Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Years ago the world was ruled by some who felt the sacrifice of justice for appeasement would result in peace, over 10 million died as a result. If no one will stand for justice and freedom then how many more are destined to die at the hands of tyranny?

False analogy, Staidhup, move along.

Years ago the world was ruled by some who felt the sacrifice of justice for appeasement would result in peace, over 10 million died as a result. If no one will stand for justice and freedom then how many more are destined to die at the hands of tyranny?

My god to have stated that GWB was Hitler and ignore the facts of what Saddam was is mind boggling
He was a mad man
And what we did in the 80s when Iran and Iraq was at war is not clear, but what is clear is that both countries were (Iran still is) human right killing machines
Most all people harmed in both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were done by those we are trying to stop
dammit what is wrong with these people?

I will never forgive the democratic party for feeding this horseshit to good young minds for a vote
100s of thousands of kids volunteered to fight these battles for people who could not fight them for them selves and to defend us, and in return they get people quoting Carl Levin and his BS
GWB was handed the biggest mess ever handed to any president. What was we suppose to do libs?
turning a blind eye in 1930s killed 10s of millions
Saddam was different?
OBL
Zarqawi?
you think those maniacs are the same as GWB?
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

JRK and Staidup are engaged in a the ploy of false analogy.

Neither Hussein or Bush were Hitler. Iraq was no threat to the US.

The neo-con lies stop here.

I am amazed that the liberal mind in this country has been lied to so much that they would compare GWB with Hitler

Because Conservatives NEVER compare Obama to Hitler, right?

and ignore the real terrorist, Saddam Hussein

2 million people slaughtered
and entire region in turmoil
He invaded his neighbor based on oil drilling that he claimed was done by drilling side ways
He gassed 100s of thousands of his own people

OBL and Al Qaeda declared war on us and some of there top commanders ended up in this same country

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO?

I would have had us not invade Iraq. There are dozens of countries all over the world with horrible leaders. As Jefferson said "It is not our role to be the police of the world but rather to promote democracy through example."
Based on what your logic (or rather, the reasoning given to you), there are a dozen countries in Africa, half a dozen in Europe, a few in South America, several in the ME and of course, N. Korea and China that the US should invade. Insanity.
If you were in charge, we'd be pretty busy!
But you've been told what to believe and you just do.

We didn't HAVE to invade Iraq just like we don't HAVE to invade China.

That is your opinon, so what was we suppose to do with Al Qaeda moving into Iraq?
They were doing it before we invaded
So what were we suppose to do with that?

Even though Blair says it “later emerged” that Zarqawi had set up shop in Iraq in 2002, this connection was actually a formal part of the American case for war. Secretary of State Colin Powell included a section on Zarqawi’s network in Iraq in his February 5, 2003, presentation before the United Nations.

Former CIA director George Tenet reveals in his own autobiography, At the Center of the Storm, some of the intelligence that backed up Powell’s presentation. More than one dozen other al Qaeda terrorists had joined Zarqawi in Baghdad. One of them was an Egyptian known as Abu Ayyub al Masri, who had served Osama bin Laden’s deputy, Ayman al Zawahiri, since the 1980s. After Zarqawi was killed in 2006, al Masri took his place as the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Al Masri himself was killed earlier this year, and his widow confirmed that they had moved to central Baghdad in 2002.

Al Qaeda in Iraq | The Weekly Standard

That fact was missed and has never been repeated sense we invaded. It was as much of a reason to invade Iraq as was Saddam ignoring UN regulations, just because CBS did not report that, does not make it true or false

So what were we suppose to do? Ignore it and hope it went away?
That worked with Adolf and OBL in the late 90s, not!

look I hate violence as much as any-one, but I also hate the lies to get 1 vote the main stream media and the democratic party has put forth on these events

GWB was talking taxes, no child left behind and Medicare reform on 9-10-2001, not invading any-one

AND NO I HAVE NEVER COMPARED BHO TO HITLER AND ANY-ONE WHO DOES HAS ISSUES NO MATTER THERE POLITICAL AFFILIATION

Last edited:
Sense you brought up BHO
The one thing he has done a good job is continuing the war on terror, in fact his use of drones makes GWB look weak

JakeStarkey: JRK and Staidup are engaged in a the ploy of false analogy. Neither Hussein or Bush were Hitler. Iraq was no threat to the US. The neo-con lies stop here.

Mac1958: No spin can wash the stink of this war away.

