Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way, dope?

Holy fuck you're an idiotic moron! Smack yourself, please! It will save me the trouble.

rofl.gif

You can't explain your critcism?

Yes asshole, abso-fucking-lutely I can.

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER uses proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

00-7.gif~c200

It's a typo is all, dope.

No, bullshit, you're exactly that ignorant.

Back to reality.

Another woman accuses Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was a minor

"A woman has come forward to accuse Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was a minor.

Beverly Young Nelson says Moore sexually assaulted her when he gave her a ride home one night in the late 1970s when she was 16.

Nelson cried at a news conference in New York with attorney Gloria Allred.

Nelson says she was a high school student working at a restaurant where Moore was a regular. She says Moore groped her, touched her breasts and locked the door to keep her inside his car. She said he squeezed her neck while trying to push her head toward his crotch and that he tried to pull her shirt off.

She said he finally relented and, as she fell or was pushed out of the car, warned her no one would believe her if she spoke about the encounter.

She said she was a high school student at Gadsen High School at the Olde Hickory House and Moore was a regular customer. He sat in the same seat night after night."

you're mentally ill

Yoar Englishally challenged.

No way in hell you're a college graduate. Besement-dwelling paid shill, yes.

College graduate lawyer? In a pig's eye.

In what way, dope?

Holy fuck you're an idiotic moron! Smack yourself, please! It will save me the trouble.

rofl.gif

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER uses proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu
”jillian's(sic)NEVER uses proper grammar,”

LOL

Perhaps you should employ proper English yourself while criticizing someone else’s grammar?

rofl.gif

00-7.gif~c200

Back to reality.

"A woman has come forward to accuse Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was a minor.

Beverly Young Nelson says Moore sexually assaulted her when he gave her a ride home one night in the late 1970s when she was 16.

Nelson says she was a high school student working at a restaurant where Moore was a regular. She says Moore groped her, touched her breasts and locked the door to keep her inside his car. She said he squeezed her neck while trying to push her head toward his crotch and that he tried to pull her shirt off.

She said he finally relented and, as she fell or was pushed out of the car, warned her no one would believe her if she spoke about the encounter.

She said she was a high school student at Gadsen High School at the Olde Hickory House and Moore was a regular customer. He sat in the same seat night after night."

Wrong thread, moron.

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

iu

LOL

Perhaps you should employ proper English yourself while criticizing someone else’s grammar?

Fail! It's "Proper English" faggot, which if you were schooled in it, would know.

Now GFY with a cactus. Apparently you don't know what a proper pronoun is.

00-7.gif~c200

Back to reality.

Wrong thread, moron.

No, it is quite apt as it brings perspective to a thread that suggests Biden was "groping" young girls.

00-7.gif~c200

Back to reality.

Wrong thread, moron.

No, it is quite apt as it brings perspective to a thread that suggests Biden was "groping" young girls.

No, it's a lame deflection attempt, but you're free to claim it's whatever you want to.

Personally I think it would be better to defend Biden on his own merits. He's a decent dude, IMO. Bringing up some lame, unrelated crap from left field helps his case none.

Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes stick together.

Cases in Point - You mention:

Bill and Hillary Clinton's history of scandals, to include the latest, backed by much evidence, and there is a non-stop posting campaign to lie, deny, justify, defend them.

Roman Polanski, and there was almost not one liberal willing to condemn Polanski. Almost every single one defended him.

Eric Holder - caught perjuring himself before Congress - protected from prosecution; yet, was still Censured, making him the 1st Cabinet Member Censured in US history.

Clapper and Brennan, 2 other Democrats who perjured themselves before Congress yet were protected from Prosecution.

Mendez - protected. 'He has to be 'convicted' 1st'...and even then.....ummmm....

Moore gets accused, and REPUBLICANS are joining Democrats in calling for him to do the right thing. Democrats are quick to hold their fellows accountable (maybe too quick?), something Democrats will never be accused of.

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

iu

LOL

Fail! It's "Proper English" faggot, which if you were schooled in it, would know.

LOL

You’re a moron. The grammatically correct way that sentence should have been constructed would have been, Jillian NEVER uses proper grammar,

Not, jillian’s. :eusa_doh:

you're mentally ill

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER used proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu

rofl.gif

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER used proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu

LOL

LOL

You’re a moron. The grammatically correct way that sentence should have been constructed would have been, Jillian NEVER uses proper grammar,

jillian's= contraction for "jillian has" Now GFY with a Saguaro.

Refer #110. The alt right and far right are acting scumming and protecting a perv and creep from running for Senator.

Cut him and them down politically.

Back to reality.

Wrong thread, moron.

No, it's a lame deflection attempt, but you're free to claim it's whatever you want to.

Personally I think it would be better to defend Biden on his own merits. He's a decent dude, IMO. Bringing up some lame, unrelated crap from left field helps his case none.

No deflection was ever necessary as it was a retarded premise to begin with. I merely related what actual groping is.

This thread is the distraction from Moore's woes, dope.

Moore was after school girls because he could not be seen in the titty bars or brothels.

What a creep.

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

iu

iu

LOL

LOL

"Jillian has never uses"?

Retard.

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

iu

iu

LOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

^^^ That moron ^^^ is actually tripling down on stupid.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now what you’re idiotically claiming is that you meant to say, “jillian has NEVER uses proper grammar,”

And that looks like proper English to no one but imbeciles like you.

The grammatically correct way to post that sentence would have been, Jillian has NEVER used proper grammar... “ has never uses” is proper English to you??

Is any of this getting past your impenetrable shield of ignorance or am I just wasting my time trying to educate you?

Last edited:
The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

I would not say that Biden was groping any of those two young girls, I could not see where any of his hands were anywhere inappropriate on their bodies, but his behaviour in that video is very very creepy, including all the whispering in the two young girls ears that had me thinking if that wasn't a public setting with cameras what Biden might have done next.

According to Maggie Coons - the girl he was "whispering" too - he was telling her a story of his own inauguration, and how his daughter (13 at the time) was scared and awkward about being on TV as well.

You are only assuming that he was being "creepy" because it fits with your political outlook.

Nothing political about it Doc, I watch the video and Biden looks creepy.

You see "creepy" because that's what you want to see.

That's why you desperately ignore what the girl has said about it, and instead try to speak for her.

I wasn't looking for creepy, just curious what the thread was about. Looks like biden's a p.o.s. More than one young girl here, leaning over and kissing on forehead, slowly gets the brunette girl on to his left side with arm around waist etc. I'm surprised the parents put up with that. Maybe they're naive, or don't want to rock the boat and hurt their careers.

Being a Democrat means you're never held accountable. A president who doesn't know how many states are in the USA - to the nearest 10! Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got herself a free education and $340,000 job by claiming she had "Eskimo cheekbones"?

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

iu

iu

LOL

LOL

"Jillian has never uses"?

Retard.
I can’t decide what is funnier.... that he tried to claim he meant ”Jillian has never uses...” or that he fancies himself as a grammar Nazi.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Refer #110. The alt right and far right are acting scumming and protecting a perv and creep from running for Senator.

Cut him and them down politically.

The timing of these revelations raises a huge red flag but the leftard clown posse jumps all over it. If it can be proven that Moore was being inappropriate with under-age girls , then by all means Moore should be exposed.

What I find hilarious is how the leftard clown posse circles the wagons around perverts like the Podestas, Clintons, the Barney Franks of the DNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back