Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Democrat means you're never held accountable. A president who doesn't know how many states are in the USA - to the nearest 10! Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got herself a free education and $340,000 job by claiming she had "Eskimo cheekbones"?
Can you imagine if Obama had said part of Paul Revere’s ride was to warn the British?

Holy fuck you're an idiotic moron! Smack yourself, please! It will save me the trouble.

rofl.gif

You can't explain your critcism?

Yes asshole, abso-fucking-lutely I can.

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER used proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu

”jillian's(sic)NEVER uses proper grammar,”

LOL

Perhaps you should employ proper English yourself while criticizing someone else’s grammar?

Fail! It's "Proper English" faggot, which if you were schooled in it, would know.

Now GFY with a cactus. Apparently you don't know what a proper pronoun is.
LOL

You’re a moron. The grammatically correct way that sentence should have been constructed would have been, Jillian NEVER uses proper grammar,

Not, jillian’s. :eusa_doh:

jillian's= contraction for "jillian has" Now GFY with a Saguaro.

"Jillian has never uses"?

Retard.
I can’t decide what is funnier.... that he tried to claim he meant ”Jillian has never uses...” or that he fancies himself as a grammar Nazi.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Grammar notwithstanding, Shillian is about as big of a joke as you are, Faun.......neither one of you has the common sense that God saw fit to give a goat. Shillian claims to be a barrister but yet she makes piss poor arguments.

(snicker)

Being a Democrat means you're never held accountable. A president who doesn't know how many states are in the USA - to the nearest 10! Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got herself a free education and $340,000 job by claiming she had "Eskimo cheekbones"?
Can you imagine if Obama had said part of Paul Revere’s ride was to warn the British?

Can you imagine if Obama said he had no idea how old the USA was?

The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years? Or 57? I didn't get much sleep, only Alaska and Hawaii to go!

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

Wow....I don't see groping, but that is very creepy. That is just weird. Kissing that little blonde girl 3 times in a row while she was trying to pull away? Then the whispering and trying to kiss the brown haired girl several times when she clearly felt uncomfortable and his wife giving him a dirty/concerned look.
This just drips with creepiness.

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER used proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu

Fail! It's "Proper English" faggot, which if you were schooled in it, would know.

LOL

You’re a moron. The grammatically correct way that sentence should have been constructed would have been, Jillian NEVER uses proper grammar,

Retard.
I can’t decide what is funnier.... that he tried to claim he meant ”Jillian has never uses...” or that he fancies himself as a grammar Nazi.

Grammar notwithstanding, Shillian is about as big of a joke as you are, Faun.......neither one of you has the common sense that God saw fit to give a goat. Shillian claims to be a barrister but yet she makes piss poor arguments.

(snicker)
Whereas you claim to know so much but post some of thee most moronic shit on this forum.

iu

LOL

Retard.

(snicker)
Whereas you claim to know so much but post some of thee most moronic shit on this forum.

I post about things that tax your limited ability to think critically. You are one of the sheeple. I look forward to the day should the scales ever fall from your eyes. You are not stupid........you are simply ignorant.

This thread is a sign of real desperation. "Groping" at a swearing in ceremony and photo op with the whole family there? Pulleezzee!

The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years? Or 57? I didn't get much sleep, only Alaska and Hawaii to go!
Can you imagine if Obama said Trump isn’t eligible to be president?

Retard.

(snicker)

I post about things that tax your limited ability to think critically. You are one of the sheeple. I look forward to the day should the scales ever fall from your eyes. You are not stupid........you are simply ignorant.
LOLOL

You post insanities.

In what way, dope?

Holy fuck you're an idiotic moron! Smack yourself, please! It will save me the trouble.

rofl.gif

iu

iu

LOL

Perhaps you should employ proper English yourself while criticizing someone else’s grammar?

LOL

LOLOLOL

^^^ That moron ^^^ is actually tripling down on stupid.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now what you’re idiotically claiming is that you meant to say, “jillian has NEVER uses proper grammar,”

And that looks like proper English to no one but imbeciles like you.

The grammatically correct way to post that sentence would have been, Jillian has NEVER used proper grammar... “ has never uses” is proper English to you??

Is any of this getting past your impenetrable shield of ignorance or am I just wasting my time trying to educate you?

I suggest you go back and re-read, before you continue to look like the derp that you are. :rolleyes:

This is what you guys don't understand about this sort of thing.

Your opinion on it doesn't matter. What you think you see doesn't matter. You don't get a say in this. The only people whose opinions matter are the people involved.

No woman or girl has ever come forward and accused Joe Biden of anything inappropriate. In fact, many of the women in the video in the OP have repeatedly stated that the pictures and video don't reveal the context of what occurred, and that Biden did nothing wrong or inappropriate.

Can you imagine if Obama said Trump isn’t eligible to be president?

Can you imagine if Trump told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"?

If this was Trump, this creepster video would be on headline news for days.
My God...that red dress black girl?? Shit, I would NEVER put my hands on her like that. I would be appalled if that was my daughter.

In what way, dope?

rofl.gif

iu

iu

LOL

LOL

Retard.

You fail at the time of quote. It's "jillian's NEVER used"
From your quote, dipass. I think you should start 'splaining to me why I should not report you for misquoting me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay, I'd never do that, but someone else might would. :tongue-44:

This is what you guys don't understand about this sort of thing.

Your opinion on it doesn't matter. What you think you see doesn't matter. You don't get a say in this. The only people whose opinions matter are the people involved.

No woman or girl has ever come forward and accused Joe Biden of anything inappropriate. In fact, many of the women in the video in the OP have repeatedly stated that the pictures and video don't reveal the context of what occurred, and that Biden did nothing wrong or inappropriate.

Our opinion doesn't matter? Why the fuck are you a Moderator on a political Message Board

rofl.gif

iu

LOL

LOL

Retard.

You fail at the time of quote. It's "jillian's NEVER used"
From your quote, dipass.

I suspect Hutch is a sock

rofl.gif

iu

LOL

LOL

LOLOLOL

Now what you’re idiotically claiming is that you meant to say, “jillian has NEVER uses proper grammar,”

The grammatically correct way to post that sentence would have been, Jillian has NEVER used proper grammar... “ has never uses” is proper English to you??

Is any of this getting past your impenetrable shield of ignorance or am I just wasting my time trying to educate you?

I suggest you go back and re-read, before you continue to look like the derp that you are. :rolleyes:
Ok, I re-read it.

“Jillian has NEVER uses proper grammar,” is still incorrect grammar.

1233796371590.gif

iu

LOL

LOLOLOL

Ok, I re-read it.

“Jillian has NEVER uses proper grammar,” is still incorrect grammar.

1233796371590.gif

jillian's NEVER used proper grammar (from your own quote)

Hmm. You're fulla crap. And 'tarded besides which. :coffee:

And she never has, either.

RW idiots idea of groping is like their idea of everything else in the world - totally fucked up.

I don't see Joe in a room with the girl, by himself, fondling the girl and trying to get her to touch his dick. It ain't the same, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back