Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

I've lived here all my life-----I am going somewhere?

who would have guessed - surly bible first the hereditary idolatry and paterfamilias ... the land being just what you walk on.

- is curing people on the "sabbath" a sin ... sorry, just curious. asking for a friend.

who would have guessed - surly bible first the hereditary idolatry and paterfamilias ... the land being just what you walk on.

- is curing people on the "sabbath" a sin ... sorry, just curious. asking for a friend.
I am not a friend but very experienced in the healing arts as approached
by ORTHODOX jews. Very experienced. Orthodox jews heal on DA
SABBATH even if doing so involves blatant violation of Sabbath rules.
Since I do not like to ID myself on the net----I will not provide you with
details of my experience in the field----in summary---even da surgeons
DRIVE IN and SURG. when indicated

... even if doing so involves blatant violation of Sabbath rules.

and what might those be ... did you miss that being a reason for jesus's demise - healing on the sabbath. lisa's claim.

- they did so deliberately their mission to adjudicate judaism, the money changers is everything of a fallacy.

from antiquity, sabbath is not a day of rest, anyway - a sabbath is a special type of completion, as deemed by them their creation on earth what they intended to be kept holy, the garden of life - jesus knew, they were complying as a heavenly instruction.

and what might those be ... did you miss that being a reason for jesus's demise - healing on the sabbath. lisa's claim.

- they did so deliberately their mission to adjudicate judaism, the money changers is everything of a fallacy.

from antiquity, sabbath is not a day of rest, anyway - a sabbath is a special type of completion, as deemed by them their creation on earth what they intended to be kept holy, the garden of life - jesus knew, they were complying as a heavenly instruction.
The reason for the demise of Jesus was his sedition against Rome. The ONLY reason people
were crucified in Judea was for sedition against Rome. The Romans had no interest in who did
what on Saturday AND violating the Saturday rules was not a capital crime. The only capital
crime that Jesus committed was eating lunch without washing his hands---but Mary wasn't
there so she didn't kill him.

The reason for the demise of Jesus was his sedition against Rome. The ONLY reason people
were crucified in Judea was for sedition against Rome. The Romans had no interest in who did
what on Saturday AND violating the Saturday rules was not a capital crime. The only capital
crime that Jesus committed was eating lunch without washing his hands---but Mary wasn't
there so she didn't kill him.
Jesus was tried before both Pontius Pilate and Herod Antipas; neither found fault in Him; it was the Jewish establishment who wanted Jesus crucified. Pilate tried everything to let Jesus go, but the Jewish establishment used Roman laws to crucify their Messiah.

Luke 23
[13] And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people,
[14] Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:
[15] No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him.
[16] I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
[17] (For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)
[18] And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release unto us Barabbas:
[19] (Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.)
[20] Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them.
[21] But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.
[22] And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
[23] And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.
[24] And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required.
[25] And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will.

Jesus was tried before both Pontius Pilate and Herod Antipas; neither found fault in Him; it was the Jewish establishment who wanted Jesus crucified. Pilate tried everything to let Jesus go, but the Jewish establishment used Roman laws to crucify their Messiah.

Luke 23
[13] And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people,
[14] Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:
[15] No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him.
[16] I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
[17] (For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)
[18] And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release unto us Barabbas:
[19] (Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.)
[20] Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them.
[21] But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.
[22] And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
[23] And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.
[24] And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required.
[25] And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will.
Your sunday school teacher lied and Luke not only never met Jesus---he did not even
speak aramaic----he just wrote a book which is nothing more than an historic fiction---
well written but a FICTIONAL ACCOUNT based in second hand "information" The Jews
of Judea at that time did not need ROME to kill people for them----they knew how to kill.