I am amazed that the liberal mind in this country has been lied to so much that they would compare GWB with Hitler

Because Conservatives NEVER compare Obama to Hitler, right?

and ignore the real terrorist, Saddam Hussein

2 million people slaughtered
and entire region in turmoil
He invaded his neighbor based on oil drilling that he claimed was done by drilling side ways
He gassed 100s of thousands of his own people

OBL and Al Qaeda declared war on us and some of there top commanders ended up in this same country

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO?

I would have had us not invade Iraq. There are dozens of countries all over the world with horrible leaders. As Jefferson said "It is not our role to be the police of the world but rather to promote democracy through example."
Based on what your logic (or rather, the reasoning given to you), there are a dozen countries in Africa, half a dozen in Europe, a few in South America, several in the ME and of course, N. Korea and China that the US should invade. Insanity.

That is your opinon, so what was we suppose to do with Al Qaeda moving into Iraq?

Oh. So now THAT'S why we invaded. So then why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia, Yemen, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan, Chad and Pakistan too?

Even though Blair says it “later emerged” that Zarqawi had set up shop in Iraq in 2002, this connection was actually a formal part of the American case for war. Secretary of State Colin Powell included a section on Zarqawi’s network in Iraq in his February 5, 2003, presentation before the United Nations.

Former CIA director George Tenet reveals in his own autobiography, At the Center of the Storm, some of the intelligence that backed up Powell’s presentation. More than one dozen other al Qaeda terrorists had joined Zarqawi in Baghdad. One of them was an Egyptian known as Abu Ayyub al Masri, who had served Osama bin Laden’s deputy, Ayman al Zawahiri, since the 1980s. After Zarqawi was killed in 2006, al Masri took his place as the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Al Masri himself was killed earlier this year, and his widow confirmed that they had moved to central Baghdad in 2002.

That fact was missed and has never been repeated sense we invaded. It was as much of a reason to invade Iraq as was Saddam ignoring UN regulations, just because CBS did not report that, does not make it true or false

Seems you really like the information you really like - but not the rest. We both know I could easily link to all the intel agencies both fereign and domestic that said all of the above propaganda was complete bullhsit but you will ignore facts you don't like so why bother?

And again, based on your logic, we should be invading at least a dozen countries, including China right now. Or we could choose not to be stupid.

look I hate violence as much as any-one, but I also hate the lies to get 1 vote the main stream media and the democratic party has put forth on these events

GWB was talking taxes, no child left behind and Medicare reform on 9-10-2001, not invading any-one

AND NO I HAVE NEVER COMPARED BHO TO HITLER AND ANY-ONE WHO DOES HAS ISSUES NO MATTER THERE POLITICAL AFFILIATION

I'm not saying there arent bad people out there or discussing GWB's political failures at the time of 9/11. I'm staying on point. We gained nothing from invading Iraq. Actually much less than that.

So preparing people to defend this country now is defined as glutton?
what money did he make?
and draft dodger?

Any way the war was about Al Qaeda and Saddam, not D Cheney
"When Cheney became eligible for the draft, during the Vietnam War, he applied for and received five draft deferments.[16][17] In 1989, The Washington Post writer George C. Wilson interviewed Cheney as the next Secretary of Defense; when asked about his deferments, Cheney reportedly said, 'I had other priorities in the '60s than military service.'

Cheney's a classic rich conservative getting rich from other peoples' money and blood.
The war was about rich people getting richer from convincing poor people to kill other poor people.
Conservatives have been supporting those crimes for centuries.

Why don't you answer the question, which country has been the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet since 1945?

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The US started which of these wars?
If you have an issue with the most powerful country in this world helping those who cannot help themselves then leave
Korea
Vietnam (which I will admit was a mistake)
Iraq
Afghanistan

We did not start those wars
Iraq had Al Qaeda
they invaded Kuwait and was allowed to remain Iraq with Saddam only by doing those things they had agreed to, they lied and after 9-11 there lying was no longer tolerated

You got a problem with the way this country conducts its self, move to france and good luck

For the record I hate all violence
N Korea invaded
N Vietnam Invaded
OBL killed
Saddam killed and invaded

We started none of them so your claim is 100% false that we are resp for any violence
no invasions
no wars
no 9-11, no violence
no USS Cole
No Violence
No Kuwait
No Violence
No WMDs
No Violence
So tell me WHEN Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan attacked the US?

Then tell me which country has killed millions of innocent human beings on the opposite side of the planet since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Re: Korea

Have you ever heard of "Yuh Woon-Hyung (May 25, 1886 – July 19, 1947) was a Korean politician who argued that Korean independence was essential to world peace, and a reunification activist who struggled for the independent reunification of Korea since its national division in 1945.

