Why Trumpers love Trump

The reason you're not posting it is because it's not evidence that would be accepted into any ligetemate court of law....That and you're a total fucking hack.

Nobody needs to be a Trumpster to recognize these things.

He knows there was no legitimate evidence. Anything they said was countered by Trump's attorney when he showed all the times the commies used just as caustic language or worse. Things like "Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, you have released a whirlwind, and you will pay the price." Or "Anytime you see anybody from that cabinet, in a restaurant, in a department store, in a gas station, you get out, you form a crowd, and you push back on them!"

This is general political rally language and has been going on for years. Because these are Nazis, all they are doing is using the riot as an excuse to try and stop Trump from coming back. They fear him more than they fear God, not that many of them believe in God anyway.

I did address it.

YOU think there's no evidence because you're a Trumpster. However, this was the most bipartisan impeachment in the history of our country due to the simple fact that there was significant evidence against Trump.

As Ronald Reagan once said, there you go again.

Did the FBI warn the Capital police that the riot was likely to happen the day before, yes or no?
Did people bring zip lock handcuffs with them, yes or no?
Did the FBI find pipe bombs near the Capital that had to be placed days before Trump's speech, yes or no?
Did some of the rioters come dressed like clowns, and one carrying a confederate flag, yes or no?

You didn't address any of my points. You keep responding like a child "It was bipartisan, it was bipartisan, it was bipartisan" and that's all you have to say. I don't think I have evidence, I know I have evidence. What evidence did the commies bring to the table? And please, don't tell me the evidence is it was bipartisan.
It wasn't only one speech that led to the riot. As the impeachment managers carefully laid out, it was weeks of Donnie Covidseed spreading lies and amping up his mob.

Trumpers love Trump because he tells them the lies they need to hear to survive in the failed GOP party.

These people need to live a Lie. The truth is too hard to swallow for Trumpers. These dumb fuckin retards believe in Pizza-gate, and some idiot Trumper even showed up and started shooting his AR15... How can you believe in that fabricated nonsense?

Trump tells these retards the virus is nothing... they believe it
Trump tells these retards I did nothing wrong... they believe it
Trump tells these retards "We're rounding the curve" as cases are soaring and Trump is hold super-spreader events... And they believe that !!! How can you believe something that stupid?
Trump tells them "We won in a landslide" and they believe it.

The lies let them never take responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault and they have a laundry list of lies to prove it. They don't need to accept that Trump fucked up covid, they just lie and say "he did nothing wrong"

If Trump or Alex Jones told these dumb fucks, HRC was an alien life-form from another galaxy trying to eat the brains of all people on earth, these chromosome deficient retards would believe it. That's how stupid they are, they believe all these lies.

Never before has a president just blatantly lied on the level Trump has, and Trumpers need those lies to remain loyal. Without these lies then reality would set in... that Trump really did lose the election, Trump really did fuck up covid on a Grand scale, we really weren't "Rounding the curve".... And those realities are just too fuckin tough for idiot Trumpers to accept.

We are honored to be in the company of so fine a mind as yours......
Fuck off.

Last edited:
Trumpers love Trump because he tells them the lies they need to hear to survive in the failed GOP party.

These people need to live a Lie. The truth is too hard to swallow for Trumpers. These dumb fuckin retards believe in Pizza-gate, and some idiot Trumper even showed up and started shooting his AR15... How can you believe in that fabricated nonsense?

Trump tells these retards the virus is nothing... they believe it
Trump tells these retards I did nothing wrong... they believe it
Trump tells these retards "We're rounding the curve" as cases are soaring and Trump is hold super-spreader events... And they believe that !!! How can you believe something that stupid?
Trump tells them "We won in a landslide" and they believe it.

The lies let them never take responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault and they have a laundry list of lies to prove it. They don't need to accept that Trump fucked up covid, they just lie and say "he did nothing wrong"

If Trump or Alex Jones told these dumb fucks, HRC was an alien life-form from another galaxy trying to eat the brains of all people on earth, these chromosome deficient retards would believe it. That's how stupid they are, they believe all these lies.

Never before has a president just blatantly lied on the level Trump has, and Trumpers need those lies to remain loyal. Without these lies then reality would set in... that Trump really did lose the election, Trump really did fuck up covid on a Grand scale, we really weren't "Rounding the curve".... And those realities are just too fuckin tough for idiot Trumpers to accept.

