Why we should listen to the 97%

It's not my job to make climate predictions.

Yes it is, if you don't want to be considered merely a pseudoscience-embracing crank.

The AGW side has decades of successful predictions behind it. That's why they have such credibility. You won't make any prediction at all, much less a successful one. And that's why your side is correctly considered to be a political cult.

So, I still can't get a single denialist to tell me what would disprove their theory. Hence, it's unfalsifiable, obviously making it pseudoscience. Astrologists, dowsers, homeopaths, antivaxxers, 9/11 truthers and birthers all have more scientific grounding behind them than denialists do.

The AGW side has decades of successful predictions behind it.

That is awesome! When did they predict the recent leveling off?

Yes it is, if you don't want to be considered merely a pseudoscience-embracing crank.

The AGW side has decades of successful predictions behind it. That's why they have such credibility. You won't make any prediction at all, much less a successful one. And that's why your side is correctly considered to be a political cult.

So, I still can't get a single denialist to tell me what would disprove their theory. Hence, it's unfalsifiable, obviously making it pseudoscience. Astrologists, dowsers, homeopaths, antivaxxers, 9/11 truthers and birthers all have more scientific grounding behind them than denialists do.

Leveling off of what?

One of the reasons the debate will go on endlessly, even while the problem is being solved, is that it's politics vs science.

It's a very well known tenant of politics that there is no truth. Whatever can be sold is true enough.

It's a very well known tenant of science that absolute truth is the goal.

While that makes the issues between science supporters and flat earthers unresolvable , heretics have never won such a debate yet.

Leveling off of what?

You don't know?

We don't have a theory silly person. We have 4.5 billion years of history and at least 3,000 years of written history OBSERVING the world around man. It is YOU who have promulgated a theory....a theory that has failed every metric so in the finest traditions of the pseudo-scientific nutbags you no longer give measurable metrics.

Sylvia Brown has a better track record than you clowns, and she is a well known charlatan.

How many years from earth's past had 7B energy guzzling humans on earth. The hardest lesson for conservatives is that we've never been here before. So their worship of what was is useless to everyone.

Who cares. We KNOW that the temperature of the Earth was much warmer for 75% of its existence. What caused that? Whale farts? Al Gore's Tennessee house?

No dumbass, we know you want to murder billions of people..... that much is very clear...but the environment is no longer a legitimate excuse for you to murder people. You're just going to have to kill them and hope you outlive your war crimes trial...

How many developed human civilizations were there all that time that the earth was warmer?

"REAL energy policy" is obviously the kind that transfers trillions of dollars from the people who earned it into the hands of useless parasites and government bureaucrats. What they have the IPCC doing is laying the groundwork for a colossal con. They depend on suckers like you to propagate the misinformation.

REAL energy policy is one based on science. Not one based on what big oil pays the Fox boobs and boobies to sell to you.

Good! Tell Big Oil to stop pumping money into your green energy BS.

This post requires explanation.

How many years from earth's past had 7B energy guzzling humans on earth. The hardest lesson for conservatives is that we've never been here before. So their worship of what was is useless to everyone.

Here's the deal. Nobody bringing about our energy future is listening to you because you're so easily misled. Perhaps somebody told you in the past that you needed to develop critical thinking skills. That doesn't mean whining more.

Here's the deal. Nobody bringing about our energy future is listening to you because you're so easily misled.

PMZ said, to himself. :lol:

No, I said it to you.

See Todd.. I know for a fact that Abraham already pretty much agrees with all that from previous conversations with him.. He can't really contend that YOU and I are standing in the way of fixing any of this --- because we ALL AGREE on what COULD be done to nullify the ficticious Global Warming "disaster"..

He really doesn't have a charge against us.. YET -- he STILL insists that we capitulate to his "consensus" that exists only in his head.

