🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why won't the media call Trump a Racist?

Anyone ever see rw tweet about Robert KKK Bird.
Anyone ever see rw tweet about the knock out game.
Anyone ever see rw complain about made up statistics about global warming.

why no, no you can't.

Another spineless coward who can't defend Drumpf so desperately tries to change the subject.

:offtopic:
jillianspettoady spewed.
tyroneweaver is just so good looking I can't help myself when I'm around him.

Donald Trump is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination for president. He has expressed outright racism against Latinos, Muslims, and African-Americans. His words have already had real-world consequences. Trump supporters kicked and beat a Black Lives Matter protester at a rally Saturday. The next day Trump said "maybe he should have been roughed up." Two men cited Trump when they beat a homeless Latino Boston man in August. Trump said his supporters were "passionate."
The America Trump promises to build is ugly: walled off, repressive, and racist. If the media fails to call racism what it is, if they fail to tell the full story, then that ugly fantasy might just become our ugly reality

How can Trump be a racist if he wants to have an immigration policy on par with Mexico's immigration policy? Better yet, how can Trump's immigration policy be racist against Latinos and Mexico's policy is not?

Trump is a racist because he characterizes Mexicans as murderers and rapists
Trump is a racist because he wants to investigate closing mosques
Trump is a racist because he sends racist tweets about blacks as murderers
Trump is a racist because he lies about seeing "Thousands" of muslims in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the towers

Why doesn't the media call him on it?

wrongwinger must be huffing paint again, lots of moonbats have been howling racism all over the media.

It's not sticking because it's bullshit.

why no, no you can't.
Well said, this woman has her head so far up my ass she needs a periscope to see.

Another spineless coward who can't defend Drumpf so desperately tries to change the subject.

Why won't the media call Obama a racist? He is one

Why is Classless Ass so afraid to discuss Drumpf's racism that she has to change the subject?

Stay on topic. If you want to like about President Obama, go start a thread.

Get lost you daffy dumb ass, I don't take direction from some worn out old libturd. You're not nearly that improtant

well said, this woman has her head so far up my ass, she has to have a periscope to see.

Donald Trump is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination for president. He has expressed outright racism against Latinos, Muslims, and African-Americans. His words have already had real-world consequences. Trump supporters kicked and beat a Black Lives Matter protester at a rally Saturday. The next day Trump said "maybe he should have been roughed up." Two men cited Trump when they beat a homeless Latino Boston man in August. Trump said his supporters were "passionate."
The America Trump promises to build is ugly: walled off, repressive, and racist. If the media fails to call racism what it is, if they fail to tell the full story, then that ugly fantasy might just become our ugly reality

How can Trump be a racist if he wants to have an immigration policy on par with Mexico's immigration policy? Better yet, how can Trump's immigration policy be racist against Latinos and Mexico's policy is not?

Mexico's current immigration policy is nothing at all like Drumpf's yammering and swaggering. Nothing at all.

Mexico's current immigration policy is focused on only letting in foreigners that will benefit the country economically and leave out foreigners that burdens society and the economy. Foreigners entering the country are screened to have no criminal records. How is that different than what Trump is pushing?

Get lost you daffy dumb ass, I don't take direction from some worn out old libturd. You're not nearly that improtant

That's best read while picturing OldLass screaming from her porch, while she's dressed in her uniform of the day - shabby soiled housecoat and crushed up slippers,

and while she brandishes an eggy spatula.

Stay on topic, grandma.

Trump is a racist because he characterizes Mexicans as murderers and rapists
Trump is a racist because he wants to investigate closing mosques
Trump is a racist because he sends racist tweets about blacks as murderers
Trump is a racist because he lies about seeing "Thousands" of muslims in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the towers

Why doesn't the media call him on it?

Maybe they, on some level realize that they have horrifically abused the Race Card their whole lives to the point that they have zero credibility on the issue, and that if ONE person challenged it when too many people were listening that it would finally die the death it so richly deserves.

Then, they might not be able to use it in the future against normal, nice, meek Establishment Republicans to keep them in line.

Don't worry, RW, they haven't betrayed you. Trust in the media, they are doing the best they can to advance your shared agenda.

why no, no you can't.
Well said, this woman has her head so far up my ass she needs a periscope to see.

Why is Classless Ass so afraid to discuss Drumpf's racism that she has to change the subject?

well said, this woman has her head so far up my ass, she has to have a periscope to see.

The clown is a woman? Well I'll be damned

why no, no you can't.

WTF?

Byrd was in the klan 70 years ago and is long since dead

Trump is running for President TODAY and spouting rhetoric that would have made Jim Crow America proud

That's best read while picturing OldLass screaming from her porch, while she's dressed in her uniform of the day - shabby soiled housecoat and crushed up slippers,

Stay on topic, grandma.

STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! See how that works, freak?

why no, no you can't.

WTF?

Trump is running for President TODAY and spouting rhetoric that would have made Jim Crow America proud

He served in the Senate until 2010, you joined in 2009. You ever start a thread about his background literally in the Klan?

Stay on topic, grandma.

See what I mean?

why no, no you can't.

WTF?

He served in the Senate until 2010, you joined in 2009. You ever start a thread about his background literally in the Klan?

The Klan he repudiated decades before his death? THAT Klan?

Donald Trump is running the most explicitly racist campaign since 1968

All the way back in 1981, Republican strategist Lee Atwater explained how his party's candidates had changed the way they talked about race and government to white voters over time. "You start out in 1954 by saying, '******, ******, ******,'" Atwater said. "By 1968 you can't say '******' — that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states' rights, and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now, you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites."
Atwater's point — that you could get whites to vote on the basis of racial resentments without using explicitly racist language

Stay on topic, grandma.

See what I mean?

You're too stupid to live, you throw out childish, middle school insults and then scream stay on topic. Stick with me old man, I'll learn ya yet

why no, no you can't.

The clown is a woman? Well I'll be damned
She's been stalking me for quite some time now. Finally decided to call her out on it.

Last edited:

why no, no you can't.

WTF?

When he died, Byrd had an "A" rating from the NAACP for his voting record. Few Republicans can claim the same

why no, no you can't.

WTF?

...and trumps provides thousands of jobs for minorities. Hardly sounds racist to me.

why no, no you can't.

WTF?

...and trumps provides thousands of jobs for minorities. Hardly sounds racist to me.

The Confederacy provided thousands of jobs for blacks.

The rest of the Republican Party's more subtle language on race doesn't excuse their actions. Making it as hard as possible for black people to vote and stirring up racial resentment on the part of whites are still at the core of GOP strategy. But whether out of the goodness of their hearts or simple political calculation, they've agreed that certain kinds of naked bigotry are simply unacceptable in the 21st century.

Donald Trump is running the most explicitly racist campaign since 1968

Forum List

Back