Why won't the trump regime stop lying about immigrants?

...One of the points here is that a wall will not stop it.
Then again, it might slow it down one helluva lot.
You saw the statistics posted earlier on the thread right?
I'm speaking in the long-term, and anticipating the next wave, and beyond, not the trend du jour.
Ah, so you are ignoring the actual facts in favor of rwnj propaganda.

Cool.
The presence of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens, now present upon United States soil without our express prior consent, does not lend itself to RWNJ Propaganda as the wellspring of legitimate concerns over the current porous southern border, nor the need to anticipate and effectively counter future waves of Illegals swarming the border.

Your objection here as to "fact" is that I am not allowing myself to be distracted by the trend du jour and stupidly accepting that as a permanent state of affairs moving forward, thereby negating the need for effective and comprehensive border control.

No Sale.
I said it's cool, go ahead and ignore the facts.

No skin offa my ass.

Doesn't matter.

Whatever rids us of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens.

Whatever stops future waves from trying to sneak-in or break-in.

Short of shooting them, anyway.

I'm with you up until that last sentence.

Shooting foreign invaders is a perfectly legitimate and appropriate way to stop them from invading.

Last edited:
"Why is mike pence doing all the negotiating? I thought Trump was the best dealmaker in the world?"

"The president gets the best information that's available. He just does...The VERY best information."-- acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney

Trump Administration Won’t Stop Lying About Terrorists and Immigration – Rolling Stone

On Friday, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that last year, 4,000 individuals “that came across our southern border” were detained by Homeland Security for being known or suspected terrorists. And Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen repeated a similar statistic in a briefing with Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, claiming that border officials captured 3,000 suspected terrorists and 17,000 criminals at the U.S.-Mexico border.

But these claims are blatantly false and misleading. And Pelosi said as much in the briefing, telling Nielsen, “I reject your facts,” the Wall Street Journal reported.

According to DHS’s own statistics, in fiscal year 2017, DHS detained 2,554 individuals on the terrorist watch list who were trying to enter the United States from all ports of entry across the globe, but only 335 of them were traveling by land. Most were encountered at airports. Plus, as Ned Price, who worked in the Obama administration’s National Security Counsel, told NBC News, most of those stops probably occurred because the person traveling matched a name on the terrorist watch list, but that does not mean the person was confirmed to be a terrorist.

And according to a State Department report from this past year, no known terrorists crossed the U.S.-Mexico border: “There are no known international terrorist organizations operating in Mexico, no evidence that any terrorist group has targeted U.S. citizens in Mexican territory, and no credible information that any member of a terrorist group has traveled through Mexico to gain access to the United States.”

These people lie like Willy Nelson smokes pot! Sanders Godly daddy needs to tell her she is going to Hell if she keeps lying for trump.

Could have just stopped at tRump lies, that says it all!

"I just want to say this real quick now on the political shit. All you people from the federal government that got—not getting paid right now? Ain’t no fucking way in the world y’all can vote for Donald Trump when he come back up again. If it is—if y’all do vote for him, y’all some stupid motherfuckers. I’m saying that to y’all early. All you federal government people that’s not being paid, that’s being treated fucking unfairly right now. Not being paid—that’s so terrible, and this punk motherfucker don’t care. So I’m saying that to say this: When the shit get back on, and y’all get y’all jobs back and it’s time to vote? Don’t vote for that n—a, please don’t. Look what he do: He just don’t give a fuck. Y’all honest, blue collar, hardworking people, and suffering. So if he don’t care about y’all, he really don’t give a fuck about us. So fuck him too. And fuck everybody down with Donald Trump—I said it, yeah, Snoop Dogg, n—a. Fuck him. He gonna shut the government down, n—a, youse a piece of shit. Fuck you. " - Snoop

Snoop Dogg Weighs In on the Government Shutdown

The problem here is the left has redefined 'lie" to mean anything they don't like. And the truth as anything they already agree with

In many cases, they've defined the word “hate” to include plain, obvious, undeniable truth.

