Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer questions?

Amy Coney Barrett:

• Doesn't know the First Amendment
  • Doesn't know the Constitution
  • Doesn't know that voter intimidation has been against the law for decades

Amy Coney Barrett: Rightwing tool, totally unfit for the highest court in the land.

She was a professor at Notre Dame who taught constitutional law. Your exaggerating.

Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer whether it's Constitutional for the president to move or delay an election when it's explicitly forbidden IN THE CONSTITUTION?

Exactly where is that written? Not that he would attempt to do it. There's a lot that can be done with emergency powers.

1602740268000.png

Amy Coney Barrett:

Amy Coney Barrett: Rightwing tool, totally unfit for the highest court in the land.

She was a professor at Notre Dame who taught constitutional law. Your exaggerating.

He's not exaggerating.

He's full of shit.

Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer whether it's Constitutional for the president to move or delay an election when it's explicitly forbidden IN THE CONSTITUTION?

She isn't the only one avoiding questions about the courts...

She' not avoiding anything.

She's not answering questions she knows she should be asked.

Fuck those left wing senators.
It's a question about the Constitution. She already showed that she doesn't know the First Amendment.

He is lying. The US constitution not say anything about a right to protest.

Answer the OP, please.

Kiss my ass, please.

Why are you posting a video of a senator blatantly lying about the 1st amendment, jackass?

Last edited:
Amy Coney Barrett:

Pathetic little commie, everyone who has the qualifications to actually make that judgement say you and your comrade are full of shit. Even the left wing ABA gave her their highest rating.

Last edited:

It's a question about the Constitution. She already showed that she doesn't know the First Amendment.

She knew 80% of if so why don't you quit lying.

You fucking don't seem to know she's already in.

Actually she got 85.74% of it, but hey, who's counting. LOL

It says the {ahem} President can't do it unilaterally. Says that's up to Congress. Why can't she just say so? Ignorant? Stupid? Politically biased? Dishonest?
Exactly!

I'm going to go with dishonest.

She's on day three of the shit patrol and probably really pissing her pants keeping from telling some of these dumbfucks what she thinks of them.
Is she a superior to these United States Senators? How elitist.

Just about anyone is superior to ***** like the one from Hawaii.
Mazie Hirono is a great American, a respected US Senator, and one badass woman. no wonder you don't like her - she's the opposite of unfit, unqualified Amy Coney Barrett.

Hirono is a retard. She has an IQ of maybe 90.
How does this post relate to the OP. I'm trying to learn here.

YOU brought hirono up. You said she's better than ACB. I am refuting that.
No, Sun Devil brought Hirono up. It's right here - click 'expand'.
4i6Ckte.gif

She's on day three of the shit patrol and probably really pissing her pants keeping from telling some of these dumbfucks what she thinks of them.
Is she a superior to these United States Senators? How elitist.

Just about anyone is superior to ***** like the one from Hawaii.
Mazie Hirono is a great American, a respected US Senator, and one badass woman. no wonder you don't like her - she's the opposite of unfit, unqualified Amy Coney Barrett.

Hirono is a retard. She has an IQ of maybe 90.
How does this post relate to the OP. I'm trying to learn here.

YOU brought hirono up. You said she's better than ACB. I am refuting that.
So, Sun Devil brings up Hirono in a deflection attempt, so you comment on Hirono. What does either have to do with the OP? I was told that all posts need to be related to the OP.

She knew 80% of if so why don't you quit lying.

You fucking don't seem to know she's already in.

I know she's in - coward toady Republican Senators said they would confirm her before they ever met her.
4i6Ckte.gif

But change is'a comin'! Should we stop at 11 justices or go for 13 or 15? I like 15!

We know one will happen.

We know the other will likely never happen.

Lulled into complacency.
4i6Ckte.gif

Amy Coney Barrett:

Then why doesn't she know the First Amendment?
Why doesn't she know what the Constitution says?

The nominees seldom take a stand on anything. It’s a smart strategy when there is a question about the outcome.

I don’t blame her for playing it that way.

But I think we’d all be happier if she would offer an opinion on whether water is indeed wet.

It is amazing that the only people in the nation who don’t have an opinion on Roe are all nominees for the SC. Everyone else in thenation including other judges Have an opinion

Exactly where is that written? Not that he would attempt to do it. There's a lot that can be done with emergency powers.

In the Constitution.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back