Why Won’t Trump Show Us The Warrant? Because It Shows His Criming.

The key is that the people may want change and be tired of Sleepy Joe.

You're right that if people think that Biden is the greatest thing since sliced fucking bread, Trump won't win.
You rightwingers are always projecting.

You just don't get it, it's not about loving Sleepy Joe, it's about not letting crazy Fat Donnie win!

That they found nothing of value.

But I don’t need input from someone inferring dishonesty out of one side of their face, while calling a legitimately served search warrant a raid out of the other.

And from knowledge on the subject, the feds don’t serve search warrants unless they have their ducks in a row. And Merrick Garland is as squeaky clean by the book as they come.

You may not like it, but somebody very close to Trump has spilled the beans. Think who in the top five people around him could it be. And they would have to have intimate knowledge of Mar A Lago, and was there when he left DC.
Now, now....sit down and take an oxy and a Coumadin....midterms are coming up soon and then you can go back to your basement.

Either way, I don't see how Trump wins another election.

The only thing that entices people to vote Democratic these days is to defeat Trump.

You want to chance that again, by all means, be my guest!
That's precisely what we're going to do. The difference this time is citizens are going to be camped out around drop boxes, collecting the receipts. We're also going to be watching the mail-in system in the states that matter AND be ready with lawyers to jump on any of your thugs trying to pull the same fraud you got away with in 2020.

There won't be any shut downs at midnight, sending Republican poll watchers home and there won't be any taping windows shut to keep reporters from seeing the scam. We'll be kicking in effing doors if that's what it takes.

Your bosses in DC KNOW they can't pull the same shit this time without being caught in the act and when you add to that your inability to field a serious candidate while the rest of the nation is being CRUSHED by your policies, that all adds up to a no good, terrible, very bad day for your team in 22 and 24.

Sorry, Donald. Screaming “planted evidence” isn’t going to distract anyone outside of MAGAland from the fact that the Trump team has the answer to why the FBI executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago this week. They have a copy of that search warrant that explains precisely what the FBI was looking for. Search warrants spell out what law enforcement intends to search for and what laws officials believe may have been broken.

Show us the warrant Donny, so we can see how innocent you are.
Again, Trump doesn't need to prove anything, the burden is on the government. The very idea that you believe showing a search warrant is proof of innocence or guilt is just stupid. How can someone be so fundamentally ignorant?

Sorry, Donald. Screaming “planted evidence” isn’t going to distract anyone outside of MAGAland from the fact that the Trump team has the answer to why the FBI executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago this week. They have a copy of that search warrant that explains precisely what the FBI was looking for. Search warrants spell out what law enforcement intends to search for and what laws officials believe may have been broken.

It wouldn't matter what he did, you would still bust a blood vessel and drop a dookey with your rants about him.

The headlines should read gas is $3.50 in Texas. You're welcome.
Well, except the rest of the semi-literate amongst our population understand that the gas prices are falling because your Turnip-in-Chief and his Stasi administration have pushed us into a growing recession. It doesn't take a Nobel Laureate in Economics to understand that when industrial demand falls precipitously, the need for gas does as well. Supply goes up, prices go down. Which fact is a good thing since so many will be out of work. Idiots...

That's precisely what we're going to do. The difference this time is citizens are going to be camped out around drop boxes, collecting the receipts. We're also going to be watching the mail-in system in the states that matter AND be ready with lawyers to jump on any of your thugs trying to pull the same fraud you got away with in 2020.

There won't be any shut downs at midnight, sending Republican poll watchers home and there won't be any taping windows shut to keep reporters from seeing the scam. We'll be kicking in effing doors if that's what it takes.

Your bosses in DC KNOW they can't pull the same shit this time without being caught in the act and when you add to that your inability to field a serious candidate while the rest of the nation is being CRUSHED by your policies, that all adds up to a no good, terrible, very bad day for your team in 22 and 24.
Well good luck with all that!

Why won't the DOJ show us the warrant?

Why did the filthy ass Justice Department have to shop around to find a slimy Democrat lackey Moon Bat Judge to sign the bogus warrant? A judge that was so fucked up in the mind that he represented that pedophile Jeffery Epstein and who was so deranged as to contribute money to Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and Joe Potatohead's campaign? A far Left dingbat shithead that was appointed to the judgeship by Potatohead?

Why did the filthy ass Justice Department have to shop around to find a slimy Democrat lackey Moon Bat Judge to sign the bogus warrant? A judge that was so fucked up in the mind that he represented that pedophile Jeffery Epstein and who was so deranged as to contribute money to Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and Joe Potatohead's campaign? A far Left dingbat shithead that was appointed to the judgeship by Potatohead?

This judge's close involvement with Jeff Epstein- the deceased pervert who was infamously 86'ed from the Trump properties- shows he should have recused himself.

This judge's close involvement with Jeff Epstein- the deceased pervert who was infamously 86'ed from the Trump properties- shows he should have recused himself.
Was this Judge as close to Epstein as this...?

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Donny has ben bury designing new leisure wear. Too busy for warrants and shit.

View attachment 680675
Trump used the 5th Amendment, good on him, so did both Clintons and according to the left, they are guilty of nothing. It is a legal right that works well in a country where your are presumed innocent until proven otherwise.

I realize you don't have such Constitutional protections in your nation but this is a right to protect the accused.

"Criming"? It's not up to Trump to produce the warrant and evidence to justify the warrant. It's up to that pervert judge but apparently he is in hiding.

Was this Judge as close to Epstein as this...?

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg
That's a pretty young Donald Trump. I could show a picture of 1st lady Roslin Carter posing with Jim Jones but it doesn't mean she was part of the mass suicide in Guyana

Trump used the 5th Amendment, good on him, so did both Clintons and according to the left, they are guilty of nothing. It is a legal right that works well in a country where your are presumed innocent until proven otherwise.

I realize you don't have such Constitutional protections in your nation but this is a right to protect the accused.
Folks are only going by Trump's standard...

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
-- Donald J. Trump

"You see the mob takes the Fifth."
-- Donald J. Trump

The subject of an investigation does not have any right to know the details of said investigation until they are indicted. The TV is full of cop and lawyer shows and still some people don't seem to know a damned thing about how these things work.
Correct.

A lawful, Constitutional warrant was issued pursuant to a sworn statement by law enforcement authorized by a judge.

Conservatives lying about Trump being a 'victim' or subject to 'political persecution' is as baseless as it is are ridiculous.

Do you have a problem with actually reading the article?

"When I arrived and kind of announced myself as the legal representation for President Trump. I asked to see a copy of the warrant,” Bobb recalled.

though they conceded and let me see it

they did not give me a copy of it right away, but they did let me see it,” Bobb said.

That's a pretty young Donald Trump. I could show a picture of 1st lady Roslin Carter posing with Jim Jones but it doesn't mean she was part of the mass suicide in Guyana
So what does it mean that he was "pretty young" how does that change anything?

Correct.

A lawful, Constitutional warrant was issued pursuant to a sworn statement by law enforcement authorized by a judge.

Conservatives lying about Trump being a 'victim' or subject to 'political persecution' is as baseless as it is are ridiculous.
Facts!

Forum List

Back