Zone1 Why would a 20-year-old kid just give up his life?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
There is no way that Thomas Crooks didn't know how much danger he was placing himself in by doing what he did. There is no way he didn't know that he would not be going home that day, at least not breathing.

What the hell could make a kid Just begining his life so sour on living it that he wouldn't care about just throwing it away?

As more information comes out it is apparent that it wasn't hatred of Trump that made Crooks take aim at him, since he apparently was looking for any high value target up to an including Joe Biden from what the investigations have revealed.

Being a student of tactical mechanics it seems he zeroed in on the most vulnerable spot in the security which just happened to be Trump's detail.

Also being a student of tactical mechanics he must have known that the moment he pulled the trigger his lifespan would only be a matter of minutes if not seconds.

I guess the real question is did somebody promise him protection? If not how do we explain the willingness of a 20-year-old to give up what could have been a promising life ahead?

Frankly this bothers the hell out of me. Even more so than the shooting itself this one thing is something I find haunting.

Jo

Last edited:
There is no way that Thomas Crooks didn't know how much danger he was placing himself in by doing what he did. There is no way he didn't know that he would not be going home that day, at least not breathing.

What the hell could make a kid Just begining his life so sour on living it that he wouldn't care about just throwing it away?

As more information comes out it is apparent that it wasn't hatred of Trump that made Crooks take aim at him, since he apparently was looking for any high value target up to an including Joe Biden from what the investigations have revealed.

Being a student of tactical mechanics it seems he zeroed in on the most vulnerable spot in the security which just happened to be Trump's detail.

Also being a student of tactical mechanics he must have known that the moment he pulled the trigger his lifespan would only be a matter of minutes if not seconds.

I guess the real question is did somebody promise him protection? If not how do we explain the willingness of a 20-year-old to give up what could have been a promising life ahead?

Jo
If you choose suicide, why not go out in a blaze of fame and glory. Columbine gave it a big push.

Jo
Maybe his Deep State contact told him that the plan was for him to escape after shooting trump

Frankly this bothers the hell out of me. Even more so than the shooting itself this one thing is something I find haunting.

Jo
I don't think it's apparent at all he didn't hate Trump. Two weeks later, we STILL don't know a thing about the past two years of this kid. There has been no one interviewed who had any interaction with him since 2022, other than the day of the shooting? The lack of information is highly suspicious.

I don't think it's apparent at all he didn't hate Trump. Two weeks later, we STILL don't know a thing about the past two years of this kid. There has been no one interviewed who had any interaction with him since 2022, other than the day of the shooting? The lack of information is highly suspicious.
Of what? Government incompetence? Government withholding evidence? Just you want to know?

Jo
He could have been made to feel like he would get away with it and maybe promised cash and a new identity... who knows all I know is they are lying to us and it doesn't look like elected republicans want the truth either...
Imagine Pelosi's congress if someone took a shot at Obama from 150 yds away from an uncovered building....

Jo
Good one! Everything is indicating that he was the patsy selected for the plot to fire 8 shots in Trump's general direction and miss by 3 or 4 feet each time. And now we see that Trump's ear wasn't really hit with a bullet.

This plot by Trump's team is not unlike other plots in history to bring a eager dictator to power.

Jo

Not sure why anyone would buy into Crooks wasn't targeting TRUMP. If he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory he would have fired into the crowd.
What recent high profile shooting has there been that has not had press conference after press conference updating the public?

Not sure why anyone would buy into Crooks wasn't targeting TRUMP. If he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory he would have fired into the crowd.
What recent high profile shooting has there been that has not had press conference after press conference updating the public?
It seems he was gathering information on a number of political rallies including Biden's.

I think the difference is that Trump prefers the large outdoor rallies. It provided him with irresistible opportunities.

Jo
Crazy is as crazy does.

What bothers me is why the SS did not take him out when they had him in their scopes seeing that he had a gun before he got any shots off.

The GOP should look into having their own SS and let the DNC have their DEI driven SS they seem to love.

Good one! Everything is indicating that he was the patsy selected for the plot to fire 8 shots in Trump's general direction and miss by 3 or 4 feet each time. And now we see that Trump's ear wasn't really hit with a bullet.

This plot by Trump's team is not unlike other plots in history to bring a eager dictator to power.
Nobody hires somebody to take a William Tell shot near their head with a high-powered rifle

The way he was allowed to walk around that building looking for a way to the roof...
I've seen tighter security at high school football games....

The GOP should look into having their own SS and let the DNC have their DEI driven SS they seem to love.
The GOP should unite to elect trump and then appoint a special prosecutor to root out everyone who was complicit in the assassination attempt

Crazy people do crazy things. There doesn't need to be a rationality to it.

Nobody hires somebody to take a William Tell shot near their head with a high-powered rifle
No of course not! The kid was instructed to fire 8 shots within 3 or 4 feet of Trump. Then one of the rounds would be faked as the ear shot. Trump's part to play was to duck behind the podium and have the pig's blood applied.

Keep digging!

STFU ChiCom fake Canuck! You're so full of shit!

iu

The first thing to raise suspicions for those who are going to dig out the truth, was the addition of the flag over Trump's head. Then they will easily find a wealth of evidence that fits with being faked.

Forum List

Back