Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked for Obama, doesn’t count as creepy.
Golddiggers Aren't Goldilocks

Except for the women accusing Clinton, there was no MeToo movement inspired by Billygoat's groping. This is pushy, vindictive, and selective whining by the spoiled bulldyke femininnies. The actress Jennifer Tilly played in Chucky put out to get the part of the Virgin Mary in a Bib Flic! Star-bangers is what this is all about, including what was done to Mike Tyson.

You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.

Imagine 14 yr old Leigh Corfman's face as Moore was removing her clothes.

not only do RW pervs imagine that, they close their eyes and rub one off during the thought ...

Keep it classy...oh wait liberals never mind.

You can tell by looking at the expressions on these girls' faces, their nervous laughter and their body language that he is making them feel uncomfortable and that they can't wait to get away from him.

not only do RW pervs imagine that, they close their eyes and rub one off during the thought ...

keep it classy, grab some pussy

RW's, fuck off.

RW's, fuck off.

I love it when liberals come out of the closet and show their true colors :eusa_clap:

RW's, fuck off.

I love it when liberals come out of the closet and show their true colors :eusa_clap:

Looks kind of orange to me

RW's, fuck off.

Looks kind of orange to me

^^^ there's another example. Let your hatred flow into the open I love that.

According to brain-dead racists like ShootSpeeders, trump groped his own daughter...

Trump-Ivanka-awkward-shoulder-rub-creepy.jpg

... and here’s his own sons groping their father...

TrumpFamREsized.jpg

... what a sick, perverted, fucked up family, eh?

That's Maggie Coons - the daughter of Chris Coons.

The Bidens and the Coons have been close friends for decades, and Maggie has known Joe her entire life. According to her (who is the only person whose opinion matters here), she was not "creeped out" by Biden, she was nervous about being on TV, and Joe was giving her encouragement about how his daughter dealt with the stress of being in the public eye.
Thank you.

Simpy refer the alt right back to this post when they get creepy and pervy. Do not engage them in debate.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

That's it,. Great video.

Won't provide you & your ilk cover for protecting Roy Moore & Donald Trump.

You are just trying to deflect from the Weinstein horror and all the other Hollywood elites who have been accused of forcing women into sex acts or risk losing their jobs and careers. Go ahead tell us how you can claim to be the defenders of women while allowing this to go on for decades. And Bill Clinton sits at the top of the heap of serial abusers like a beacon on a hill representative of liberals in general.

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

you're mentally ill

Yoar Englishally challenged.

No way in hell you're a college graduate. Besement-dwelling paid shill, yes.

College graduate lawyer? In a pig's eye.

if that makes you feel like you have genitals... no worries.

again, you morons would never make me lie... you aren't important enough.

That's it,. Great video.

Won't provide you & your ilk cover for protecting Roy Moore & Donald Trump.

You are just trying to deflect from the Weinstein horror and all the other Hollywood elites who have been accused of forcing women into sex acts or risk losing their jobs and careers. Go ahead tell us how you can claim to be the defenders of women while allowing this to go on for decades. And Bill Clinton sits at the top of the heap of serial abusers like a beacon on a hill representative of liberals in general.

I am not defending Weinstein. The scumbag should be fired.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. Monica was consensual.

Notice how the Democrats who did things were called out & paid the price. Like Spitzer & Weiner.

Republicans elect them like David Vitter & Donald Trump. Like you want to do with Roy Moore.

That is the difference. Democrats dump them., Republican vote for them.

you're mentally ill

Yoar Englishally challenged.

No way in hell you're a college graduate. Besement-dwelling paid shill, yes.

College graduate lawyer? In a pig's eye.

In what way, dope?

Holy fuck you're an idiotic moron! Smack yourself, please! It will save me the trouble.

rofl.gif

When did he "grope" a young girl?
lolololol. You seriously have never heard anything about that before? There are numerous clips of him groping little girls....and being overly touchy feely with people of all ages. It is definitely creepy.
^^^ fake news from fake media

What, are you claiming that all the videos of him inappropriately touching and kissing children and women are all staged..with actors? Hahahaha. Thanks for the chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back