Why Trump Won’t Win

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held. You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion. Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency, and all the stuff has has talked in his rallies is going to be played as well. We will be reminded of 1-6, and then there will be videos about the trials.

The game his not started yet and Trump supporters are declaring victory. But:

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Over the past few weeks, warnings about the threat posed by Donald Trump’s potential reelection have grown louder, including in a series of articles in The Atlantic. This alarm-raising is justified and appropriate, given the looming danger of authoritarianism in American politics. But amid all of the worrying, we might be losing sight of the most important fact: Trump’s chances of winning are slim.

Some look at Trump’s long list of flaws and understandably see reasons to worry about him winning. I see reasons to think he almost certainly won’t.

Trump’s flaws look far worse today than they did eight years ago. To take one example that should concern conservative voters: his behavior toward and views of service members.

Similarly, in 2016, Trump’s campaign was briefly rocked by the Access Hollywood videotape in which he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia. He survived, in large part because many voters chose to accept his comments as “locker room” bluster. Several women accused him of sexual misconduct, but Trump fended off their allegations too. Now he has been held civilly liable by a New York jury for sexually abusing the advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996. A federal judge has said that the jury concluded that what Trump did to Carroll was rape in the common sense of the term. Some Americans will shrug that off, but many won’t be able to.

The Atlantic and other dembot propagandist pieces wrote similar pieces in 2016…

Do you know that a man name Paul Bunyan once lived here? He owned a big blue ox named Babe. He used that ox to plow and he made the Rocky Mountains.

This story is just as real as what you're talking about relative to Joe Biden. You're stupid, and this is why you support trump. If trump told you to jump off the top of the Empire State Building at noon tomorrow, you'd make certain to be there at 11:30.

There is no evidence of Joe Bidens involvement in his sons business. This is an impeachment inquiry for nothing. So shove your stupid --- question in your darkest crevice.
Yet Biden has lied for years and continues to lie about his knowledge of and meeting with Hunter's "clients". WHY?

Biden has lied, you're in above your head and boring me with your idiotic posts.

Imaginary BS?????

President Biden caused a firestorm from his critics on social media Wednesday after he denied allegations of having ties with business associates connected to his son, Hunter Biden.

During a press conference at the White House, New York Post reporter Steven Nelson asked Biden if he would explain to the American people ahead of a potential impeachment inquiry why he "interacted with so many" of his son and brother's foreign business associates.

"I'm not going to comment. I did not, and it's just a bunch of lies," Biden responded. "They're lies. I did not. They're lies."

As vice president, Biden used email aliases and private email addresses to communicate with son Hunter Biden and Hunter's business associates hundreds of times, new records released by the House Ways and Means Committee revealed.

I can post hundreds of more proof of Biden's lying.

Being a democrat, you're likely not very informed and will keep your head up your ass so you don't have to know about it.

You can't show jack ----.

Don't show me that Fox news crap. There is no evidence of Joe Bidens involvement in his sons business. Understand. Nobody GAF what he said he did or didn't know. I get tired of you right wing pricks clinging to something when everything else shows that what you're clinging to is irrelevant. I'm way better informed than some mentally addled trump sniffing reject like you.

What people?

The people who go postal at his rallies drooling over an ignorant orange blob who's going crazier by the minute.
So Trump's supporters are energized, and Biden's supporters want him to drop out.

Trump's 4-years were better than Biden's. That matters. The Banana Republic bullshit does not matter.

The Atlantic and other dembot propagandist pieces wrote similar pieces in 2016…
And trump lost the popular vote. Then trump lost the popular and electoral vote in 2020. This ain't 2016 and in 2016, Trump didn't have a record, nor was he facing 91 felony counts. Your boy is running hoping he can con enough people into voting for him so he can pardon himself.

So Trump's supporters are energized, and Biden's supporters want him to drop out.

Trump's 4-years were better than Biden's. That matters. The Banana Republic bullshit does not matter.
No, Biden has done far better than trump and there is a large part of the Republican party that doesn't want trump to run.

Biden is still held in CONTEMPT by the US allies.
No, our allies are very concerned about a trump re-election. The only people holding Biden in contempt are those like Putin, Kim or Orban.

The biggest liability is Trump himself. Like his "dictator for a day" remark and his unhinged posts on X.

If he wins, his "dictator-for-a-day" remark should be something that ALL Americans can get behind!
Border security, and increasing oil drilling.

Why does that scare you people so much? I know you guys love open borders, but most Americans DO NOT approve of how your Biden is handling the situation.

And trump lost the popular vote. Then trump lost the popular and electoral vote in 2020. This ain't 2016 and in 2016, Trump didn't have a record, nor was he facing 91 felony counts. Your boy is running hoping he can con enough people into voting for him so he can pardon himself.
Who cares? Trump wasn’t running to win the popular vote, nor is he this time

What an idiotic comment

If he wins, his "dictator-for-a-day" remark should be something that ALL Americans can get behind!

Why does that scare you people so much? I know you guys love open borders, but most Americans DO NOT approve of how your Biden is handling the situation.
Trump is entertaining the idea of using military force to go after Mexican drug cartels. That means war.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
No, Biden has done far better than trump and there is a large part of the Republican party that doesn't want trump to run.
Trump is leading the other very qualified candidates by 50 or 60 points. If Trump wins the nomination there will be very few RINOs, like Romney & Liz Cheney who will not vote for him. BUT, Trump will attract many minority and young voters who can't stand Biden.
Look at the current polls, Biden is losing badly.

There are no threats coming to our border and cingress is responsible for creating laws regarding the border. Instead Republicans want to investigate Hunter Biden. We can no longer depend on fossil fuels. The planet is telling us to stop. Since we have nowhere else to go, Drill babby drill is stupidity. So nobody should be getting behind trumps idiocy.

What Trump madness? I see Biden's madness and incompetence every day.
You don't see Bidens madness. Trump is still trying to campaign against Obama.

No, our allies are very concerned about a trump re-election. The only people holding Biden in contempt are those like Putin, Kim or Orban.
Typing LIES is all you have to support Joe Biden. The TRUTH proves it.

Forum List

Back