Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL

Look at how quick delusional dale switches from Sessions "slapping" Biden's hand (he didn't) -- to Biden kissing on on them.

:cuckoo:

Again, Delusional Dale -- if Biden was that "creepy," at least one person there would have said something.

Not one person did.

Whom do I believe ... ?

Every single person present that day?

Or the craziest poster on USMB who sees a conspiracy at every turn?

Hmmmm..... tough choice, idn't it, Delusional Dale?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Go to the tale of the tape, Faun....go to the tale of the tape.........it speaks volumes, my friend.

(snicker)
Ya mean the same tape where you see Sessions "slapping" Biden's hand when he's actually fixing his own granddaughter's hair?

LOLOLOLOLOL

You're a riot, delusional dale.
thumbsup.gif

Fast forward to the 10 minute mark....and then defend creepy Uncle Joe Biden.........c'mon, Faun......what say ye??

C'mon, delusional dale, you know what I say....

You're fucking crazy.

How many times does that need to be pointed out?

Biden, president of the Senate on that day and a former Senator himself, personally knew most of those senators there and their families. Some even pointed out how Biden knows their kids all of their lives.

And again...

Whom to believe ... ?

Every single person present that day, none of whom voiced any such concern...?

If you are fine with creepy Joe Biden's behavior? It simply speaks volumes about you and what you believe is appropriate behavior as it pertains to children........

Sorry, delusional dale, as proven, there was nothing creepy taking place. His actions aren't creepy merely because some crazy putz on the Internet hallucinates it. :cuckoo:

Creepy uncle Joe is a stranger to those little girls that he can't keep his hands off of.........that's for damn sure.
Your accusations are a pure bearing of false witness.

C'mon, Camp....open your eyes.........you have to admit that his behavior is not only unprofessional but beyond creepy.
Only one of those kids has ever spoken out. The one who has known Biden her entire life says she did not feel she was grouped and Biden calmed her down because she was so nervous about the cameras and situation.

Sorry, Camp.....the constant attention to the little girls and pulling them into his "space" and the unwanted attention of invading their personal space is inappropriate and the whispering in their ears is beyond creepy.
LOL

Insists the nutcase who thinks brushing a girl's hair is "slapping" Biden's hair. :cuckoo:

Creepy Uncle Joe Biden, Faun........he is waaaay too much of a "touchy, feely" pervert and if you are fine with that? Then you have the same perverted traits. I would knock creepy Joe into next week if he ever grabbed my daughter away in order to shower unwanted attention on her. He would be sucking his meals through a straw for a very loooong time. You have no problem with that which speaks volumes about you.

Your accusations are a pure bearing of false witness.

C'mon, Camp....open your eyes.........you have to admit that his behavior is not only unprofessional but beyond creepy.
Only one of those kids has ever spoken out. The one who has known Biden her entire life says she did not feel she was grouped and Biden calmed her down because she was so nervous about the cameras and situation.

Sorry, Camp.....the constant attention to the little girls and pulling them into his "space" and the unwanted attention of invading their personal space is inappropriate and the whispering in their ears is beyond creepy.
LOL

Insists the nutcase who thinks brushing a girl's hair is "slapping" Biden's hair. :cuckoo:

Creepy Uncle Joe Biden, Faun........he is waaaay too much of a "touchy, feely" pervert and if you are fine with that? Then you have the same perverted traits. I would knock creepy Joe into next week if he ever grabbed my daughter away in order to shower unwanted attention on her. He would be sucking his meals through a straw for a very loooong time. You have no problem with that which speaks volumes about you.
We're done here, delusional dale. You've gone beyond boring. You've proven yet again how crazy you are by seeing Sessions "slapping" at Biden's hand when the video clearly shows Sessions is brushing his own granddaughter's hair after it got entangled on his own suit.

And worse for you, you can't answer the simplest of questions, so there's no point in continuing this back and forth with someone as crazy as you who sees things that aren't there.

Those simple questions being......

Whom to believe ... ?

Nite, raving lunatic.

LOL

We're done here, delusional dale. You've gone beyond boring. You've proven yet again how crazy you are by seeing Sessions "slapping" at Biden's hand when the video clearly shows Sessions is brushing his own granddaughter's hair after it got entangled on his own suit.

And worse for you, you can't answer the simplest of questions, so there's no point in continuing this back and forth with someone as crazy as you who sees things that aren't there.

Those simple questions being......

Whom to believe ... ?

Nite, raving lunatic.

Joe Biden and Faun.....creepy perverts...........nuff said.

You can deny that it's creepy all day long. I watched it. Having actually been a little girl in such situations, YES, it is creepy. Little girls do not want old men touching them in such a manner. It makes them feel uncomfortable. That old man is much too handsy with these girls. Putting his hands about one of the girl's waists with his thumb pointing up and coming very close to touching her breast. You can tell that she was feeling uncomfortable about that and couldn't wait to get away from him. I don't blame her at all. He may just be an affectionate person, but his putting his hands all over people's bodies like that makes THEM feel uncomfortable, and he shouldn't do that. Boundaries! Don't invade other people's space bubble.

If it was my daughter being put in that situation, I wouldn't allow it to happen. I would tell them that it is making her uncomfortable. Yes, you can take a picture with her. Hands off. There is absolutely no need to be touching a girl when it is quite obvious that it makes her uncomfortable. Some of those little girls appeared to be squirming in their skin to get out of there. They didn't want that old man's hands on them. Period. End of story.

Holy fuck you're an idiotic moron! Smack yourself, please! It will save me the trouble.

rofl.gif

You can't explain your critcism?

