Why we cannot secure the border.

You haven't been paying attention.

For once, perhaps you can actually posit a idea, and then the rest of us can criticize you for daring to make a stand. Instead of making priggish petty personal remarks. You know better. You aren’t man enough to stand to the same scrutiny people like you dole out. Those that can, do, those that can’t, ...yadda yadda. I despise arrogant self righteous people that think THEY are above the law and fair treatment , they are the bane of humanity. THAT is what the immigration issue is about, kiddo. You know that too. So what DO you stand for? Beside being contrary and contradictory?

What are you going on about? Do you have a specific question you'd like answered?

I thought you were being a honest person , but, that was pathetic. I am going to ignore you now. Bye.

Last edited:
If Mexico was a island in the middle of the ocean, illegal immigration wouldn’t be a issue now. Mexicans feel entitled to do ANYTHING they want. Perhaps more to the point: Why do THEY think THEY are better than anyone else? Ya live, ya die, same rules apply to the rest of us mortals. Poor poor illegals. Immigrate legally, ya schmuchs. Boo Hoo, we all have the same slings and arrows. Yer better some how? What?

Last edited:
Mexicans feel entitled to do ANYTHING they want. Perhaps more to the point: Why do THEY think THEY are better than anyone else?

Which "Mexicans" are you talking about? Your comments seem to suggest you think all illegal aliens come from Mexico. Do you? Did you read the links I kindly provided for you?

I hate to break it to you but America is a nation of immigrants, many of whom probably came here illegally. Unless you're a Native American with a pure bloodline, you have no place complaining about others coming here as well. Fucking Americans always have some bullshit sense of entitlement to this country as if it were even yours to begin with. Stealing something out from under someone else does not make it yours. And since when does law-enforcement prevent anything from happening otherwise? You think the answer is essentially a war on illegal immigration? That would be about as successful as the war on terror and the war on drugs.

Fucking Americans always have some bullshit sense of entitlement to this country as if it were even yours to begin with.

Fuck you. America WAS American's to begin with and it IS American's to continue with.

"Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian." - Robert Orben

Given how we came to be in the USA, objecting to illegal immigration is pretty hypocritical.

I am an ignorant fool then, well said. Mexican Hispanics just coincidentally dominate out of sheer coincidence. Other than that, everything is just fine. Not because ya’all’ breed like bunnies, hell no. Never noticed that, neither did anyone else. Nope. You are right, MY bad. Oppps.

Poor grammar, misplaced punctuation, and garbled syntax do not change the facts I kindly presented you with. Maybe if you read the links first you wouldn't be making such an ass of yourself now.

By the way, who is "ya’all’"? :confused:

Jesus, are you kidding?

No, Unkotare isn't kidding. He's a binafide bigot against southern people, while hiding behind a few websites he claims is writing in the sky, from God.

You haven't been paying attention.

For once, perhaps you can actually posit a idea, and then the rest of us can criticize you for daring to make a stand. Instead of making priggish petty personal remarks. You know better. You aren’t man enough to stand to the same scrutiny people like you dole out. Those that can, do, those that can’t, ...yadda yadda. I despise arrogant self righteous people that think THEY are above the law and fair treatment , they are the bane of humanity. THAT is what the immigration issue is about, kiddo. You know that too. So what DO you stand for? Beside being contrary and contradictory?

I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment of him (Unkotare).

I hate to break it to you but America is a nation of immigrants, many of whom probably came here illegally. Unless you're a Native American with a pure bloodline, you have no place complaining about others coming here as well. Fucking Americans always have some bullshit sense of entitlement to this country as if it were even yours to begin with. Stealing something out from under someone else does not make it yours. And since when does law-enforcement prevent anything from happening otherwise? You think the answer is essentially a war on illegal immigration? That would be about as successful as the war on terror and the war on drugs.

This could qualify as one of the dumbest posts of the year. The sense of entitlement to this country just might come from hundreds of thousands of Americans sacrificing their lives for it in just World War II alone. And millions having served in it's military to defend it. And millions more having worked in it for hundreds of years, and having paid taxes to build it up with an interstate highway system, a nationwide electric grid, production of coal from coal mines, hundreds of contributions to the culture in all of the arts, etc, etc.
As for your inane idea about stealing, the centuries ago first Americans no more stole this land from American Indians than those American Indians stole pieces of it from other American Indian tribes, for hundreds of years before any of them ever saw a White person.

As for the Mexicans, they stole land from Indians in the southwest, and the land they gave up, they did as the result of a war, which had they won it, they would have taken land from the USA, you can bet. As for "Native American with a pure bloodline", that's a pile of poppycock. Anyone born in the US is a "Native American".

Last edited:
As long as the immigrant can integrate with the local society and contribute to the economy, why not?

HERE'S "why not" >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($140 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

"Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian." - Robert Orben

Given how we came to be in the USA, objecting to illegal immigration is pretty hypocritical.

Why ? When the overwhelming majority of us came to be in the USA, by being BORN HERE.

Forum List

Back