Why Won't Trump Call Out Radical White Terrorism?

Pogo's Law strikes again.
Pogo's Law FAILS again. I did not change the subject. The question was asked about Obama...not by me. I merely answered it. Try blaming the individual who asked the question.

Did I name you?

Evelyn Wood's Law strikes again.

Try it this way --- Pogo's Law works "on many sides".....

Just an aside, but does anyone else here find the Neo-Nazis use of tiki torches somewhat ghey?

lol

Just that word, all by itself.... :uhh:
yeah, but it's oddly sort of apporpiate. Saying "gay people carry tiki torches" would of course be offensive. A lot of Pacific Islanders are not gay. (-:

but the klan is trying to act tough carrying tiki torches. That is bad gay. It's not like saying "they dress gay." They dress like the Village People, but they were an intentional characture.

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

The white nationalist and former KKK grand wizard encouraged his listeners to volunteer for Trump.

images

but the klan is trying to act tough carrying tiki torches. That is bad gay. It's not like saying "they dress gay." They dress like the Village People, but they were an intentional characture.
Personally I think the Tiki Torches were the only thing the Dollar General on the way into town had to sell.... :p

Just an aside, but does anyone else here find the Neo-Nazis use of tiki torches somewhat ghey?

lol

yeah, but it's oddly sort of apporpiate. Saying "gay people carry tiki torches" would of course be offensive. A lot of Pacific Islanders are not gay. (-:

I'll agree with you...the torches are complete faggotry.

Now, that's a word to love.

blah, blah, blah, blah,

Another non-post from a crybaby.

Well, they're astro-turfers for a Party that elected a La Raza racist to head it, along with a cretin who is a proud member of a violent genocidal political ideology called Islam as second in command, so don't expect anything resembling sanity out of them. The felon traitor Hillary and their Messiah Muslim Obama were just not nearly racist and violent enough for them.

Last edited:

The white nationalist and former KKK grand wizard encouraged his listeners to volunteer for Trump.

images

Ok, so the whole 'Russia' Conspiracy theory just got blown to hell with the release of the report which proved the 'Hacking' never happened, that it was an inside job where data was downloaded on a USB....

...and now you want to claim someone is 'guilty' of being exactly who the people voted for them are simply because someone voted for them?!

Bwuhahahaha....

lol

And once again snowflakes continue to demonstrate how their leaked e-mails accurately exposed who they really are - racists, sexists, HOMOPHOBES, and anti-Semites... :p

This OP is clearly another radicalized Democrat nutball. He or she only gets their 'information' from Democrat Fake News. Trump has condemned it numerous times. Just because radical Democrat nutters ignore it, doesn't mean he never did it. Sadly, this OP is just one of the Thousands of crazy Manchurian Candidate-types the Democrats have created. Their Fake News has incited madness. Shame on em.

This OP is clearly another radicalized Democrat nutball. He or she only gets their 'information' from Democrat Fake News. Trump has condemned it numerous times. Just because radical Democrat nutters ignore it, doesn't mean he never did it. Sadly, this OP is just one of the Thousands of crazy Manchurian Candidate-types the Democrats have created. Their Fake News has incited madness. Shame on em.
President Trump called out the Klan. To vote for him.

lol

And once again snowflakes continue to demonstrate how their leaked e-mails accurately exposed who they really are - racists, sexists, HOMOPHOBES, and anti-Semites... :p
I agree.

Lots of faggotry going around.

What bothers me is the hatred....the violence this year is just the tip of the iceberg. They MUST hate (either side, mind you) and vilify....then their group think? Not a far line to cross into murderous frenzy.

So many concerned with a "team" rather than our country.

500,000 radical Muslims killing thousands and left in tizzy over 10,000 white whatevers
It's a never ending feelings froth fest

Charlottesville Mayor: Trump 'Had His Opportunity and He Whiffed' - Breitbart

Ummm...the Mayor, Police Chief, and the Governor had the opportunity to have the foresight to see / know there would be violence and did nothing to prevent / limit it, did nothing in advance to be able to control any escalating situation, had the police stand down and watch, did not have the National guard ready.... but it's Trump's fault they allowed this fiasco to happen and nothing to stop it?

1 dead, many injured, and Gov Terry McCauliffe praised the police, who hid behind barricades and watched the violence, for doing a 'Great job'.

Bwuhahahaha.....snowflakes LOVE to 'blame-shift'....

Charlottesville Mayor: Trump 'Had His Opportunity and He Whiffed' - Breitbart

Ummm...the Mayor, Police Chief, and the Governor had the opportunity to have the foresight to see / know there would be violence and did nothing to prevent / limit it, did nothing in advance to be able to control any escalating situation, had the police stand down and watch, did not have the National guard ready.... but it's Trump's fault they allowed this fiasco to happen and nothing to stop it?

1 dead, many injured, and Gov Terry McCauliffe praised the police, who hid behind barricades and watched the violence, for doing a 'Great job'.

Bwuhahahaha.....snowflakes LOVE to 'blame-shift'....

McCauliffe is having spontaneous orgasms over his great luck and attention whoring opportunity here. Yeah, he's going to milk this fake issue for all its worth.

Q. Why Won't Trump Call Out Radical White Terrorism?

A. Because they're his base!
As much as your base is ISIS terrorist sympathizers. :rolleyes:

Keep vilifying almost half the country, and we'll keep seeing senseless violence. You have to vilify to justify your hatred of me, and anyone who voted for Trump.

No rational person supports terrorism, domestic or international; only evil people sympathize with those who murder and harm innocent civilians. That IS NOT my base!

Less than 1/3 of the country support Trump, and many less support the use of violence as a means of achieving their social and political goals. Trump has created a house divided much like President Lincoln faced.

The hate by the Alternative Right Wing hold for minorities, and in fact anyone who holds ideas and values which do not comport with theirs, along with their love of violence, is a great threat to all of our citizens who are not WASPs; even WASPs can be targeted if they do not follow the script.

McCauliffe is having spontaneous orgasms over his great luck and attention whoring opportunity here. Yeah, he's going to milk this fake issue for all its worth.
And snowflakes will see this as a 'win' / 'plus' for him rather than the F*ed up failure that it was....

lol

I agree.

Lots of faggotry going around.

What bothers me is the hatred....the violence this year is just the tip of the iceberg. They MUST hate (either side, mind you) and vilify....then their group think? Not a far line to cross into murderous frenzy.

So many concerned with a "team" rather than our country.

It's going to get a lot worse, so get used to it; these scum are going to keep escalating and escalating until enough people get fed up and shut them down. The best option at this point is to just deport them to a country where they fit in, like North Korea.

Forum List

Back