Why was Hillary late to the debate?

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See: This is why Hillary was late getting back to the debate stage

”Hillary Clinton was prevented from getting back to the stage during the Democratic presidential debate because Eliot Spitzer’s gal pal was hogging the bathroom, according to a report.”

Actually, I heard she was late to the debate because her depends started to leak and she had trouble changing her depends.

Do we really want someone at the helm who poops and pees on themselves?

JWK

Obama is the worst President ever!

Another "pee" thread? 'Badlands', please.

senile, demented, corrupt, lying, and now incontinent. are you dems serious about running this idiotic woman?

if the pubs can't whine about their debate they whine about the dem debate.

poor little neanderpubs.

poor little neanderpubs.

the GOP actually has debates, the dems have panderfests.

but the fact that you ignored HRC's physical and mental issues is noted.

HDS and she's not even president yet.

You know, I'm no Hillary Clinton fan but the entertainment of seeing the entire RWnuthouse have a mass epileptic fit is going to be a fine consolation prize if she's elected president.

HDS and she's not even president yet.

You know, I'm no Hillary Clinton fan but the entertainment of seeing the entire RWnuthouse have a mass epileptic fit is going to be a fine consolation prize if she's elected president.

You're a liar though if you say you're not a fan. You won't get a piece just because you would accept her being elected.

Im no Clinton fan either, but Im voting for her because RW's are totally fucked up.

Like this RW thread for instance.

senile, demented, corrupt, lying, and now incontinent. are you dems serious about running this idiotic woman?

But she promises to give away free stuff if elected.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Hillary's Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Well, this thread answers the question I posed in my thread. The GOP supports creeps because they ARE creeps.

poor little neanderpubs.

the GOP actually has debates, the dems have panderfests.

Only when they ALL show up for the debate.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Hillary's Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

I'm waiting for the video of her cleaning up herself. The left will deny it until the video shows up. It is kind of like Muslim dancing in the street.

I'm waiting for the video of her cleaning up herself. The left will deny it until the video shows up. It is kind of like Muslim dancing in the street.

Her old depends was found in the stall and was positively tested for her DNA.

JWK

Let us not forget this coming election the betrayal by House Republicans and Senate Republicans who voted in favor of Paul Ryan’s Bill to finance Obama’s invasion of our borders!

she should start wearing a catheter and leg bag like Old Man Trump.

I didn't know you put your hand up Trumps pants leg.

Did you enjoy?

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

I didn't know you put your hand up Trumps pants leg.

Did you enjoy?

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

not as much as you do sniffing Trumps finger after he scratches his ass.

I think the whole thing was planned: She was either studying her cheat sheet or on the phone with her advisers. As the Female Candidate, she could then charge misogyny if anyone questioned her absence. EVERYTHING she does is carefully scripted in advance.

Forum List

Back