Yes asshole, abso-fucking-lutely I can.

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER used proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu

”jillian's(sic)NEVER uses proper grammar,”

LOL

Perhaps you should employ proper English yourself while criticizing someone else’s grammar?

Fail! It's "Proper English" faggot, which if you were schooled in it, would know.

Now GFY with a cactus. Apparently you don't know what a proper pronoun is.
LOL

You’re a moron. The grammatically correct way that sentence should have been constructed would have been, Jillian NEVER uses proper grammar,

Not, jillian’s. :eusa_doh:

jillian's= contraction for "jillian has" Now GFY with a Saguaro.

"Jillian has never uses"?

Retard.

You fail at the time of quote. It's "jillian's NEVER used"
From your quote, dipass. I think you should start 'splaining to me why I should not report you for misquoting me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay, I'd never do that, but someone else might would. :tongue-44:

Of course you won't report me. I was accurate. You edited your quote and are now lying about it like the immature loser you are.

You see, dope. If someone quotes you, that quote remains even if you edit it later. Anyone can simply open the nested quotes above and see your epic failure.

What a loser.

OP misspells "Believes " into "belives", jillian's NEVER used proper grammar, and your fucktarded ass just misspelled "criticism" you fucking fuck. Sit down and STFU if you can't spell things correctly, moron.

iu

Fail! It's "Proper English" faggot, which if you were schooled in it, would know.

LOL

You’re a moron. The grammatically correct way that sentence should have been constructed would have been, Jillian NEVER uses proper grammar,

Retard.

From your quote, dipass.

I suspect Hutch is a sock

Sure, dope.

Joe Biden has never been banned from a mall like Creepy Roy

You can deny that it's creepy all day long. I watched it. Having actually been a little girl in such situations, YES, it is creepy. Little girls do not want old men touching them in such a manner. It makes them feel uncomfortable. That old man is much too handsy with these girls. Putting his hands about one of the girl's waists with his thumb pointing up and coming very close to touching her breast. You can tell that she was feeling uncomfortable about that and couldn't wait to get away from him. I don't blame her at all. He may just be an affectionate person, but his putting his hands all over people's bodies like that makes THEM feel uncomfortable, and he shouldn't do that. Boundaries! Don't invade other people's space bubble.
Oh look, yet another idiot who doesn’t realize not a single person who was actually there, complained or voiced any such concern.

iu

LOL

Retard.

From your quote, dipass. I think you should start 'splaining to me why I should not report you for misquoting me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Of course you won't report me. I was accurate. You edited your quote and are now lying about it like the immature loser you are.

You see, dope. If someone quotes you, that quote remains even if you edit it later. Anyone can simply open the nested quotes above and see your epic failure.

What a loser.
It clearly bothered him since he went back to fix his mistake.

Why do Conservatives always struggle with equivalencies?

<sob> But...but....You do it too!

Joe Biden putting his hands on a young girls shoulder and whispering in her ear is not the same as Creepy Roy Moore stalking the local mall and dating young girls

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

you're mentally ill

Yoar Englishally challenged.

No way in hell you're a college graduate. Besement-dwelling paid shill, yes.

College graduate lawyer? In a pig's eye.

So Much for Our "Freedom of Speech" When Something So Obvious Is Never Discussed

Graduation from even law school doesn't indicate learning ability. The main criterion is the ability to spend 7 years in college working without pay, either because the student was afraid to grow up or was living off a fat allowance from a fatcat Daddy. I know better than to question his educational credentials just because he is stupid. Diploma Dumbos are not even book smart.

Do you think Affirmative Action bimbo Condoleezza Rice is intelligent just because she has a PhD? Like many other educated frauds, she pronounces processes "processeeze," being too mentally lame to realize that it doesn't fit the pattern of crisis, crises; parenthesis, parentheses. Only if it were "processis" would it have its plural pronounced the way Neo-Condi does.

Last edited:
The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

you're mentally ill

Yoar Englishally challenged.

No way in hell you're a college graduate. Besement-dwelling paid shill, yes.

College graduate lawyer? In a pig's eye.

So Much for Our "Freedom of Speech" When Something So Obvious Is Never Discussed

Graduation from even law school doesn't indicate learning ability. The main criterion is the ability to spend 7 years in college working without pay, either because the student was afraid to grow up or was living off a fat allowance from a fatcat Daddy. I know better than to question his educational credentials just because he is stupid. Diploma Dumbos are not even book smart.

Do you think Affirmative Action bimbo Condoleezza Rice is intelligent just because she has a PhD? Like many other educated frauds, she pronounces processes "processeeze," being too mentally lame to realize that it doesn't fit the pattern of crisis, crises; parenthesis, parentheses. Only if it were "processis" would it have its plural pronounced the way Neo-Condi does.

Then she was post-phonetically educated?

Isn't she older than me?

iu

LOL

Retard.

What a loser.

That's right, cuntboy! I made a mistake, realized it, and corrected it.

What exactly did your twatty self do? Hmm? :rolleyes:

Retard.

What a loser.

That's right, cuntboy! I made a mistake, realized it, and corrected it.

What exactly did your twatty self do? Hmm? :rolleyes:

Then you lied about it, loser.

well, she has her clothes on and he's not touching her naughty bits...

so not like Pervert Moore at all.

Joe Biden putting his hands on a young girls shoulder and whispering in her ear is not the same as Creepy Roy Moore stalking the local mall and dating young girls

We got a video of Biden groping 10 year old girls. Show us your video of roy. Hell - show us any evidence at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back