Why weren't we told immediately that Jacob Blake had a knife?

He dropped it on the floor. He had it in his hand when he was shot. The cops were telling him to drop the knife moments before he was shot
Got a link?
Jacob-Blake-Knife-In-Hand-728x381.jpg
Where's the knife?
Blake had something in his hand, but it could be sunglasses or his phone.

PolitiFact - No, Jacob Blake did not “brandish” a knife, get a gun before police shooting in Kenosha

• "There was no gun involved. State investigators said there was none found at the scene.
  • Police did find a knife in the SUV, but authorities haven’t said if it was there throughout the confrontation or if Blake held it at some point.
  • Grainy video shows an object in Blake’s hand, but he didn’t “brandish” it, and it’s not clear if it’s a knife, sunglasses or something else."
Would you bet your life on the chance that a man you just tazed and was not listening to your commands was not reaching for the knife?

Would you bet your life on the chance that a man you just tazed and was not listening to your commands was not reaching for the knife?
If I had a gun in my hand and two officers backing my chances, I would wait until I saw the knife in the hand of my opponent.
Wow, you get that meme from CNN....dumbass.
Have you noticed any evidence of Trump's pathological lying, Loon?
Book3_29877_image001.png

"As can be seen in three of the five states, there were actually more manufacturing jobs created in the last three years of the Obama administration than in the first three years of the Trump administration."

The Comeback of Manufacturing Jobs: MAGA Land and the Real World - CounterPunch.org

We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

So the three kids were in the front seat ASSHOLE? The common street thug was reaching for something in the front seat.
When the cops arrived they KNEW the thug gang banger had a warrent out for sexual assault of a minor.

Make no mistake. 7 shots seems a bit excessive. But the bottom line here is that Jacob Blake is to blame for Jacob Blake's misfortune.
The police officers were responding to a domestic violence call. They didn't pluck Jacob Blake off the street at random and shoot him. They were detaining an individual, Jacob Blake, who had an outstanding warrant. Jacob Blake chose to be stupid, or maybe arrogant, and disobey the police officers commands. The police officers tried to subdue Jacob Blake with "less than lethal force" a taser, which was ineffective for whatever reason. Jacob Blake, may, or may not have been carrying a knife, a lethal weapon, which according to eye witness account, Jacob Blake was ordered repeatedly to drop. Jacob Blake then proceeded to open his car door and reach inside, perhaps to access a more lethal weapon to assault the officers. Regardless, the FACT remains that Jacob Blake CHOSE to disregard the police officers commands. Jacob Blake CHOSE his fate. Had Jacob Blake done what he is supposed to do when given instructions by a police officer, which is to comply, he would be walking and not lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life. He is to blame for what happened in Kenosha, WI.....NOT the Police officers.

We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

So the three kids were in the front seat ASSHOLE? The common street thug was reaching for something in the front seat.
When the cops arrived they KNEW the thug gang banger had a warrent out for sexual assault of a minor.

Please explain exactly why the cop could not have pulled him out of the car before he got to whatever, if anything , he was reaching for.

Check on the kids.
:laughing0301:

When police tell you to stop, what should you do?

I really want to know your answer.

Please explain exactly why the cop could not have pulled him out of the car before he got to whatever, if anything , he was reaching for.

Because doing so is extremely risky. Too many police have been murdered because they did not address the threat of deadly force appropriately.

Do you even know or care what kind of danger those guys face when apprehending a suspect?

Here, watch this video:

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/pol...-difficult-life-death-decisions-officers-face
You may want to stop all the Monday-Morning Quarterbacking.

Same reason they failed to show Floyd resisting arrest and complaining about breathing issues throughout the entire ordeal.

Same reason they failed to show Brooks beating on cops and turning a taser on them.

PROG-think stinks

Forum List

Back