Why don't we all work to refocus a REAL energy policy? Because the dupes on the left want to call all the shots and COULDN'T get approval from their base for a Nuclear energy Revival in this country.. They are mentally strapped into 60 year old technology and some bad 70 year old policy decisions... :cuckoo:

Policy leaders around the world are focused on a '' REAL energy policy''. They have the IPCC doing the science to base it on now. It will probably be quite different than yours based on what you wish was true.

You mean these idiots?:lol::lol::lol:

IPCC In Crisis As Climate Predictions Fail

"To those of us who have been following the climate debate for decades, the next few years will be electrifying. There is a high probability we will witness the crackup of one of the most influential scientific paradigms of the 20th century, and the implications for policy and global politics could be staggering. --Ross McKitrick,"

IPCC In Crisis As Predictions Fail

LOL Im not at homebase so I cant post the story. But when any1 pins hopes on the UN I think of the famous UN FOOD RIOT.

A labor dispute closed the food services for a day. The members and staff raided the kitchens and liqour lockers destroying a lot of equipment and dinnerware.PILLAGED and stole anything in sight.

These are the morons that botched the Oil for Food program and virtuualy every mission theyve undertaken. And evidentally, they are not very civilized.

((DAMN TABLET toy. Its like the Fischer Price version of a REAL work tool.))

Last edited:
Policy leaders around the world are focused on a '' REAL energy policy''. They have the IPCC doing the science to base it on now. It will probably be quite different than yours based on what you wish was true.

LOL Im not at homebase so I cant post the story. But when any1 pins hopes on the UN I think of the famous UN FOOD RIOT.

A labor dispute closed the food services for a day. The members and staff raided the kitchens and liqour lockers destroying a lot of equipment and dinnerware.PILLAGED and stole anything in sight.

These are the morons that botched the Oil for Food program and virtuualy every mission theyve undertaken. And evidentally, they are not very civilized.

"To those of us who have been following the climate debate for decades, the next few years will be electrifying. There is a high probability we will witness the crackup of one of the most influential scientific paradigms of the 20th century, and the implications for policy and global politics could be staggering. --Ross McKitrick,"

See my comment above about UN FOOD RIOT.

((DAMN TABLET toy. Its like a fischer price version of a computer interface.

So you see a connection between UN food workers and the IPCC?

Tell us how they're connected?

See my comment above about UN FOOD RIOT.

((DAMN TABLET toy. Its like a fischer price version of a computer interface.

So you see a connection between UN food workers and the IPCC?

Tell us how they're connected?

You're awfully slow.. No not the food workers... THE DELEGATES, BUREAUCRATS and their assistants TRASHED AND PILLAGED the place..

Food Fight - TIME

But as tensions grew and stomachs growled, a high-ranking U.N. official boldly ordered that all the cafeterias open their doors for business even without staff. The restaurants had been locked shut by security until about 1:00 pm when the doors flung open.

The decision to make the cafeterias into "no pay zones" spread through the 40-acre complex like wildfire. Soon, the hungry patrons came running. "It was chaos, wild, something out of a war scene," said one Aramark executive who was present. "They took everything, even the silverware," she said. Another witness from U.N. security said the cafeteria was "stripped bare." And another told TIME that the cafeteria raid was "unbelievable, crowds of people just taking everything in sight; they stripped the place bare." And yet another astonished witness said that "chickens, turkeys, souffles, casseroles all went out the door (unpaid)."

The mob then moved on to the Viennese Café, a popular snack bar in the U.N.'s conference room facility. It was also stripped bare. The takers included some well-known diplomats who finished off the raid with free drinks at the lounge for delegates. When asked how much liquor was lifted from the U.N. bar, one U.S. diplomat responded: "I stopped counting the bottles." He then excused himself and headed towards the men's room.

Barbarians... :eek: :eek: :eek:

REAL energy policy is one based on science. Not one based on what big oil pays the Fox boobs and boobies to sell to you.

Good! Tell Big Oil to stop pumping money into your green energy BS.

This post requires explanation.

"Nor does a quick review of the numbers quite undermine both companies claims.

According to figures released recently by the American Petroleum Institute (API), a trade group, Big Oil is the biggest investor in the race to create green fuels.

