Why weren't we told immediately that Jacob Blake had a knife?

He dropped it on the floor. He had it in his hand when he was shot. The cops were telling him to drop the knife moments before he was shot
Got a link?
Jacob-Blake-Knife-In-Hand-728x381.jpg
Where's the knife?
Blake had something in his hand, but it could be sunglasses or his phone.

PolitiFact - No, Jacob Blake did not “brandish” a knife, get a gun before police shooting in Kenosha

• "There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene.
  • Police did find a knife in the SUV, but authorities haven’t said if it was there throughout the confrontation or if Blake held it at some point.
  • Grainy video shows an object in Blake’s hand, but he didn’t “brandish” it, and it’s not clear if it’s a knife, sunglasses or something else."
Why were they telling him to drop the knife then? Why, after he was shot, did they find the knife? :cuckoo:

wooooooohoooooo
too early to tell?? yet the idiots are burning and looting--a long time ago!!
..so, you are saying it could be justified --!!
--thank you--more proof of what we've been saying all along
Up until this morning the media channels I follow had not even mentioned the knife, so it is definitely possible the protests are premature at this point.

I think Jacob Blake could turn out to be another Michael Brown, but unlike Brown, I don't know if Blake ever posed a deadly threat to the officers involved.

If the knife was never in his hand, was the shooting justified?

Why were they telling him to drop the knife then? Why, after he was shot, did they find the knife?
PolitiFact - No, Jacob Blake did not “brandish” a knife, get a gun before police shooting in Kenosha

"The role of the knife is much less clear.

"The DOJ has not clarified whether the knife was on the floorboard throughout the confrontation, or if Blake may have held it at some point.:)

"Spokeswoman Gillian Drummond declined to answer that question when asked by PolitiFact Wisconsin on Aug. 27, 2020.

"Video taken by onlookers shows something in Blake’s hand, but the resolution is low, so it could be a knife, sunglasses or something else.

"The man who said he made the widely shared cellphone video of the shooting, 22-year-old Raysean White, told the Associated Press he heard officers yell, 'Drop the knife! Drop the knife!' as they scuffled with Blake before the shooting.

"White said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

"The audio captured by White is inconclusive, though there is a phrase or two that could be interpreted as, 'Drop the knife.'"

wooooooohoooooo
Up until this morning the media channels I follow had not even mentioned the knife, so it is definitely possible the protests are premature at this point.

I think Jacob Blake could turn out to be another Michael Brown, but unlike Brown, I don't know if Blake ever posed a deadly threat to the officers involved.

.....yes--like this---they could have shot this guy, but did not--then he grabs a hostage and it turns out shitty...they have to shoot
should've shot the bastard before he got the hostage--BUT NO_-can't do that...the hostage was shot also ---but he was going to kill her

Why were they telling him to drop the knife then? Why, after he was shot, did they find the knife?

"The DOJ has not clarified whether the knife was on the floorboard throughout the confrontation, or if Blake may have held it at some point.:)

"Spokeswoman Gillian Drummond declined to answer that question when asked by PolitiFact Wisconsin on Aug. 27, 2020.

"Video taken by onlookers shows something in Blake’s hand, but the resolution is low, so it could be a knife, sunglasses or something else.

"The man who said he made the widely shared cellphone video of the shooting, 22-year-old Raysean White, told the Associated Press he heard officers yell, 'Drop the knife! Drop the knife!' as they scuffled with Blake before the shooting.

"The audio captured by White is inconclusive, though there is a phrase or two that could be interpreted as, 'Drop the knife.'"
.....a big problem is people thinking in movie/TV/fake terms--this is real life--not a movie with Chuck Norris or James Bond

1. it wasn't murder
2. he wasn't even trying to kill him--he was trying to subdue a jackass that had resisited/etc
3. race had nothing to do with it =BLM is a bunch of lies and bullshit
If he wasn't trying to kill him, why did he shoot seven times?
..they tried other non-lethal means!!!!! and Mr Jackass kept ESCALATING the problem
GODFKG DAMN!! they tried non-lethal means
..this is NOT a MOVIE

Were the cops psychic or something? Why did they think there was a knife, and then a knife was found? :cuckoo:

Yes, which is why they were telling him to "drop the knife".
There's no proof of that statement.
Perhaps the officers involved should have been wearing recording equipment?
The department couldnt afford the body cams storage. Too many cuts in the police budget. Look it up.

Last edited:
We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

No kidding, were the kids under the front seat? Dumbass.

wooooooohoooooo

And you were expecting something that resembles the truth by watching CNN and MSNBC?

We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

He is still alive you moron.

These idiots never get anything right. All about free shit and outrage.

It wouldn't matter. Everything is fake news now right? Nobody should believe the media, trump told us that. Who knew that was such a stupid thing to push?

The media created the need to disbelieve anything they report.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: No one should believe the media because Trump told you not to?? Holy shit! Get a grip!!

no asshat I said the media created the mistrust not because anyone told me because I can reason logically

Forum List

Back