Mostly he tells them it's ok to hate people who are different from them, be it skin color, religion, nationality, or politics.

Like this:
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily

Says the twit who would whole heartedly support a purge of all dissenting thought.

Trump never said the Virus was nothing.
As a leader, he tried to calm the nation down, told them that a virus would come soon. not to panic, try and live normal lives.
That's what leaders should say.
Dems on the opther hand were like, "Death.......Dark Winter.....Hydroxichloroquine doesn't work........No way can we get a vaccine in under a year......wear two masks......swab your ass."
I know which one I prefer.

Now Biden is saying we should be wearing masks for the rest of the year.

The CDC now recommends a nylon stocking to supplement the mask.

You say I didn’t address your point and then you complain when I address it lol.

First question: No I think, but not sure.

Second question: Yes.

Third question: Yes to my understanding but not sure when.

Fourth question: Yes.

(I’m not sure where any of this line of questioning is going. Just looks like a waste of time.)

If you want to know what evidence they brought to the table, then watch the impeachment hearing. The reason I’m not posting it for you is because I already know you don’t agree with any of it. Because you’re a Trumpster.

So I’m not sure what the point of fetching a summarized version of the impeachment hearing is going to accomplish. I already know you’re not going to agree with it. Once again just seems pointless.

You can't post anything because you didn't even watch the hearings. How can anybody prove what one was thinking when they said something? It's just like the first impeachment. Trump's words were harmless, but...........the Nazis think they can read minds, and they know what Trump actually meant. They took that cue from their liberal Holy Bible--1984. They think it's a Democrat instruction manual, so they created the Thought Police. So now we have two impeachments based on the Thought Police.

As I said, you people set the standard, and when it comes to bite you on the ass (and it will) I don't want to hear any crying from the snowflake factory. We are going to do the same exact things to you people that you did to us. As the old saying goes, payback is a bitch. We are going to create our own Thought Police too.

The reason you're not posting it is because it's not evidence that would be accepted into any ligetemate court of law....That and you're a total fucking hack.

Nobody needs to be a Trumpster to recognize these things.

He knows there was no legitimate evidence. Anything they said was countered by Trump's attorney when he showed all the times the commies used just as caustic language or worse. Things like "Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, you have released a whirlwind, and you will pay the price." Or "Anytime you see anybody from that cabinet, in a restaurant, in a department store, in a gas station, you get out, you form a crowd, and you push back on them!"

This is general political rally language and has been going on for years. Because these are Nazis, all they are doing is using the riot as an excuse to try and stop Trump from coming back. They fear him more than they fear God, not that many of them believe in God anyway.
More of you empty, hollow fabricated lies.

The big difference is Trump's "political rally Language" was a total lie and fabrication. The election was not stolen and there was no election fraud. All credible officials and judges have ruled there was no fraud. These lies incited the insurrection. These are extremely serious lies. THEN when the violence was clearly taking place Trump did absolutely nothing to stop it for many hours. AND Trump was told by McCarthy that his supporters are rioting in the Capitol and he did nothing to stop them, blaming others for the riot. This is the reason Trump is 100% guilty and Mitch McConnell and other republicans agreed with that.

You can't scream Fire in a crowded movie theater and claim innocence when the is an ensuing riot. You can't claim lies about election fraud that never happened, and claim innocence when those lies incite an insurrection.

Everyone is still waiting for you to answer the question that you can't answer:

Why did AG Barr, all election officials including GOP officials, and all the courts, some with Trump appointed judges, totally reject all the fake and fabricated claims of election fraud?? ?? ?? If there was any real proof of election fraud these people would not make these statements/rulings.

Last edited:
It wasn't only one speech that led to the riot. As the impeachment managers carefully laid out, it was weeks of Donnie Covidseed spreading lies and amping up his mob.

You mean just like the Democrats do????
No, not even remotely.
Ray is the typical partisan hack personified by my post. He uses Trump concocted lies to justify and explain Trump's failures. He acts like a Trump lie is somehow evidence??? All his so called arguments omit the facts of the case, in true Trumper fashion, because the facts and the truth convict Trump.

These people still can't answer this question and they try and dance around it utilizing every lie possible:

Why did AG Barr, all election officials including GOP officials, and all the courts, some with Trump appointed judges, totally reject all the fake and fabricated claims of election fraud?? ?? ?? If there was any real proof of election fraud these people would not make these statements/rulings.

