Why wasn't there an investigation of Obama's comments to the Russians?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
All of the concern of Trump/Russia activities BEFORE Trump's election has caused Democrats to ask for
independent counsel to find out what happened.
I'm in favor of an independent counsel if the counsel is able to investigate the below and see if the
Russians influenced Obama's re-election.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

All of the concern of Trump/Russia activities BEFORE Trump's election has caused Democrats to ask for
I'm in favor of an independent counsel if the counsel is able to investigate the below and see if the

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

Comments made by Obama to work towards nuclear agreements.

The Russians did not help Obama win either election. They did help the Dumpster. Several members of Trump's campaign lied about their contacts with Russians. Trump has ties to Russian banks (some State owned).

Show me where Obama had any of these things.

I would think any true patriot would be furious about Trump's apparent ties & would want an investigation.

But not you, right commie fuck?

You sellouts will cling on to anything that lets you ignore the issue at hand.

The Russians did not help Obama win either election. They did help the Dumpster. Several members of Trump's campaign lied about their contacts with Russians. Trump has ties to Russian banks (some State owned).

I would think any true patriot would be furious about Trump's apparent ties & would want an investigation.

And where were the "true patriots" on the left when Obama make that open mike statement, or when Hillary gave away 20% of our uranium to Russia?

So using the same statement but replacing "Obama" with a "Trump surrogate"...
This is our first election … After Trump's election he'll have more flexibility,
Would that be ok?

And where were the "true patriots" on the left when Obama make that open mike statement, or when Hillary gave away 20% of our uranium to Russia?

The TRUE Patriots understood the need to reduce the number of nuclear weapons & understood that there was nothing unethical or illegal in what was said. And , MORON, Hillary did NOT give away uranium. She was one of 9 people that could register a complaint for a US COMPANY to sell itself to a Russian company. How the fuck did you get this God Damn stupid.

A True Patriot qwoyld not have voted for a women groping, business cheat, lying POS like Trump.

The TRUE Patriots understood the need to reduce the number of nuclear weapons & understood that there was nothing unethical or illegal in what was said. And , MORON, Hillary did NOT give away uranium. She was one of 9 people that could register a complaint for a US COMPANY to sell itself to a Russian company. How the fuck did you get this God Damn stupid.

A True Patriot qwoyld not have voted for a women groping, business cheat, lying POS like Trump.

Thank you...

but you should have added that a true patriot wouldn't have voted for Hillary either

imageedit_645_3117981996.jpg

There is a clue.

Or how about an investigation for this?

Fucking idiot. That is not what he said. You people are sofa king stupid.

Why don't you tell us what he said then, genius?
OK, dumbfuck

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Dumbass

Snopes is a liberal hack site you fucking moron. The video doesn't lie, idiot. Still waiting for you to tell us how you conclude your half breed messiah isn't telling that bitch it's safe for wetbacks to vote (illegally) in our elections. Go ahead, shitstain.

OK, dumbfuck

Dumbass

Snopes is a liberal hack site you fucking moron. The video doesn't lie, idiot. Still waiting for you to tell us how you conclude your half breed messiah isn't telling that bitch it's safe for wetbacks to vote (illegally) in our elections. Go ahead, shitstain.

Funny chit racist fuck. Videos can be edited.

You hate Snopes because it keep proving you Trmpettes to be easily duped morons.

Here is the actual transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

OK, dumbfuck

Dumbass

Funny chit racist fuck. Videos can be edited.

You hate Snopes because it keep proving you Trmpettes to be easily duped morons.

Here is the actual transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Thanks, idiot. You just posted the same thing that was said in the video. How was it edited, dumb shit? She specifically asked about ILLEGALS voting ILLEGALLY and he agreed with her opinion that they are citizens because they contribute to this country. And if he wasn't, why didn't he correct her and why was she shaking her head in agreement? Stupidity such as yours is profound. Snopes - LMAO.

Forum List

Back