Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him ...
Maybe he would not have if Abraham told him "No! It's my son, no!"

he also is confident that God will keep the promises that Isaac himself will be heir to the covenant and have descendents ...

"Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.

a pitiful, madeup, hollywood story made for order with hereditary idolatry as the actual subliminal itinerary ... and in defiance of the heavens the reason for the episode than humanities own proclivity claiming what is not rightfully theirs, garden earth.

"and took the ram and sacrificed it"

murdered an innocent ram instead ... and claimed that as a sacrifice. and so the progression of heretics marches onward.

The Romans didn't care about Jesus. He wasn't even a blip on their radar.
WRONG----they cared about him just as they cared about JOHN
THE MIKVEH MAN. Your assertion is silly----on the one hand you and
yours insist that Jesus was FAMOUS AND SO beloved that da jooos were
"afraid' to kill him and so FORCED the Romans to do it-----and then,
suddenly "JESUS WHO"?????? There was only one group of people
who so despised the business activities of the roman appointed money
changers in the Temple courtyard-----that they would stage a violent protest----
read your book

Jesus WAS a Jew, brah. Well, at least half Jewish.

jesus was never a jew and repudiated judaism - they taught the lessons from the heavenly conflagration during the time of noah and emphasized - liberation theology, self determination ... the desert religions have as their core - servitude and denial.

WRONG----they cared about him just as they cared about JOHN
THE MIKVEH MAN. Your assertion is silly----on the one hand you and
yours insist that Jesus was FAMOUS AND SO beloved that da jooos were
"afraid' to kill him and so FORCED the Romans to do it-----and then,
suddenly "JESUS WHO"?????? There was only one group of people
who so despised the business activities of the roman appointed money
changers in the Temple courtyard-----that they would stage a violent protest----
read your book

The wife of Herod was insulted by John the Baptist. That's all that was about.

jesus was never a jew and repudiated judaism - they taught the lessons from the heavenly conflagration during the time of noah and emphasized - liberation theology, self determination ... the desert religions have as their core - servitude and denial.
Jesus studied at the Jewish schools, what are you talking about?

He went to the schools and already knew what they were teaching (because he was the Son of God) and started teaching (others in the school)

himself.

Ofc he was Jewish.

The wife of Herod was insulted by John the Baptist. That's all that was about.
ROFLMAO------john the mikveh man was the cousin of Jesus---and like him
a PHARISEE----thus OPPOSED ROMAN OCCUPATION and ROMAN APPOINTEES.
Herod was despised by jews---he was in NO WAY eligible to the king---not
by "royal line" or education (he was educated in ROME --ugh) and his household
was reminiscent of that of AHAB-----another man in the crosshairs of men like
John

John
Herod was king and tried to or did kill Jesus' cousin John.

He did

"
10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison."

Why do you and this other guy have your stuff so wrong?
I mean, I've read The Bible 3x, I don't remember everything off the top of my head, though.

It seems like y'all should know your stuff better before you make assertions.

Last edited:
Herod was king and tried to or did kill Jesus' cousin John.

He did

"
10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison."

Why do you and this other guy have your stuff so wrong?
I mean, I've read The Bible 3x, I don't remember everything off the top of my head, though.

It seems like y'all should know your stuff better before you make assertions.
what did your jelly bean teacher tell you was THE REASON that Herod (king of Judea)
executed John. -----the sanhedrin forced him? The only way the KING OF
JUDEA could execute a person was thru the sanhedrin. John insulted his wife???
ROFLMAO. It was an ASSASSINATION-----kings could not do that just as JEZEBEL
could not kill religious guys who hated her ---for the record----Jezebel was
assassinated too-------for her POLICIES

He went to the schools and already knew what they were teaching (because he was the Son of God) and started teaching (others in the school)

himself.

Ofc he was Jewish.
what school did he attend? It is clear that he was literate and familiar with the
work of HILLEL------like other Pharisee boys. His 'teaching" such as it was---was
entirely consistent with that which is called ----today----THE SCHOOL OF HILLEL

himself.