The big difference is Trump's "political rally Language" was a total lie and fabrication. The election was not stolen and there was no election fraud. All credible officials and judges have ruled there was no fraud. These lies incited the insurrection. THEN when the violence was clearly taking place Trump did absolutely nothing to stop it for many hours. AND Trump was told by McCarthy that his supporters are rioting in the Capitol and he did nothing to stop them, blaming others for the riot. This is the reason Trump is 100% guilty and Mitch McConnell and other republicans agreed with that.

You can't scream Fire in a crowded movie theater and claim innocence when the is an ensuing riot. You can't claim lies about election fraud that never happened, and claim innocence when those lies incite an insurrection.

The answer is simple. Courts don't like getting involved in any election. It's viewed at as partisan, and our courts are not supposed to be partisan. Even in the Gore Vs Bush case, the Supreme Court didn't give Bush anything. They returned the decision back to the Florida courts asking them WTF did they think they were doing? The Florida law was clear, and you can't dismiss the law because it's your buddy Al Gore. All ballots have to be counted and certified in 7 days. That's the law. If you want a recount, fine. Recount according to Florida laws and have the ballots counted and certified in seven days. The Florida judges knew they were using judicial legislation, and had to stop the recount.

Our court system is not like this phony impeachment scam. You need to present actual empirical evidence. That evidence could only be gathered IF the areas in question allowed Trump's experts to get in there, examine the machines, examine the software, examine the ballots and make a determination. Not one precinct allowed team Trump to obtain that evidence. Oh yes, they did recounts, but the people that did the recounts were the same people that counted them the first time. It was meaningless.

No, not even remotely.

Yeah, I guess you got me there. Democrats never promote violence.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

The big difference is Trump's "political rally Language" was a total lie and fabrication. The election was not stolen and there was no election fraud. All credible officials and judges have ruled there was no fraud. These lies incited the insurrection. THEN when the violence was clearly taking place Trump did absolutely nothing to stop it for many hours. AND Trump was told by McCarthy that his supporters are rioting in the Capitol and he did nothing to stop them, blaming others for the riot. This is the reason Trump is 100% guilty and Mitch McConnell and other republicans agreed with that.

The answer is simple. Courts don't like getting involved in any election. It's viewed at as partisan, and our courts are not supposed to be partisan. Even in the Gore Vs Bush case, the Supreme Court didn't give Bush anything. They returned the decision back to the Florida courts asking them WTF did they think they were doing? The Florida law was clear, and you can't dismiss the law because it's your buddy Al Gore. All ballots have to be counted and certified in 7 days. That's the law. If you want a recount, fine. Recount according to Florida laws and have the ballots counted and certified in seven days. The Florida judges knew they were using judicial legislation, and had to stop the recount.

Our court system is not like this phony impeachment scam. You need to present actual empirical evidence. That evidence could only be gathered IF the areas in question allowed Trump's experts to get in there, examine the machines, examine the software, examine the ballots and make a determination. Not one precinct allowed team Trump to obtain that evidence. Oh yes, they did recounts, but the people that did the recounts were the same people that counted them the first time. It was meaningless.
That makes no sense at all. The courts are there to make sure the election was fair and fraud free. Not 1 court found any credible claims of fraud. You just made that up again because you don't like that every single official and court rejected Trump's fake claims of fraud. Trump lawyers and Rudy Giuliani presented evidence in multiple court cases and every court that heard the fake fabricated evidence rejected it and said there is no real evidence of fraud. Some of the many examples:

-Nevada District Judge James Russell sided with the state and ruled the Trump campaign did not successfully show any evidence that proved their allegations of voter fraud, stating, “The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”
-The Trump campaign did not show any evidence proving “malfeasance” by election officials and blasted the credibility of the campaign’s witnesses, saying witnesses’ “declarations constitute hearsay” and the expert witness testimony “was of little to no value.”

-The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,” Russell wrote.

-The Arizona Supreme Court on Tuesday unanimously affirmed Biden's victory in the state, upholding a lower court's finding that there was no misconduct, fraud or illegal voting in the general election.

-Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of frau
d or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
election officials said no evidence of fraud

Every possible credible person in the US that has ruled on election fraud have all rejected Trump's fake claims of fraud.

