Why we should be skeptical of COVID numbers...

I think the corona antibody tests are picking up the common cold virus and showing it as a positive covid 19 test....this would explain the two different sets of symptoms we are seeing.....Even the Hanks are now questioning if they had covid or just a bad cold...
you think, eh? are you sure that these tests are antibody-based at all?
I know that the corona virus is a cold virus and so if a test picks up the common cold as corona or covid 19 that would explain a lot.....

It does come from the same family of coronaviruses as the common cold. More closely related to that than it is to influenza, in fact.

According to the study, that's the reason we saw such wide disparities in people who appeared the same on the surface, but when exposed to Covid wouldn't get it at the same severities. For some people's immune systems, the "novel coronavirus" wasn't entirely novel.
Exactly...some doctors have openly wondered if there were two different strains of covid out there due to the differing set of symptoms....

Which also is not out of the realm of possibility.

Be that as it may, there are a whole host of reasons why I stopped trusting the stats months ago. At best, I consider them a VERY general estimate.

Forum List

Back