Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

I have a lifetime of being a jew-----occasionally reading the writings of jewish clerics and
at least a yearly visit to the synagogue
In other words you have zero scripture from the Tanakh to back up your claims.

“But, but, but, my rabbi told me so!”

I know, according to you Talmidian Fake Jews, it’s all too complicated to just read, we need a fully qualified scholar and rabbi to “interpret” what the Tanakh is really saying, right?

FIRST REICH--
CONSTANTINE?
We get it, you hate Constantine because he allowed Christianity across the Roman world.

After hundreds of years of persecuting and murdering Christians, the tables were turned. Something you Talmidian anti-Christs still can’t get over.

We get it, you hate Constantine because he allowed Christianity across the Roman world.

After hundreds of years of persecuting and murdering Christians, the tables were turned. Something you Talmidian anti-Christs still can’t get over.
ROFLMAO-----your jelly bean thing told you that someone was murdering and
persecuting christians for hundreds of years----true----Protestants murdered catholics and
Catholics murdered EVERYONE. "Anti-christs" ----most jews in the world either never
heard of your "christ" or only from the mouths of dirty little brats and sluts screaming
"CHRIST-KILLER" !!!!!! you know NOTHING about the person Jesus----you need a jew
to explain him to you

In other words you have zero scripture from the Tanakh to back up your claims.

“But, but, but, my rabbi told me so!”

I know, according to you Talmidian Fake Jews, it’s all too complicated to just read, we need a fully qualified scholar and rabbi to “interpret” what the Tanakh is really saying, right?
you are TYPICAL

--you need a jew
to explain him to you
All of the teachings that I follow were written by Jews. Messianic Jews that believed in a coming Messiah, and believed in Him when he arrived.

Moses
Samuel
Ezra
Pslams
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Amos
Obadiah
Micah
Zephaniah
Zechariah
Matthew
John
Paul
Peter

and more Jews,…..real Jews.

you are TYPICAL
Typical what?

It probably is typical you get destroyed in any debate about religion, seeing that you can NEVER back up your claims with something out of the Tanakh/Bible. All you have are incoherent rants, like screaming about Constantine.

Typical what?

It probably is typical you get destroyed in any debate about religion, seeing that you can NEVER back up your claims with something out of the Tanakh/Bible. All you have are incoherent rants, like screaming about Constantine.
your original proposition is idiotic----there are far more writings in Judaism than just the collection
that we call "THE TANACH" Your mistake is based on MAGICAL THINKING from your jelly bean
school education which created in your deluded mind that the NT floated down from heaven
MAGICALLY and is the beginning and end of all things KNOWN

NT floated down from heaven
MAGICALLY and is the beginning and end of all things KNOWN
I never claimed it “floated down from heaven”. I said it was written by Jews.

If this is the level of desperation you are at, that you have to put words in my mouth, you really have no case.

All of the teachings that I follow were written by Jews. Messianic Jews that believed in a coming Messiah, and believed in Him when he arrived.

Moses
Samuel
Ezra
Pslams
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Amos
Obadiah
Micah
Zephaniah
Zechariah
Matthew
John
Paul
Peter

and more Jews,…..real Jews.
bullshit-----you shoe horn words that have nothing to do with your idiot beliefs into
unrelated poetry-----anyone could do the same with the BHAGVAD GITA or even Beowulf. or
MAD MAGAZINE

Jelly beans are what one of the gods you worship brings you each spring to commemorate
the MASS MURDER carried out by another one of your "gods"---PONTIUS PILATE
Still have no idea what you are blabbering about.

Its clear you have no idea what Christianity is about, which makes sense, since you know nothing about the Tanakh.

Still have no idea what you are blabbering about.

Its clear you have no idea what Christianity is about, which makes sense, since you know nothing about the Tanakh.
what is it about the TANACH that you imagine that I do not know? In fact I have read both
the Tanach that Constantine's testament ----and I know just what that nefarious tome
perpetuated

what is it about the TANACH that you imagine that I do not know? In fact I have read both
the Tanach that Constantine's testament ----and I know just what that nefarious tome
perpetuated
That the Messiah would be a new Moses, a new King, and a new High Priest all in one. That he would be rejected by his own people, and cut down, all before the destruction of the second temple.

Let the tap dancing begin….

That the Messiah would be a new Moses, a new King, and a new High Priest all in one. That he would be rejected by his own people, and cut down, all before the destruction of the second temple.

Let the tap dancing begin….
bullshit

Forum List

Back