Why wont Obama go to the border

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but your post makes absolutely no sense as a response to mine.

Would you like to try again?
It's obvious why he should go to the order. So I want to know if you favor this invasion, then answer the question.

It's not "obvious" at all.

Answer the question, or admit you can't.

Trying to change the subject and put words in my mouth is pretty pathetic.

welcome to debating AVguy.......he bathes in the koolaid

Last edited:
I think it is because it is his mess...and he is a coward...afraid to associate himself with it.

He needs it to go away...that is he needs the reporting to go away...so he can sneak in future Democratic Voters quietly. The trouble is that it is hard to hide an Invasion of America from Americans.

Also, he hasn't figured out what Lie to tell yet.

:thup: The one photo-op he is shunning. The crisis he created through his open-border policies. Mother Nature caused Katrina. The immigration crisis was caused by Obama's policies and advertising in Central America. Come on down. We Dems have to stay in power somehow. The taxpayers will take care of you until we take care and control of them.

It doesn't look good when the president gets TB or scabies. Explain that.

Or is seen in friendship with others crossing the border coming to take us away.

Border Patrol agents working in Arizona, California and Texas continue to be overwhelmed as thousands of unaccompanied children from Central America flood into the United States illegally. As a result, thousands of Border Patrol agents have been pulled off of patrolling the border and into processing facilities where they are making meals, changing bed sheets and babysitting.

"We have all of these juveniles so they're pulling agents out of the field to come in and babysit them basically," a source said last month. "They're cancelling some of our specialty details for our crews who go out and work the mountains, calling them back in and telling them they have to work the processing center because there are so many people in there."

The following photos obtained by Townhall and dated July 3 and 6, were taken 30 miles north of the border in Southeastern Arizona. They show professional, organized and skilled drug smugglers wearing packs of drugs weighing 50 pounds each.

pictures and more article: EXCLUSIVE: Photos Show Drugs Pouring Over Southern Arizona Border as Agent Resources are Overwhelmed - Katie Pavlich

Is he afraid the media will really see what is going on there and it doesnt look good on him

There is no political gain for him he has been saying for years the border is secure going there only highlights how untrue that was and still is. It would basically be another if you like your plan you can keep it period moment.

Newspapers in El Salvador and Honduras are promoting policies by the Obama administration that defer deportation to minors brought to the United States as children by their parents — known as "Dreamers" — and those that are housing illegal children at military bases in the South and West.

"Almost all agree that a child who crossed the border illegally with their parents, or in search of a father or a better life, was not making an adult choice to break our laws, and should be treated differently than adult violators of the law,
" Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson is quoted in a story about a new two-year extension of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy published by Diario El Mundo in El Salvador.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Central America Newspapers Promote Obama Policies on Illegals
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Forum List

Back