Why we cannot secure the border.

Yikes! Did I touch a nerve? Don't be so quick here...Yeah, Mexicans, (and other third world counties) have too many kids. Don't bother with the ding-a-ling websites, the proof is all to apparent. It's sad. Really. Denial is like that. Like all the folks that won't accept global warming is human caused. Games. Yeah, it is JUST like that.

Last edited:

No, you revealed your ignorance. I did you a favor by providing you with facts. If you're too stupid and obstinate to learn, or if you just find your long-held fear more comforting that's on you.

I am an ignorant fool then, well said. Mexican Hispanics just coincidentally dominate out of sheer coincidence. Other than that, everything is just fine. Not because ya’all’ breed like bunnies, hell no. Never noticed that, neither did anyone else. Nope. You are right, MY bad. Opps! Sorry for saying sorry...

Last edited:
I am an ignorant fool then, well said. Mexican Hispanics just coincidentally dominate out of sheer coincidence. Other than that, everything is just fine. Not because ya’all’ breed like bunnies, hell no. Never noticed that, neither did anyone else. Nope. You are right, MY bad. Oppps.

Poor grammar, misplaced punctuation, and garbled syntax do not change the facts I kindly presented you with. Maybe if you read the links first you wouldn't be making such an ass of yourself now.

By the way, who is "ya’all’"? :confused:

WHY WE CANNOT SECURE THE BORDER.

We cannot secure the border because we do nothing after they get cross. We let them work without green cards, proper identification and do not enforce our laws against businesses hiring illegal workers, we do not deport them which is the law and we keep giving their American born children citizenship and they keep crossing the border because once they get here they are untouchable even if they commit crimes. Another amnesty means another 12 million in another 20 years. We are throwing money away trying to secure the border when we only have to enforce our immigration laws against illegal immigration. Republicans and Democrats will sell out America for Hispanic votes. That makes them prostitutes. Cheap prostitutes.
Deport children born in the US, American citizens - Nope
Crackdown on employers hiring of illegal Workers -Yes

Last edited:
I am an ignorant fool then, well said. Mexican Hispanics just coincidentally dominate out of sheer coincidence. Other than that, everything is just fine. Not because ya’all’ breed like bunnies, hell no. Never noticed that, neither did anyone else. Nope. You are right, MY bad. Oppps.

Poor grammar, misplaced punctuation, and garbled syntax do not change the facts I kindly presented you with. Maybe if you read the links first you wouldn't be making such an ass of yourself now.

Jesus, are you kidding?

Jesus, are you kidding?

No, I'm not kidding. (and you don't have to call me Jesus)

Anyway, back at the ranch: Mexicans are stealing us blind and HOW dare we notice? It's a case of the "Emperors new clothes". Sush! Don’t say anything. On the QT. Please. I noticed long time ago. Sorry for saying sorry….

I am sure YOU take yourself seriously. It's what egotists do.

Excuse me? YOU are the one who asked, "are you kidding?" I was just answering your question.

Is English your first language?

You understand full well, bossypants. Don't play coy here. What WAS the issue, anyway? We cannot secure the borders. WHY? Because the demographics in this country have been co-opted by illegal aliens. I have seen it happen. As in first person, as in a eye witness. Others call it HISTORY. Of course you trivialize my experience as "anecdotal " because YOU don't like the implication (s). Get over it. This isn’t rocket science. The Human equation is involved here, and you are intelligent to know what I am referring to here. Without the snark…

Last edited:
You haven't been paying attention.

For once, perhaps you can actually posit a idea, and then the rest of us can criticize you for daring to make a stand. Instead of making priggish petty personal remarks. You know better. You aren’t man enough to stand to the same scrutiny people like you dole out. Those that can, do, those that can’t, ...yadda yadda. I despise arrogant self righteous people that think THEY are above the law and fair treatment , they are the bane of humanity. THAT is what the immigration issue is about, kiddo. You know that too. So what DO you stand for? Beside being contrary and contradictory?

Forum List

Back