot never caused you not to support Obama...biggest idiot ever to serve...bar none.

Trump. Trump. Trump. That's all anyone is talking about.

849148.jpg
I hope he wins.
Thus rendering everything you said in your other bullshit thread hypocritical.

Trump is a corrupt human being.

He literally has a huge fucking hand in sending manufacturing jobs to China.

He PERSONALLY partakes in doing so, himself.

And to rally mouth breathing idiots like YOU, out the other side of his mouth he says he will stop letting America outsource manufacturing jobs to China.

Pathetic
View attachment 45185

i really really doubt Trump sent anywhere near the jobs to china that obama's actual own "Job's Czar", whose very existence in the position was to save jobs in America, has sent to China. as head of one of the largest corporations on the planet, GE, Immelt has moved actual jobs to china; the idiotic Left; addicted to lying to itself, will tell y ou they were just a handful of executive jobs. ......but the jobs CREATED BY GE are IN CHINA. so the left will say he didnt "send jobs to china, didnt "outsource" them, but NEW jobs went to China and not the USA. This, again, from a guy who's own existence in the position was to create an environment for job growth HERE.
LIBS ARE LOSERS WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES

talk about mouthbreathers??
Trump is the one crowing about jobs going to China

While sending them there via his own business.

Yes, talk about mouthbreathers Im not even a "supporter" of your imaginary friend.

yawn. most of trump's businesses are right here in America; but dont let facts get in the way

It is difficult to understand how so many right wingers can't realize what a charlatan Trump really is and how this huckster has been able to fool so many.......Please bear in mind that, as a left leaning voter, NOTHING pleases me more than to have Trump as the GOP nominee...or even "better", Trump as a 3rd party candidate.

However, anyone with half a brain should realize that what Trump is spewing is unadulterated bullshit.......

Trump calls for a 2,000 mile massive wall to be built on our southern border.....and any nitwit should realize that walls are never an effective way to guard anything......From the Great Wall in China, to the Berlin Wall, history has shown that they basically do little...and for us to truly hold back Latino immigrant immigration would be to seriously punish those businesses that thrive because of such an influx.

Trump boasts that he would collect some huge amount from Mexico for every illegal alien....but has anyone heard HOW he would do this??? Declare war on Mexico for non-payment?

Trump calls for China and Japan to stop flooding the US with cheaper products that cause unemployment is the states...Has anyone heard exactly HOW this charlatan would accomplish this?

Trump boasts that he "knows" how to defeat ISIS, but would obly tell us once he is elected.....and ONLY idiots would take his word for it.

Bottom line is this: Trump is strictly comical entertainment and those who honestly support this idiot have now become part of the joke.
Let's see Trump says we should make Mexico pay for a wall on the border. And in response you say walls are not effective. So what? The people want a wall let's let Mexico build it or... stop it's people from illegally migrating across the border. Making the people guilty of illegal acts is not bullshit, it's common sense. Can you cite to the statement about building a great wall of china? Or are you just yet another lying paid political shill?

Are you pro flooding our markets with cheap goods built with child labor? Have you never heard of import duties? Are you a moron?
You have something against consumers saving money?
What good is saving money if you have none to spend? When a country is dumping to take over a market, do you cede the market? What happens to a country that cedes all markets?
You missed Economics. We get that.

I think the two biggest complaints against McCain on the vets issues was he opposed expansion of the GI Bill back when he was running against Obama. McCain said the expansion would drain the military of non-commissioned officers, and he unsuccessfully pushed an alternative to what eventually passed. And, he signed off on peace with the Vietnamese and settlement of MIA claims. Personally, I didn't think his positions were objectionable, and up until McCain's support for the war in Iraq, I could of, and did, vote for him.

McCain defends opposition to GI Bill - CNN.com

Let's see Trump says we should make Mexico pay for a wall on the border. And in response you say walls are not effective. So what? The people want a wall let's let Mexico build it or... stop it's people from illegally migrating across the border. Making the people guilty of illegal acts is not bullshit, it's common sense. Can you cite to the statement about building a great wall of china? Or are you just yet another lying paid political shill?

Are you pro flooding our markets with cheap goods built with child labor? Have you never heard of import duties? Are you a moron?
What good is saving money if you have none to spend? When a country is dumping to take over a market, do you cede the market? What happens to a country that cedes all markets?
Nah... took it. Try again.

Trump. Trump. Trump. That's all anyone is talking about.

849148.jpg
I hope he wins.
Thus rendering everything you said in your other bullshit thread hypocritical.

Trump is a corrupt human being.

He literally has a huge fucking hand in sending manufacturing jobs to China.

He PERSONALLY partakes in doing so, himself.

And to rally mouth breathing idiots like YOU, out the other side of his mouth he says he will stop letting America outsource manufacturing jobs to China.

Pathetic

Nah... took it. Try again.
Must have failed.

Oh and BTW, all you have is that asshole Hillary Clinton. No breath of fresh air there.

Well, following your moronic analogy, Trump is a breath of flatulence which, I'd venture to guess, right wingers thoroughly enjoy.

Oh and BTW, all you have is that asshole Hillary Clinton. No breath of fresh air there.

Well, following your moronic analogy, Trump is a breath of flatulence which, I'd venture to guess, right wingers thoroughly enjoy.
Is that projection I see?

FWIW Trump is a glory-seeking moron with no real interest in being president. Which is good because he doesnt have a shot at it either. And dont give me polls. He is a distraction. Nothing more.

Obviously you have comprehension problems RabbiT....find a grown up to read posts to you and explain them....perhaps using pictures?

Replace the name Trump with Obama, you have a better chance of being 100 percent correct on all points.

Kind of interesting as to how many right wingers compare Trump to Obama......and then blatantly state their hatred of Obama but still "admire" Trump......granted, Obama is a shade darker skinned, don't you think?

you have a total idiot. that half breed coon with an IQ lower than a rock. and should be pickin cotton so he soon will be forgotten

Do you wear turtle-necks even in summer trying to hide that red neck of yours?

TRANSLATION: I can't refute most of what Trump stands for, either.

...and a rough "translation" of your stupidity is this: If you're a billionaire, it doesn't matter if you're a racist, birther clown.....You SHOULD be handed the presidency.....Do I have that right?

FWIW Trump is a glory-seeking moron with no real interest in being president. Which is good because he doesnt have a shot at it either. And dont give me polls. He is a distraction. Nothing more.

Hey RabbiT...we finally agree on something (I just made an appointment with my psychologist)......and, you'll have to take my word for it on this, but last week I got a call about whom I though should be the GOP and DNC primaries' winner and, YES, I told the pollster that Trump is "my pick."..(I just love the rope-a-dope strategy, don't you?).

The OP needs some introspection time as to where sucking statist political whore dick has gotten us in the last 16 years.

The OP needs some introspection time as to where sucking statist political whore dick has gotten us in the last 16 years.

Wish I had my "moron-to-English" dictionary to help decipher the above.

Forum List

Back