Why Weren't Annapolis Victims Armed ?

are you dead?

it would explain a lot.
What explains you talking about being "paranoid" after observing killings ? So you think it couldn't happen to you, huh ? Maybe all the people in all the mass shootings thought that too.

are you dead?

it would explain a lot.
What explains you talking about being "paranoid" after observing killings ? So you think it couldn't happen to you, huh ? Maybe all the people in all the mass shootings thought that too.

one thing you'll never have to worry about is thinking, so you've got that going for you, which is nice. :thup:

are you dead?

it would explain a lot.
If you are scared of mass killing then we need gun control. Countries with strong gun control don't have a mass shooting problem.

are you dead?

it would explain a lot.
If you are scared of mass killing then we need gun control. Countries with strong gun control don't have a mass shooting problem.

True, but they don't get to play John Wayne.

Meanwhile, when was the last mass shooting in the UK?

When was the last spate of stabbings?
Their homicide rate is 1/4 of ours.

Zombie knives 'causing rise in knife crime deaths' as teen arrested over latest London murder

You may never need to defend yourself or your family. Let's hope they never expect you to.

However, you're argument is redolent of party line playback and a strange loathing for your nation and fellow countrymen vis a vis their desire for ability to defend self and family--and you--should the need arise. You seem to think only Americans capable of terrible crime. Despise your country so?
I'm not sure you came close to an intelligent thought. Again, our homicide rate is 4X there's. Without carrying guns they are much safer.
So you are going to gamble your life based on some set of statistics ? really ? And what country was that you were saying was so safe ? England ?

upload_2018-6-30_0-4-24.jpeg

Zombie knives 'causing rise in knife crime deaths' as teen arrested over latest London murder

You may never need to defend yourself or your family. Let's hope they never expect you to.

However, you're argument is redolent of party line playback and a strange loathing for your nation and fellow countrymen vis a vis their desire for ability to defend self and family--and you--should the need arise. You seem to think only Americans capable of terrible crime. Despise your country so?
I'm not sure you came close to an intelligent thought. Again, our homicide rate is 4X there's. Without carrying guns they are much safer.
So you are going to gamble your life based on some set of statistics ? really ? And what country was that you were saying was so safe ? England ?

View attachment 201926

why do you bother owning a gun?

it hasn't made you less of a pussy

View attachment 201926
I am rather old and have been just fine. We have a homicide rate 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control. So yes they are safer.

if you want to be killed out of the blue

do not carry

if you want to live

carry
You are aware hundreds die in accidental shootings?

no

but I am very aware of gang and shit killings

please shut up...will you?
Yes typically killing other gang members. I assume you are involved in criminal activity then?

get a brain for yourself....I mean ...what are you saying

do you not speak english?

if you want to be killed out of the blue

do not carry

if you want to live

carry
You are aware hundreds die in accidental shootings?

no

but I am very aware of gang and shit killings

please shut up...will you?
Yes typically killing other gang members. I assume you are involved in criminal activity then?

get a brain for yourself....I mean ...what are you saying
I thought it was pretty clear. If you are concerned about gang killing you must be involved in criminal activity as they kill other criminals.

I know a lot of people that don't want to ever be armed. It is a sad state when they are considered less safe. The government needs to do something to protect our right to life.
EARTH TO BRAIN: The govt does things in a GENERAL way. It allocates lots of money for programs. things like that. But when the really bad guy starts coming at you, you're on your own. Police (govt) will come by 20 minutes later to pick up your body, if you're unarmed. Don't be.
Earth to protectionist. Because of you that criminal is much more likely to be armed. All these guns and our homicide rate is 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control.

Bottom line: the Left wants to limit your right to carry, what you can carry, how much ammo you can buy, and how many weapons you can own.

Why?

The UK, Germany, Sweden, France--all these bastions of gun control enforced safety the Left references--they all share a chilling common characteristic: removing the ability to adequately defend self or family whilst making it easier for the criminal--often a group of illegal immigrants--to rape or kill the average citizen.

The Left is calling for castration of Americans' ability to defend themselves so criminals have an easier time doing whatever they like to you.

True story.

They all should have been armed there at the Gazette

oh well

Gun control (gun-free zones) is what has CAUSED the killings. Is your brain working right ? If the mass shooting places had not been gun free zones, the killings would have been averted (as they were in THESE places >>>

1. LAX shooting - 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia

2. Garland, TX shooting - Curtis Culwell Center attack - Wikipedia

3. Moore, OK beheading - Vaughan Foods beheading incident - Wikipedia

are you dead?

it would explain a lot.

When will this thread realize he^^ is not arguing for your rights but sure as hell is arguing for the right to take away yours.

I know a lot of people that don't want to ever be armed. It is a sad state when they are considered less safe. The government needs to do something to protect our right to life.
EARTH TO BRAIN: The govt does things in a GENERAL way. It allocates lots of money for programs. things like that. But when the really bad guy starts coming at you, you're on your own. Police (govt) will come by 20 minutes later to pick up your body, if you're unarmed. Don't be.
Earth to protectionist. Because of you that criminal is much more likely to be armed. All these guns and our homicide rate is 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control.

Bottom line: the Left wants to limit your right to carry, what you can carry, how much ammo you can buy, and how many weapons you can own.

Why?

The UK, Germany, Sweden, France--all these bastions of gun control enforced safety the Left references--they all share a chilling common characteristic: removing the ability to adequately defend self or family whilst making it easier for the criminal--often a group of illegal immigrants--to rape or kill the average citizen.

The Left is calling for castration of Americans' ability to defend themselves so criminals have an easier time doing whatever they like to you.

True story.
All that and our homicide rate is 4-5X those countries. Sounds like their way is working.

are you dead?

it would explain a lot.

When will this thread realize he^^ is not arguing for your rights but sure as hell is arguing for the right to take away yours.

:rofl:

Why?

True story.
All that and our homicide rate is 4-5X those countries. Sounds like their way is working.

Like a broken record. Gonna go turn on CNN now.

Forum List

Back