Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you guys don't understand about this sort of thing.

Your opinion on it doesn't matter. What you think you see doesn't matter. You don't get a say in this. The only people whose opinions matter are the people involved.

No woman or girl has ever come forward and accused Joe Biden of anything inappropriate. In fact, many of the women in the video in the OP have repeatedly stated that the pictures and video don't reveal the context of what occurred, and that Biden did nothing wrong or inappropriate.

Our opinion doesn't matter? Why the fuck are you a Moderator on a political Message Board

:lol:

Yes, your opinion on whether or not Biden did anything inappropriate doesn't matter. Why the fuck are you such a whiny little shit on a political Message Board?

Why are you the biggest douche nozzle on USMB?

:lol:

You really should stop whining about me so damn much, it's starting to look really pathetic.

I'm not going anywhere. Deal with it, or don't. Tantrums won't help you.

Now that we've covered that, let's try to get back on topic.

Ayep. That you tripled down with the fail, even though I know Biden isn't a perv makes you a partisan corny turd.

There ya go bubba. Enjoy!
At least you finally admit you’re an imbecile for criticizing someone else’s grammar when you posted, ”jillan’s NEVER uses proper grammar...”
thumbsup.gif

Oh? Quote it now, then. :D

jillian's never used proper grammar, she's not a lawyer, she's a liar, and you're a partisan shill that can GFY.

Any questions?
Sure, if you insist on being a punching bag...

The correct usage for that sentence should be... Jillian’s never used proper grammar, she's not a lawyer, she's a liar, and you're a partisan shill that can GFY.”

“Jillian” is a proper noun and should be capitalized. Also because it starts your sentence.

How lucky are you that I can’t charge you for these English lessons?

STFU bitch, if she doesn't capitalize it, I'm not going to either.

Now go rotate on a saguaro, corny turdboy.
LOLOL

You somehow missed the second part of my lesson.... the first letter of the first word of a sentence is capitalized.

This is basic stuff. Exactly how many times did you flunk first grade?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh! I can't answer that, dammit! Yes I can: None, faggot!

You're a faggot partisan shill hack piece of shit, k?

At least you finally admit you’re an imbecile for criticizing someone else’s grammar when you posted, ”jillan’s NEVER uses proper grammar...”
thumbsup.gif

jillian's never used proper grammar, she's not a lawyer, she's a liar, and you're a partisan shill that can GFY.

Any questions?

The correct usage for that sentence should be... Jillian’s never used proper grammar, she's not a lawyer, she's a liar, and you're a partisan shill that can GFY.”

“Jillian” is a proper noun and should be capitalized. Also because it starts your sentence.

LOLOL

You somehow missed the second part of my lesson.... the first letter of the first word of a sentence is capitalized.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^​
l3ol6.gif

LOL

Any questions?

LOLOL

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

LOL

Oh STFU LAMO inept turd.

See that? Yet again you demonstrate how crazy you are. That doesn’t answer my question, Dale... my question was ... do you see where Biden ”groped” her? That’s the claim of the OP. Do you see that too?

So show us the video of Roy molesting 14 y.o. corfman. Hell - can you show us ANY evidence to back her claim.

May be people think Biden is only half witted ....

that's why they treat him kindly.....

but he is so stupid really! grrrr

Your opinion on it doesn't matter. What you think you see doesn't matter. You don't get a say in this. The only people whose opinions matter are the people involved.

No woman or girl has ever come forward and accused Joe Biden of anything inappropriate. In fact, many of the women in the video in the OP have repeatedly stated that the pictures and video don't reveal the context of what occurred, and that Biden did nothing wrong or inappropriate.

The videos speak for themselves and if you don't see anything inappropriate by Biden's behavior, then you are just as creepy as he is.
This thread is about Biden “groping” her. Do you see that like the OP does?

I see totally inappropriate behavior........pulling the little girls over to him and stroking their hair, putting his arm around them just under their breast and whispering in their ears. Sorry, bub....I would never let a stranger do that to my daughter....not ever.

Just as in everything else, you see what you want to see.

That's why you're so staggeringly wrong about quite literally everything. You are the most overly-credulous poster on this board.

If you believe that Biden's behavior is totally appropriate, then you are as big of a pervert as he is.........and that is something that I can't help you with and I certainly wouldn't have trusted my young daughter in your presence under any circumstance....capiche'?

See that? Yet again you demonstrate how crazy you are. That doesn’t answer my question, Dale... my question was ... do you see where Biden ”groped” her? That’s the claim of the OP. Do you see that too?

So show us the video of Roy molesting 14 y.o. corfman. Hell - can you show us ANY evidence to back her claim.
Here's what separates us -- you make claims you can't back up and I don't.

You claim Biden groped some kid in a video where he never gropes anyone. That would be you, making a claim you can't back up -- proving you're delusional, ya crazy racist.