Ofc he was Jewish.
Ofc he was Jewish.

say as you please, few will disagree w/ you ...

jesus, mary, joseph and mary m - the opening scene of the 1st century events were none of them jewish - mary and joseph were happy and unafraid of judaism, were not married, never married and lived ever happily ever after - same for mary-m and jesus who was murdered - by the jews.

... it is you who betrays the 1st century events whether you agree w/ them or not. they were heavenly that is why they were chosen.

I hope you reply back, because you seem to know a lot, and I'm interested.
Thank you.

I have read the Bible from cover to cover, including the Apocrypha, nine times in eight English translations. I read the King James Bible twice, including the Apocrypha, for King James, which few people have read. I am at work on my ninth translation.

If I was good at learning foreign languages, I would read the Bible in the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek, but I am not, so I depend on translations.

The word "Messiah" comes from a Hebrew word meaning "the anointed one." Pouring olive oil on the head of the new Israelite king was part of the coronation ceremony, so the Israelite King was the Messiah.

The Greatest Israelite King was David. He conquered Syria and what is now Jordan. After his death his empire declined and ceased to exist.

The Jewish concept of the Messiah began to change. First the Messiah would restore the Empire of David. Then the concept became that the Messiah would benefit the entire world.

There is a lot more to it than this, but this is the basic idea.

say as you please, few will disagree w/ you ...

jesus, mary, joseph and mary m - the opening scene of the 1st century events were none of them jewish - mary and joseph were happy and unafraid of judaism, were not married, never married and lived ever happily ever after - same for mary-m and jesus who was murdered - by the jews.

... it is you who betrays the 1st century events whether you agree w/ them or not. they were heavenly that is why they were chosen.
breezie honey----is your comment autobiographical?

mary and joseph were happy and unafraid of judaism
breezie honey----is your comment autobiographical?

how many during that time and even somewhat presently make known their pregnancy the couple out of wedlock and travel together to pay their taxes ... mary is special, and joseph too they were blessed by the heavens ...

where was the stoning party - 91.

- from the beginning their discretion makes little sense nor why in the end the jews murdered jesus - truth be told.

the late - paul harvey - and ... the rest of the story.

how many during that time and even somewhat presently make known their pregnancy the couple out of wedlock and travel together to pay their taxes ... mary is special, and joseph too they were blessed by the heavens ...

where was the stoning party - 91.

- from the beginning their discretion makes little sense nor why in the end the jews murdered jesus - truth be told.

the late - paul harvey - and ... the rest of the story.
oh---the untimely pregnancy of little mary. You raise an interesting factoid of talmudic
law. Not only is the pregnancy legal---there is no stigma on the child either. Talmud
is FUN. Of course the child is considered the off spring of carpenter Joseph----DNA
notwithstanding. Another example----did you know that Mrs Netanyahu was "early
delivered" of her firstborn? A cynical bastard---named David Levy (??) made a scandal
of it.

John

Yep... and he wasn't concerned about Jesus.

The Bible is a historical recording.

The Romans in Jesus' day were not Christians. In Jesus' day, His believers were primarily Jewish, as the Gospel had not spread much beyond the geographical area of Israel. In fact, Christians were fed to lions by the Romans because they wouldn't bow down to Roman gods*. It wouldn't be until almost 300 years after Jesus' crucifixion that the Romans evolved toward a form of Christianity around 313 AD**.

* "Were Christians really fed to the lions? Yes, Christians were fed to half-starved lions, burned alive, and hacked to death, but the most interesting aspect of this was that the Christians who died in the Colosseum wanted to die there as martyrs. At that time in the Roman Empire, Christians had a choice to sacrifice to the Roman gods or even have one of their slaves sacrifice to the Roman gods and avoid persecution." - University of Washington

** "In 313 AD, the Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan, which accepted Christianity: 10 years later, it had become the official religion of the Roman Empire." - PBS
These lunatics like to rewrite history.

Yes, Herod Antipas.
what about him? according to the NT and even lots of english literature JOHN mikveh
man was cousin to Jesus and QUITE PUBLICALLY predicting the COMING of the messianic era, so everyone needed a bath. He was an itinerant--
out from the wilderness type guy---typical of
monastic pharisee and even ID'd as the
NEW ELIJAH-----a bane to rome
These lunatics like to rewrite history.
what lunatics?

Forum List

Back