Why Trump Won’t Win

Correct. You don't. So why are you running your mouth about stuff you aren't qualified to speak about?

You know I am a NeverTrumper, and that's it. And I don't much care how you feel about that. Doesn't mean I'm voting for either old guy.
I know you are a never trumper…you are a dembot cultist

Name one issue Dems can campaign on other than aborting helpless babies...yeah none!

You lose on abortion. Every single time abortion has been on the ballot, abortion has won.

I don’t know what it was in the Ohio vote, but up until then, when given a chance to vote on abortion, Americans have voted to expand the rights of women to terminate pregnancies in 500 of 510 counties.

It’s the single most powerful issue Democrats have.

Use another source. The Freebeacon is garbage.
The rest of the west is very concerned about a Trump re election.
Its called GOOGLE. There are many many papers that document that the Brits hold Joe Biden in CONTEMPT.

As for Trump, Stoltenberg said Trump strengthened NATO

You lose on abortion. Every single time abortion has been on the ballot, abortion has won.

I don’t know what it was in the Ohio vote, but up until then, when given a chance to vote on abortion, Americans have voted to expand the rights of a woman to terminate a pregnancy in 500 of 510 counties.
We will plaster America with pictures of aborted babies with a "Dems did that" and that will be the end of your baby killing campaign slogan.

The democrats need the Independents to win, they don't have the Independents this time. :eusa_whistle:
Trump doesn't have independents either. Nobody does. The campaign has not started. You guys talked about a red wave that didn't happen also.

I don't support anything MAGA or regressive. You're a partisan idiot.
Of course you do, you are hear defending xiden and the demafasict policies that have made a record number of Americans worse off…ie they have regressed because of your cults policies

Democrats here keep talking about a SlowJoeBiden victory and the first primary has not been held.

What's your point?

You guys seem to think that we guys seem to think that when...

Ah, so when I ask myself "who do these stupid adds work on?" it's you.

Want me to do more of this OP?
Nice try. Do as much as you want, but watch trump lose next November while watching everything I said today happen.

Of course you do, you are hear defending xiden and the demafasict policies that have made a record number of Americans worse off…ie they have regressed because of your cults policies
What you claim is not the way things are.

Nice try. Do as much as you want, but watch trump lose next November while watching everything I said today happen.

Nice try. Do as much as you want, but watch SlowJoeBiden lose next November while watching everything I said today happen.

You see I've read the book...

comeback 1.1.png

I think I'm starting to savvy what counts as debate at this site.

Nice try. Do as much as you want, but watch SlowJoeBiden lose next November while watching everything I said today happen.

You see I've read the book...

View attachment 873685

I think I'm starting to savvy what counts as debate at this site.
You can't debate. That's why you do this. Now try telling me why Trump is going to win.

You can't debate. That's why you do this.

I'm doing this cause it proves you're can't debate. Anything so far you've said can be countered with changing one(1) word. Your a bit slow, aren't you?

Now try telling me why Trump is going to win.

More people will vote for him than SlowJoeBiden.

Oh look, I've found you "debating..."

Keep taking stupid. - IM2

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held. You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion. Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency, and all the stuff has has talked in his rallies is going to be played as well. We will be reminded of 1-6, and then there will be videos about the trials.

The game his not started yet and Trump supporters are declaring victory. But:

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Over the past few weeks, warnings about the threat posed by Donald Trump’s potential reelection have grown louder, including in a series of articles in The Atlantic. This alarm-raising is justified and appropriate, given the looming danger of authoritarianism in American politics. But amid all of the worrying, we might be losing sight of the most important fact: Trump’s chances of winning are slim.

Some look at Trump’s long list of flaws and understandably see reasons to worry about him winning. I see reasons to think he almost certainly won’t.

Trump’s flaws look far worse today than they did eight years ago. To take one example that should concern conservative voters: his behavior toward and views of service members.

Similarly, in 2016, Trump’s campaign was briefly rocked by the Access Hollywood videotape in which he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia. He survived, in large part because many voters chose to accept his comments as “locker room” bluster. Several women accused him of sexual misconduct, but Trump fended off their allegations too. Now he has been held civilly liable by a New York jury for sexually abusing the advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996. A federal judge has said that the jury concluded that what Trump did to Carroll was rape in the common sense of the term. Some Americans will shrug that off, but many won’t be able to.

I personally expect the electoral vote to be closer than it was in 2020, but still result in a loss for Trump. I believe very much that there are still too many voters put off by him that they will do the proverbial nose-holding and vote Biden.

I'm not defending anyone. And what democratic policy, specifically, am I defending? Don't lie and waste my time.

Forum List

Back