Whereas I never said there's any evidence to back her claim. That would be me not making a claim I can't back up.

The videos speak for themselves and if you don't see anything inappropriate by Biden's behavior, then you are just as creepy as he is.

I see totally inappropriate behavior........pulling the little girls over to him and stroking their hair, putting his arm around them just under their breast and whispering in their ears. Sorry, bub....I would never let a stranger do that to my daughter....not ever.

Would you take the arm of some young girl (or boy) and pull them by your side and start fawning over them and start stroking their hair and whispering in their ear as if to keep some secret from mom and dad? If so, you are a pervert as well.

That's why you're so staggeringly wrong about quite literally everything. You are the most overly-credulous poster on this board.

If you believe that Biden's behavior is totally appropriate, then you are as big of a pervert as he is.........and that is something that I can't help you with and I certainly wouldn't have trusted my young daughter in your presence under any circumstance....capiche'?
Which family, there that day, complained?

Would you take the arm of some young girl (or boy) and pull them by your side and start fawning over them and start stroking their hair and whispering in their ear as if to keep some secret from mom and dad? If so, you are a pervert as well.
LOLOL

Look at how impossible it is to get you to answer such a simple question -- did he grope anyone?

Jesuit Joe Biden, VP and a highly connected deep state op.........I did notice that Jeff Sessions slapped Biden's hand away from his child......does that gesture mean anything????

LOLOL

Look at how impossible it is to get you to answer such a simple question -- did he grope anyone?

Would you allow a stranger to yank your child over to his vicinity and start stroking her hair and whisper things to her????? Would you allow her to stand in front of him with his arm just under her developing breasts? If so, you are either a pervert or a coward....there is no "middle ground" to be had. I guarantee you that I would have never let a stranger take MY daughter or son from my side and do those things.......fucking bet me and lose on THAT one.

Jesuit Joe Biden, VP and a highly connected deep state op.........I did notice that Jeff Sessions slapped Biden's hand away from his child......does that gesture mean anything????
You're fucking crazy, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

Here's the video from the OP, where the claim was made that Biden groped someone....

Jeff Sessions isn't even in it, no less, swatting at Biden's hand. You're talking about a different video and not the one in which the OP can be seen groping someone.

Last time I ask. If you continue to refuse to answer, I accept your answer is, 'no, Biden didn't actually grope anyone,' but you're simply not mentally stable enough to admit the obvious .... The OP claims Biden groped someone -- do you see that too?

LOLOL

Would you allow a stranger to yank your child over to his vicinity and start stroking her hair and whisper things to her????? Would you allow her to stand in front of him with his arm just under her developing breasts? If so, you are either a pervert or a coward....there is no "middle ground" to be had. I guarantee you that I would have never let a stranger take MY daughter or son from my side and do those things.......fucking bet me and lose on THAT one.

Remember Dale, these are the same people who believe that bringing millions of muslims here will make America stronger. They seem to not have too much upstairs to begin with.

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

Joe Biden wasn't a stranger. He was the president of the Senate, swearing in Senators into the 115th Congress. And he wasn't touching anybody inappropriately. Not one family present that day, Democrat or Republican, ever voiced a complaint or even a concern.

As always, it's no one else's fault but your own that you're crazy and see things that aren't there. Just like the racist OP who see's Biden groping girls when his own video proves he hallucinating.

Here's the video from the OP, where the claim was made that Biden groped someone....

Jeff Sessions isn't even in it, no less, swatting at Biden's hand. You're talking about a different video and not the one in which the OP can be seen groping someone.

Last time I ask. If you continue to refuse to answer, I accept your answer is, 'no, Biden didn't actually grope anyone,' but you're simply not mentally stable enough to admit the obvious .... The OP claims Biden groped someone -- do you see that too?

Creepy, creepy shit, Faun......and if you don't see that????? You need help......

LOLOL

Remember Dale, these are the same people who believe that bringing millions of muslims here will make America stronger. They seem to not have too much upstairs to begin with.

Leftards are not very discerning at all...........their judgement on anything is suspect at best.

Yeah, it means something. It means you're as crazy as everyone says as Sessions never slaps Biden's hand away.

Here's the complete video and Sessions never touches Biden's hand, no less "slapping" his hand...

At 8:00, Sessions motions for his granddaughter to come stand in front of him for the picture...

At 8:18, Session's granddaughter's hair can be seen caught on Session's coat as he carefully works to free her hair from his coat...

At 8:25, Sessions is seen brushing her hair which he just freed from his coat.

Delusional freaks like you see that and insanely think Biden is reaching in to grope that young child and Sessions is "slapping" Biden's hand away.

giphy.gif

Creepy, creepy shit, Faun......and if you don't see that????? You need help......

LOL

Sessions is fixing his granddaughter's hair that was caught on his own suit, ya flamin' fruit-loop dingus.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back