Why Trump Won’t Win

Naw he wont win, and those stupid repubs are going to make us be stuck with a fuckin potato
Don't DENY that the currently leading (R) candidate is a mush brain.
Similar to a potato.

I'll say it again, Fuck ALL Politicians, I despise ALL of them.
It is just sad how OLD WHITE GUYS control the Nation.

It won't alter my life much, but it still pisses me off.

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held. You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion. Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency, and all the stuff has has talked in his rallies is going to be played as well. We will be reminded of 1-6, and then there will be videos about the trials.

The game his not started yet and Trump supporters are declaring victory. But:

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Over the past few weeks, warnings about the threat posed by Donald Trump’s potential reelection have grown louder, including in a series of articles in The Atlantic. This alarm-raising is justified and appropriate, given the looming danger of authoritarianism in American politics. But amid all of the worrying, we might be losing sight of the most important fact: Trump’s chances of winning are slim.

Some look at Trump’s long list of flaws and understandably see reasons to worry about him winning. I see reasons to think he almost certainly won’t.

Trump’s flaws look far worse today than they did eight years ago. To take one example that should concern conservative voters: his behavior toward and views of service members.

Similarly, in 2016, Trump’s campaign was briefly rocked by the Access Hollywood videotape in which he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia. He survived, in large part because many voters chose to accept his comments as “locker room” bluster. Several women accused him of sexual misconduct, but Trump fended off their allegations too. Now he has been held civilly liable by a New York jury for sexually abusing the advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996. A federal judge has said that the jury concluded that what Trump did to Carroll was rape in the common sense of the term. Some Americans will shrug that off, but many won’t be able to.

^^^ The last idiot in the country that still believes media propaganda.

If they told you that when President Trump won in 2024 that the Earth would spin off it's axis and careen into the Sun...would you believe that too?

I tend to think you would.

Yeah…as in you are your cult.

Sure yeah I have no clue how you vote…
Correct. You don't. So why are you running your mouth about stuff you aren't qualified to speak about?

You know I am a NeverTrumper, and that's it. And I don't much care how you feel about that. Doesn't mean I'm voting for either old guy.

Forum List

Back