Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer questions?

It's perplexing why she wouldn't answer a question about WHAT'S IN THE CONSTITUTION!

It's right there in black and white.

What's her hidden agenda?

Tell me commie, how many different opinions are there on what's in the Constitution?

What part of black and white don't you understand?

She keeps claiming over and over and over that she's an "originalist". Wouldn't that assume that she has actually READ the Constitution?

Perhaps you should try reading it, she actually taught it, unlike maobama.

Apparently I know more about what's in the Constitution than rightwing tool Amy Coney Barrett does.

Amy Coney Barrett:

• Doesn't know the First Amendment
  • Doesn't know the Constitution
  • Doesn't know that voter intimidation has been against the law for decades

Amy Coney Barrett: Rightwing tool, totally unfit for the highest court in the land.

Pathetic little commie, everyone who has the qualifications to actually make that judgement say you and your comrade are full of shit. Even the left wing ABA gave her their highest rating.

Did she pay someone to take her test, too?
4i6Ckte.gif

She's on day three of the shit patrol and probably really pissing her pants keeping from telling some of these dumbfucks what she thinks of them.
Is she a superior to these United States Senators? How elitist.

Just about anyone is superior to ***** like the one from Hawaii.
Mazie Hirono is a great American, a respected US Senator, and one badass woman. no wonder you don't like her - she's the opposite of unfit, unqualified Amy Coney Barrett.

Hirono is a retard. She has an IQ of maybe 90.
How does this post relate to the OP. I'm trying to learn here.

YOU brought hirono up. You said she's better than ACB. I am refuting that.
No, Sun Devil brought Hirono up. It's right here - click 'expand'.
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually you opened the door for that comment.

Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer whether it's Constitutional for the president to move or delay an election when it's explicitly forbidden IN THE CONSTITUTION?

She isn't the only one avoiding questions about the courts...

She' not avoiding anything.

She's not answering questions she knows she should be asked.

Fuck those left wing senators.
It's a question about the Constitution. She already showed that she doesn't know the First Amendment.

She knew 80% of if so why don't you quit lying.

You fucking don't seem to know she's already in.

Actually she got 85.74% of it, but hey, who's counting. LOL

She's also in favor of some people being worth only 3/5 as much as others.

Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer whether it's Constitutional for the president to move or delay an election when it's explicitly forbidden IN THE CONSTITUTION?
The nominees seldom take a stand on anything. It’s a smart strategy when there is a question about the outcome.

I don’t blame her for playing it that way.

But I think we’d all be happier if she would offer an opinion on whether water is indeed wet.

It is amazing that the only people in the nation who don’t have an opinion on Roe are all nominees for the SC. Everyone else in thenation including other judges Have an opinion
Sure, on issues that come before the court that haven't been settled. But there is nothing more settled than the ACTUAL words in the ACTUAL Constitution.

This isn't about interpreting a modern day issue to see if it's Constitutional. This is a direct question about what is written in the Constitution.

See the dif?

She's on day three of the shit patrol and probably really pissing her pants keeping from telling some of these dumbfucks what she thinks of them.

Just about anyone is superior to ***** like the one from Hawaii.
Mazie Hirono is a great American, a respected US Senator, and one badass woman. no wonder you don't like her - she's the opposite of unfit, unqualified Amy Coney Barrett.

Hirono is a retard. She has an IQ of maybe 90.
How does this post relate to the OP. I'm trying to learn here.

YOU brought hirono up. You said she's better than ACB. I am refuting that.
No, Sun Devil brought Hirono up. It's right here - click 'expand'.
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually you opened the door for that comment.

Seems awfully damned fluid.

Um, because she doesn't have to, there are already enough votes to appoint her
If there's anything we've learned in the last 4 years it's that there are exceptions to everything

The nominees seldom take a stand on anything. It’s a smart strategy when there is a question about the outcome.

I don’t blame her for playing it that way.

But I think we’d all be happier if she would offer an opinion on whether water is indeed wet.

It is amazing that the only people in the nation who don’t have an opinion on Roe are all nominees for the SC. Everyone else in thenation including other judges Have an opinion
Sure, on issues that come before the court that haven't been settled. But there is nothing more settled than the ACTUAL words in the ACTUAL Constitution.

This isn't about interpreting a modern day issue to see if it's Constitutional. This is a direct question about what is written in the Constitution.

See the dif?

Yes.

her goal is to get on the bench.

Exactly where is that written? Not that he would attempt to do it. There's a lot that can be done with emergency powers.

In the Constitution.
4i6Ckte.gif

Where, I can't find it. You said it, back it up.

Makes sense. If she's an originalist then she believes Blacks are only worth 3/5.

It's perplexing why she wouldn't answer a question about WHAT'S IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Tell me commie, how many different opinions are there on what's in the Constitution?

So you're suddenly a textualist? You're such a liar, Roe, Obergerfel and many other decisions can't be found in the Constitution. Yet you're all for them.

Um, because she doesn't have to, there are already enough votes to appoint her
If there's anything we've learned in the last 4 years it's that there are exceptions to everything
There it is, folks!

Thanks for playing.
4i6Ckte.gif

Amy Coney Barrett:

• Doesn't know the First Amendment
  • Doesn't know the Constitution
  • Doesn't know that voter intimidation has been against the law for decades

Amy Coney Barrett: Rightwing tool, totally unfit for the highest court in the land.

Pathetic little commie, everyone who has the qualifications to actually make that judgement say you and your comrade are full of shit. Even the left wing ABA gave her their highest rating.

Did she pay someone to take her test, too?
4i6Ckte.gif

Damn, I think it's way past your bedtime, you're getting as irrelevant as Hirono.

So you're suddenly a textualist? You're such a liar, Roe, Obergerfel and many other decisions can't be found in the Constitution. Yet you're all for them.

I am. And they are all settled law. But when they first came up they had to be measured against the Constitution, to find out if they were in line. This is different. There is no interpretation. The Constitution says that Congress can move the election, not the president.

She isn't the only one avoiding questions about the courts...

She' not avoiding anything.

She's not answering questions she knows she should be asked.

Fuck those left wing senators.
It's a question about the Constitution. She already showed that she doesn't know the First Amendment.

She knew 80% of if so why don't you quit lying.

You fucking don't seem to know she's already in.

Actually she got 85.74% of it, but hey, who's counting. LOL

She's also in favor of some people being worth only 3/5 as much as others.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Forum List

Back