Why wont Obama go to the border

Forget the border. He should go back to the community organizing beggar from the ghetto where he belongs.....

Marxist garbage

Is he afraid the media will really see what is going on there and it doesnt look good on him

There is no political gain for him he has been saying for years the border is secure going there only highlights how untrue that was and still is. It would basically be another if you like your plan you can keep it period moment.

I think he is scared that if he were to drive accidentally across the border, as did one of our Marines, he would be arrested for war crimes, better to stay in country.

I think it is because it is his mess...and he is a coward...afraid to associate himself with it.

He needs it to go away...that is he needs the reporting to go away...so he can sneak in future Democratic Voters quietly. The trouble is that it is hard to hide an Invasion of America from Americans.

Also, he hasn't figured out what Lie to tell yet.

Why should he go to the border?

How many illegals coming to this country will be enough for you? Is there a limit you don't want to exceed?

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but your post makes absolutely no sense as a response to mine.

Would you like to try again?
It's obvious why he should go to the border. So I want to know if you favor this invasion, then answer the question.

How many illegals coming to this country will be enough for you? Is there a limit you don't want to exceed?

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but your post makes absolutely no sense as a response to mine.

It's obvious why he should go to the order. So I want to know if you favor this invasion, then answer the question.

It's not "obvious" at all.

Answer the question, or admit you can't.

Trying to change the subject and put words in my mouth is pretty pathetic.

It's obvious why he should go to the order. So I want to know if you favor this invasion, then answer the question.

It's not "obvious" at all.

Answer the question, or admit you can't.

Trying to change the subject and put words in my mouth is pretty pathetic.
you are evading. do you support this invasion?

Forum List

Back