Your sunday school teacher lied and Luke not only never met Jesus---he did not even
speak aramaic----he just wrote a book which is nothing more than an historic fiction---
well written but a FICTIONAL ACCOUNT based in second hand "information" The Jews
of Judea at that time did not need ROME to kill people for them----they knew how to kill.
The truth of the Holy Bible stands on it's own. God's Word is forever the authority. May God bless you!

for the record----20 % of the world's population is Buddhist/hindu (essentially sects of the same
religion)

Attachments

• Jesus.Loves.You.jpg
    Jesus.Loves.You.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 7
The Romans had no interest in who did
what on Saturday AND violating the Saturday rules

no, not in regards to judaism ... that was jesus.

you missed the point - that was a jewish crime jesus was set to admonish as judaism itself, hereditary idolatry - the jews had him killed, one lie or another, their claim he claimed to be a messiah which jesus new from the heavens will never occur.

no, not in regards to judaism ... that was jesus.

you missed the point - that was a jewish crime jesus was set to admonish as judaism itself, hereditary idolatry - the jews had him killed, one lie or another, their claim he claimed to be a messiah which jesus new from the heavens will never occur.
you're losing it. what did Jesus NEW? What was the "jewish crime" to which you allude?
"jews had him killed"----BY REMOTE CONTROL? He claimed to be Messiah-----if jews had
all the people who claimed to be Messiah killed----there wouldn't be any jews left. Claiming
to be a Messiah is a recognized mental defect since 3000 years before FREUD. BUT you raise
a good point-----next time the Romans invade----just FORCE them to crucify all who claim
to be Messiah-----the Romans will run out of nails

What was the "jewish crime" to which you allude?
... and he violated the Sabbath.

as was posted ... among a litany of other false pretenses.

Jesus healed on the Sabbath in order to reveal the hypocrisy of the Pharisees' religion. In three passages where Jesus’ healing led to a confrontation, Jesus references how the Jews “worked” on the Sabbath by taking care of their animals, and that work was sanctioned by the Pharisees.

this recording - proves - jesus was intent to admonish judaism, moses who lied for their own self interest and the fallacy of hereditary idolatry ... as from the beginning to start fresh with the true religion granted a&e from the beginning for the purpose of remission to paradise -

not the jewish - apartheid heaven - the true heaven for all those willing to accomplish the necessary task set forth by the heavens.

with their crucifixion of jesus so was the end to the false religion of judaism - if not on earth truly in the heavens.

as was posted ... among a litany of other false pretenses.

this recording - proves - jesus was intent to admonish judaism, moses who lied for their own self interest and the fallacy of hereditary idolatry ... as from the beginning to start fresh with the true religion granted a&e from the beginning for the purpose of remission to paradise -

not the jewish - apartheid heaven - the true heaven for all those willing to accomplish the necessary task set forth by the heavens.

with their crucifixion of jesus so was the end to the false religion of judaism - if not on earth truly in the heavens.
For the record----the ORTHODOX of today are the PHARISEES of the past.----some of them
are doctors---in fact lots. I am not orthodox but I have worked with MANY----they all HEAL ON
THE SABBATH-----when "on call" myself, I never hesitated to CALL THEM for any specific acute
need----and they always responded. The comment in the NT is pure BS

The comment in the NT is pure BS

no less the comments found in all those documents ...

the same as yours that denies judaism during that time was responsible for the crucifixion of jesus as that was jesus mission to reform and abolish the fallacies of that religion their false commandments, hereditary idolatry and their apartheid heaven.

they knew from the beginning the fate that awaited them - unlike the jews, desert religions who deceive themselves and their future with false pretenses of selective endowments they neither deserve nor even exist.

no less the comments found in all those documents ...

the same as yours that denies judaism during that time was responsible for the crucifixion of jesus as that was jesus mission to reform and abolish the fallacies of that religion their false commandments, hereditary idolatry and their apartheid heaven.

they knew from the beginning the fate that awaited them - unlike the jews, desert religions who deceive themselves and their future with false pretenses of selective endowments they neither deserve nor even exist.
seek neuropsychiatric evaluation

Why was Jesus crucified?​

And over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.”
written in the Gospel according to Matthew in chapter 27 verse 37.

Meaning:
[self made] "King of the Jews" = "Rebel against the Roman Empire".

Last edited:
"Rebel against the Roman Empire".

provide a single document jesus ever made disparaging comments involving rome - than the c-bible, forgeries and fallacies claiming a scurrilous - - give to cesar ....

were they as you claim and that were their motive they would have passed their short time in rome than the jewish desert.

the crucifixion of jesus was a cowardly endeavour by the mosaic jews and those jews alone.

Forum List

Back