This is the Grand lie that you can not accept. All fabricated evidence that Trump lawyers presented was rejected by everyone across the board from the courts to the Justice department to the election officials.
The courts saw the fake and fabricated evidence that Trump lawyers presented and they rejected at.

Why did AG Barr and all election officials (including republicans) all say no fraud???

At least lose with dignity.

Last edited:
That makes no sense at all. The courts are there to make sure the election was fair and fraud free.

No, that's not what courts are for. Courts are for ruling on the laws and that they were followed according to what is written. Even the lawyers on team Trump said it would be difficult to get any court to side with them because the US Constitution gives states most of the power when it comes to elections. Now if they could have presented a case where a law was broken by the state, or a constitutional violation, then they would have gotten involved.

That makes no sense at all. The courts are there to make sure the election was fair and fraud free.

No, that's not what courts are for. Courts are for ruling on the laws and that they were followed according to what is written. Even the lawyers on team Trump said it would be difficult to get any court to side with them because the US Constitution gives states most of the power when it comes to elections. Now if they could have presented a case where a law was broken by the state, or a constitutional violation, then they would have gotten involved.
HUH????

You are 100% wrong if there was evidence of election fraud the courts would have stated that there actually is evidence of fraud and Trump has a legitimate case that the election was stolen. The courts aren't going to sit idle and ignore legitimate evidence of fraud. No court found even the slightest truth to the fake fraud claims.

They found no evidence of fraud in any case. Judge after judge rejected Trump's lawyers fake claims of fraud. They said exactly that:

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
:dance:
IN ADDITION:
AG Barr said no evidence of fraud YOU IGNORE THIS FACT
All Election officials (including republicans) have all said they found absolutely no evidence of fraud you ignore this fact
The Justice Department said no evidence of fraud.

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

You are exactly why I made this thread. You have posted lie after lie, and you have conviently ignored all the cold hard facts, because they destroy you. You love Trump because he tells you the lies you need to hear to remain a loyal GOP sheep. You care more about the GOP than America. Party over country. GWB was a failed president with failed results, you need lies to explain his total failure. Trump failed miserably and incited an insurrection. You need lies to explain this total disgrace. trump gives you the lies you need to survive in the failed GOP, and you have totally proven this point by all the lies that you posted in this thread, and all the cold hard facts that you have completely ignored. LIKE NO JUDGE IN AMERICA CONFIRMING THERE IS ANY SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF FRAUD
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Now that the Dimbo’s exhausted all they had against the Donald what’s left? apparently not much. So now its time to focus on his supporters, really? Sounds rather desperate, is something going wrong? Well, they have Wuhan, fear, and isolation, working on their behalf, but wait didn’t quid pro quo Joe and his esteemed band of scientists claim to have that worked out so the country could return to normal? What version of normal was he babbling about? Two, three, seven, layers of masks, restricting travel, that’s it, get used to it, really? He after all has both houses and his puppet master in control of the White House, what’s the problem? I guess when you have it all its never enough. Let the show begin.

Huh ??? The General Election crosses state lines, so there is federal laws regarding or safe gaurding the general as it relies upon election integrity across state lines to be held to a federal standard.

Now that the Dimbo’s exhausted all they had against the Donald what’s left? apparently not much. So now its time to focus on his supporters, really? Sounds rather desperate, is something going wrong? Well, they have Wuhan, fear, and isolation, working on their behalf, but wait didn’t quid pro quo Joe and his esteemed band of scientists claim to have that worked out so the country could return to normal? What version of normal was he babbling about? Two, three, seven, layers of masks, restricting travel, that’s it, get used to it, really? He after all has both houses and his puppet master in control of the White House, what’s the problem? I guess when you have it all its never enough. Let the show begin.

Slow Joe won't do a damn thing because there is not much that can be done. The virus is here, a vaccine has been developed for it, President Trump signed a contract with Moderna for the first 100 million doses with a guarantee of the next 500 million on demand so we Americans come first. For the first time in months, it was reported today that we have less than 100,000 new cases thanks to the vaccine. There is nothing more we can do.

The trick is how can Biden take credit for all of President Trump's work. The media is certain to promote that. In fact in reporting, you won't hear of Donald Trump once. They will be praising Slow Joe for Trump's great accomplishments.

Forum List

Back