Why do pot head so-called liberal media sources like Rolling Stone keep referring to illegal criminals simply as "immigrants"? How the hell did Rolling Stone ever get to be a mainstream left wing media source anyway?

Isn't it obvious?

Rolling Stone is a publication that has always catered primarily to drug abusers. In other words, the mainstream left wrong wing.

Its probably because tRump and his brainwashed cult follower ignoramuses fail to realize they are descendants of immigrants, including illegal immigrants.

Perhaps that's because the overwhelming vast majority of us are descended only from immigrants who came here legally. You may be descended from invading foreign criminals, but most of us are not.

"I just want to say this real quick now on the political sh••. All you people from the federal government that got—not getting paid right now? Ain’t no f•••ing way in the world y’all can vote for Donald Trump when he come back up again. If it is—if y’all do vote for him, y’all some stupid motherf•••ers. I’m saying that to y’all early. All you federal government people that’s not being paid, that’s being treated f•••ing unfairly right now. Not being paid—that’s so terrible, and this punk motherf•••er don’t care. So I’m saying that to say this: When the sh•• get back on, and y’all get y’all jobs back and it’s time to vote? Don’t vote for that n—a, please don’t. Look what he do: He just don’t give a f•••. Y’all honest, blue collar, hardworking people, and suffering. So if he don’t care about y’all, he really don’t give a f••• about us. So f••• him too. And f••• everybody down with Donald Trump—I said it, yeah, Snoop Dogg, n—a. f••• him. He gonna shut the government down, n—a, youse a piece of sh••. f••• you. " - Snoop

Snoop Dogg Weighs In on the Government Shutdown

And there, we have, a prime example of the degree of literacy and intellectual ability of those on the left wrong.

If walls don't work why do they surround every jail and prison in America?

If walls don't work,. why is there one around the White House and Capitol Hill?

I could just keep going.

Pelosi: "Not one dollar for the wall."

Dumbo could not get it through Congress when Repubs were in control. Why does he think he can now?

If walls don't work why do they surround every jail and prison in America?

If walls don't work,. why is there one around the White House and Capitol Hill?

I could just keep going.

Pelosi: "Not one dollar for the wall."

Dumbo could not get it through Congress when Repubs were in control. Why does he think he can now?

Family?

Reminds me of you bleating traitors.

Trump Administration Won’t Stop Lying About Terrorists and Immigration – Rolling Stone

On Friday, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that last year, 4,000 individuals “that came across our southern border” were detained by Homeland Security for being known or suspected terrorists. And Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen repeated a similar statistic in a briefing with Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, claiming that border officials captured 3,000 suspected terrorists and 17,000 criminals at the U.S.-Mexico border.

But these claims are blatantly false and misleading. And Pelosi said as much in the briefing, telling Nielsen, “I reject your facts,” the Wall Street Journal reported.

According to DHS’s own statistics, in fiscal year 2017, DHS detained 2,554 individuals on the terrorist watch list who were trying to enter the United States from all ports of entry across the globe, but only 335 of them were traveling by land. Most were encountered at airports. Plus, as Ned Price, who worked in the Obama administration’s National Security Counsel, told NBC News, most of those stops probably occurred because the person traveling matched a name on the terrorist watch list, but that does not mean the person was confirmed to be a terrorist.

And according to a State Department report from this past year, no known terrorists crossed the U.S.-Mexico border: “There are no known international terrorist organizations operating in Mexico, no evidence that any terrorist group has targeted U.S. citizens in Mexican territory, and no credible information that any member of a terrorist group has traveled through Mexico to gain access to the United States.”

These people lie like Willy Nelson smokes pot! Sanders Godly daddy needs to tell her she is going to Hell if she keeps lying for trump.

They have to keep this in the news. But it won't be for much longer. The Democrats just took control of the House. They haven't gotten started yet. There is a shit storm of epic proportions headed towards Trump and his family.

Forum List

Back