Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer questions?

Amy Coney Barrett:

• Doesn't know the First Amendment
  • Doesn't know the Constitution
  • Doesn't know that voter intimidation has been against the law for decades

Amy Coney Barrett: Rightwing tool, totally unfit for the highest court in the land.

Joseph Biden:

Doesn't know his wife from his sister.
Can't remember what he's running for.
Ducks for cover when a story surfaces about his unethical son

Joseph Biden: Leftwing cocksucker, totally unfit to be a janitor in the WH, much less the POTUS.

That was fun.

Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer whether it's Constitutional for the president to move or delay an election when it's explicitly forbidden IN THE CONSTITUTION?

After she's confirmed, you can send her an e-mail.

Then she can send you a roboresponse that says.

Don't bother me again, asshole.
So you can't answer the question in the OP?

One doesn't answer hypothetical "gotcha" questions.
What's "gotcha" about "Is this in the Constitution"?

Resist Hoss.....

It's more bating so Syndieholic can grant herself a cheap victory, all the while knowing Barret will be confirmed in a week or so.

Why won't Amy Coney Barrett answer whether it's Constitutional for the president to move or delay an election when it's explicitly forbidden IN THE CONSTITUTION?

She isn't the only one avoiding questions about the courts...

She' not avoiding anything.

She's not answering questions she knows she should be asked.

Fuck those left wing senators.
It's a question about the Constitution. She already showed that she doesn't know the First Amendment.

She knew 80% of if so why don't you quit lying.

You fucking don't seem to know she's already in.

I know she's in - coward toady Republican Senators said they would confirm her before they ever met her.
4i6Ckte.gif

But change is'a comin'! Should we stop at 11 justices or go for 13 or 15? I like 15!

She's on day three of the shit patrol and probably really pissing her pants keeping from telling some of these dumbfucks what she thinks of them.
Is she a superior to these United States Senators? How elitist.

Just about anyone is superior to ***** like the one from Hawaii.
Mazie Hirono is a great American, a respected US Senator, and one badass woman. no wonder you don't like her - she's the opposite of unfit, unqualified Amy Coney Barrett.

It's a question about the Constitution. She already showed that she doesn't know the First Amendment.

He is wrong. The 1st amendment does not say anything about a freedom to protest.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congresscritters constantly lie like that. I think they should be sworn in under oath at hearings, just like witnesses. Same thing with lawyers in court.

Last edited:
She's on day three of the shit patrol and probably really pissing her pants keeping from telling some of these dumbfucks what she thinks of them.

She certainly is to a majority of them. You harp on her for missing one of the five protections under the 1st, but ignore the fact that she is tired, has been harangues incessantly by obviously hostile people, and yet has maintained her composure, and hasn't lashed out once.

Heaven knows I sure would have. She is obviously well qualified for the position. You just hate it that your people haven't been able to lay a glove on her.

Mazie Hirono is a great American, a respected US Senator, and one badass woman. no wonder you don't like her - she's the opposite of unfit, unqualified Amy Coney Barrett.

Hirono is a retard. She has an IQ of maybe 90.

He is lying. The US constitution not say anything about a right to protest.

Answer the OP, please.

How does this post relate to the OP. I'm trying to learn here.

YOU brought hirono up. You said she's better than ACB. I am refuting that.

She knew 80% of if so why don't you quit lying.

You fucking don't seem to know she's already in.

I know she's in - coward toady Republican Senators said they would confirm her before they ever met her.
4i6Ckte.gif

But change is'a comin'! Should we stop at 11 justices or go for 13 or 15? I like 15!

We know one will happen.

We know the other will likely never happen.

Hirono is a fucking dumbshit. Nobody respects her as she is also knows as the capital hill whore (she's good friends with Camal-A Harris. And she certainly does not know the constitution. So she asks some really bizzare questions instead. She's not qualified to wash Barrett's dirty underwear.

Well, maybe that is all she is qualified to do.

YOU brought hirono up. You said she's better than ACB. I am refuting that.

Hirono, the cretin, already beat you to the punch.

Forum List

Back