The API says that in the last decade the industry has put $71 billion into zero- and low-emission and renewable energy technologies. In contrast, the U.S. government has spent about $43 billion on similar efforts over the same period."

"For a start, most of the $71 billion figure touted by the API went toward making oil companies’ existing fossil-fuel business more environmentally friendly. Only $9 billion went toward renewable energy investment. And even if all that money had been sunk into renewable technology it would still only be a drop in the ocean compared to what Big Oil spends on its core business."

Is Big Oil Really Serious About Renewables? | The Energy Collective

Investing in Green Energy Through Big Oil

Ask a more difficult question....How many years from earth's past has had a mean global temperature considerably higher than the present and what does that say regarding our energy guzzling and corresponding meager contribution to a trace atmospheric gas?

globaltemp.jpg

In case you can't read a graph, the answer to the question is most of them. For the vast bulk of earth's history, the temperature has been higher than even the most dire predictions from your priests without 7B energy guzzling human beings. A quick look at the graph should tell you that we are in a cold period and the earth is going to come out of it with or without us.

What you don't seem to grasp is that the high priests of climate science know this and like the priests in the old days, are trying to use that knowledge to extort obedience from the uneducated masses...you being one. The problem is that things aren't going on schedule and like the priests of old, when their predictions fail, they lose power and must run for the tall grass.

Interesting that you haven't noticed the change in the narrative over the past few years. It used to be CO2 is the control knob...now it is a complex system with complex natural variables. Soon it will be as if warmers never existed because no one will admit to having been one just like no one will admit to having supported eugenics even though at one time it was mainstream consensus science.

SSDD said:
Soon it will be as if warmers never existed because no one will admit to having been one just like no one will admit to having supported eugenics even though at one time it was mainstream consensus science.

Keep your running shoes handy old man. Mobs can be quick.

Last edited:

Ask a more difficult question....How many years from earth's past has had a mean global temperature considerably higher than the present and what does that say regarding our energy guzzling and corresponding meager contribution to a trace atmospheric gas?

globaltemp.jpg

In case you can't read a graph, the answer to the question is most of them. For the vast bulk of earth's history, the temperature has been higher than even the most dire predictions from your priests without 7B energy guzzling human beings. A quick look at the graph should tell you that we are in a cold period and the earth is going to come out of it with or without us.

What you don't seem to grasp is that the high priests of climate science know this and like the priests in the old days, are trying to use that knowledge to extort obedience from the uneducated masses...you being one. The problem is that things aren't going on schedule and like the priests of old, when their predictions fail, they lose power and must run for the tall grass.

Interesting that you haven't noticed the change in the narrative over the past few years. It used to be CO2 is the control knob...now it is a complex system with complex natural variables. Soon it will be as if warmers never existed because no one will admit to having been one just like no one will admit to having supported eugenics even though at one time it was mainstream consensus science.

You do realize that the issue with FFs is that we are recreating the climate from before they were formed, right? Before there were humans. Before humans built an advanced civilization adapted to the climate that we're leaving behind. Before there were 7B of us.

There's no question in my mind that some will survive the new environment. Some might even benefit. The pissed off losers will be those with either not enough, or too much water.

Ask the folks around Boulder.

globaltemp.jpg

''It used to be CO2 is the control knob...now it is a complex system with complex natural variables.''

It's always been about CO2. That’s what FFs took out of the atmosphere when they were formed and we're putting back in.

Want you want is a favor from God that they won't do now what they did then.

What we accept from science is that they will do now what they did then even though it's inconvenient to man. Not to mention grossly expensive.

SSDD said:
Soon it will be as if warmers never existed because no one will admit to having been one just like no one will admit to having supported eugenics even though at one time it was mainstream consensus science.

Keep your running shoes handy old man. Mobs can be quick.

One of the numerous consequences of AGW is that the human losers to a new climate will not go quietly into their good nights.

I'm pretty sure that they will fight for survival. Literally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back