Why Trump won

I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, but I wanted to add my two cents.

This explains it simply and correctly IMHO.

U.S. voters want leader to end advantage of rich and powerful: Reuters/Ipsos poll
The poll, which will be updated as additional responses are tallied and votes are counted throughout Tuesday, found:
- 75 percent agree that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful.”
- 72 percent agree “the American economy is rigged to advantage the rich and powerful.”
U.S. voters want leader to end advantage of rich and powerful: Reuters

Now...it must be said Hillary is a well known elitist and corporatist. Entirely owned by the rich and powerful, just like Obama.

Now...it can be argued that Trump is not answer, but compared to Hillary, he is.

And you can tell that by the huge tax break he just gave the rich and powerful coupled with all the Goldman Sachs executives he has in his administration?
Had the D party not colluded with the MSM and Clinton campaign to screw Bernie, Bernie likely beats Trump. Bernie was clearly the opposite of Hillary and much more representative of D party voters. The D party has screwed their base over and over again...just like the Rs do.

Obama was clearly a corporatist who did all he could to protect the rich and powerful. When will D voters see this?

Bernie likely beats Trump. That’s a huge leap.
I don't think so. You shouldn't either.

Bernie had no chance in that primary and it isn’t because the DNC liked Clinton more. That’s foolish. She beat him badly. Very badly.

Obama's and Hillary's policies were vulgar as compared to Trump's verbal vulgarity. I will take Trump.

Of course. You don’t think Trump is enriching himself with the office. He’s a straight shooter. Everyone knows that. As honest as they come.
Wrong again.

I KNOW Hillary and BO were corrupt corporatists. I did not know this about Trump at election time. However, I do not doubt that Trump turns out to be just like Obama and Hillary.

There are many reasons why Trump won. Some could write a book about What Happened!

I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, but I wanted to add my two cents.

U.S. voters want leader to end advantage of rich and powerful: Reuters/Ipsos poll
The poll, which will be updated as additional responses are tallied and votes are counted throughout Tuesday, found:
- 75 percent agree that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful.”
- 72 percent agree “the American economy is rigged to advantage the rich and powerful.”

Now...it must be said Hillary is a well known elitist and corporatist. Entirely owned by the rich and powerful, just like Obama.

Now...it can be argued that Trump is not answer, but compared to Hillary, he is.

And you can tell that by the huge tax break he just gave the rich and powerful coupled with all the Goldman Sachs executives he has in his administration?
Liar. Tax breaks is for everyone.
You mean tax breaks ARE for everyone you illiterate. Yes some peanuts for the middle class and huge windfall tax breaks for the rich. You got screwed but you’re too stupid to realize it.

U.S. voters want leader to end advantage of rich and powerful: Reuters/Ipsos pollThe poll, which will be updated as additional responses are tallied and votes are counted throughout Tuesday, found:

Had the D party not colluded with the MSM and Clinton campaign to screw Bernie, Bernie likely beats Trump. Bernie was clearly the opposite of Hillary and much more representative of D party voters. The D party has screwed their base over and over again...just like the Rs do.

Obama was clearly a corporatist who did all he could to protect the rich and powerful. When will D voters see this?

Bernie had no chance in that primary and it isn’t because the DNC liked Clinton more. That’s foolish. She beat him badly. Very badly.
...but only because the D party and it's media mouthpiece, were actively undermining him.

Obama's and Hillary's policies were vulgar as compared to Trump's verbal vulgarity. I will take Trump.

Of course. You don’t think Trump is enriching himself with the office. He’s a straight shooter. Everyone knows that. As honest as they come.
Wrong again.

I KNOW Hillary and BO were corrupt corporatists. I did not know this about Trump at election time. However, I do not doubt that Trump turns out to be just like Obama and Hillary.

You didn’t know at election time? Holy shit. Are you dense or what?

Lefties can dream up a hundred reasons why Trump won but the most important thing is that they have to accept the fact that he won.

...but only because the D party and it's media mouthpiece, were actively undermining him.

No. Not “only because” anything. He wasn’t undermined. They had a preference and it was well known. That is the way shit goes.

No. Not “only because” anything. He wasn’t undermined. They had a preference and it was well known. That is the way shit goes.
god that's dumb. We can't debate if you don't know anything.

Lefties can dream up a hundred reasons why Trump won but the most important thing is that they have to accept the fact that he won.

Derp.

We accept it dummy. It’s a fact.

But this acceptance does not require that we delude ourselves as to how unprepared he is. How ignorant of the issues he is. How insecure he is. How stupid he is.

That’s all fact as well. He is awful at the gig and you STILL support him. Why? Cuz you imagine that liberals are upset. It is all you have.

god that's dumb. We can't debate if you don't know anything.

I know it well. I supported Sanders in the primary. I’m not stupid enough to think he had a chance once the voting started. It was a sound drubbing.

Agreed. They also need to admit that Big Ears was AWFUL!

I don't think they ever will, which will only make things worse for the D party.

Yes, he sure is taking this country back from the rich and powerful!

image15.jpg

Agreed. They also need to admit that Big Ears was AWFUL!

I don't think they ever will, which will only make things worse for the D party.

Obama was one of the best we’ve had. That’s how it will be written in the history books if we don’t get our ass handed to us by China and Russia.

I will take Trump.

By all means, you can have him.....lol

The choice was akin to picking between a murderer or a thief. I chose the lesser of two evils. You chose the greater of two evils.

That’s retarded. Trump is the absolute worst choice that could have been made. Not even a question.
...but only to those stuck watching CNN and MSLSD....like you.

Sorry pal. You like Trump. You have no higher ground to stand on. You are an imbecile if you STILL support that shit.

Forum List

Back