"His pen-name was Mongyang (몽양; 夢陽), the Chinese characters for 'dream' and 'light.' He is rare among politicians in modern Korean history in that he is revered in both South and North Korea.

Oh. So now THAT'S why we invaded. So then why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia, Yemen, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan, Chad and Pakistan too?

Seems you really like the information you really like - but not the rest. We both know I could easily link to all the intel agencies both fereign and domestic that said all of the above propaganda was complete bullhsit but you will ignore facts you don't like so why bother?

And again, based on your logic, we should be invading at least a dozen countries, including China right now. Or we could choose not to be stupid.

I'm not saying there arent bad people out there or discussing GWB's political failures at the time of 9/11. I'm staying on point. We gained nothing from invading Iraq. Actually much less than that.

How do you know we accomplished nothing by forcing the Iraqi regime to adhere to the terms of there surrender of 91?
We have no idea what Al Qaeda was doing in Iraq in 2002, we have no idea what would become of Iraq after 9-11.
We closed bases in Saudi Arabia
We closed bases in Kuwait
The funding of UN to "oversee" Iraqis lying ended

The very reason we went into Iraq was we had no idea what was going to happen, that was the very problem

To start with we did not invade
34 countries went in there in 2003 to enforce the terms of surrender Saddam agreed to in 1991
Secondly GWB made it very CLEAR you harbor terrorist, were coming after them. Zarqawi was run out of Afghanistan in 02 and he set up camp in iraq, we know that to be a fact now that has never been reported as it should have as it wasone of the main reasons we went there

Your stating events that never occurred, no-one will ever know post 9-11 what was going to occur in Iraq with Al Qaeda there and Saddam backed into a corner. We could not have taken the chance as congress and GWB assessed it
Iraq today is stable and Al Qaeda is in dissary

Last edited:

How do you know we accomplished nothing by forcing the Iraqi regime to adhere to the terms of there surrender of 91?
We have no idea what Al Qaeda was doing in Iraq in 2002, we have no idea what would become of Iraq after 9-11.
The funding of UN to "oversee" Iraqis lying

The very reason we went into Iraq was we had no idea what was going to happen, that was the very problem

Again, your logic is flawed. We have no idea what's going to happen in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, the UAE, Sudan and certainly not in Pakistan. Oh and China too! Based on your argument, we should invade all those places.
Oh, and we still have bases in Saudi Arabia and the government gives them millions of our tax dollars. You were saying?

34 countries went in there in 2003 to enforce the terms of surrender Saddam agreed to in 1991
Secondly GWB made it very CLEAR you harbor terrorist, were coming after them.
Same flaw in your argument. We knew much more solidly that Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Pakistan were harboring terrorists. This was political bullhsit and you bought it. it's okay. Lots of people did.

Your stating events that never occurred, no-one will ever know post 9-11 what was going to occur in Iraq with Al Qaeda there and Saddam backed into a corner

pardon my deleting your repeated post of the same old bs propaganda you bought into and stated the first time. I no more believe it, than you do all the facts to the contrary.
The core of your argument is flawed on both fronts.
1. Saddam was a bad man and there were lots of bad people in his country too. So what? There are such conditions all over the world. This is not justification for invading the whole world - or iraq.

2. We didn't know what would happen so we invaded. We don't know what will happen in Pakistan. We know there are terrorists there now. We know the ISI and military are filled with Taliban and AQ Supporters. I don't want to invade Pakistan. Do you? If not, you argument falls apart.

[B[/B]

Again, your logic is flawed. We have no idea what's going to happen in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, the UAE, Sudan and certainly not in Pakistan. Oh and China too! Based on your argument, we should invade all those places.
Oh, and we still have bases in Saudi Arabia and the government gives them millions of our tax dollars. You were saying?

Same flaw in your argument. We knew much more solidly that Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Pakistan were harboring terrorists. This was political bullhsit and you bought it. it's okay. Lots of people did.

Your stating events that never occurred, no-one will ever know post 9-11 what was going to occur in Iraq with Al Qaeda there and Saddam backed into a corner

pardon my deleting your repeated post of the same old bs propaganda you bought into and stated the first time. I no more believe it, than you do all the facts to the contrary.
1. Saddam was a bad man and there were lots of bad people in his country too. So what? There are such conditions all over the world. This is not justification for invading the whole world - or iraq.

2. We didn't know what would happen so we invaded. We don't know what will happen in Pakistan. We know there are terrorists there now. We know the ISI and military are filled with Taliban and AQ Supporters. I don't want to invade Pakistan. Do you? If not, you argument falls apart.

There repeated because there the truth that you keep ignoring
1991 Kuwait
Saddam surrenders
Saddam ignores terms
9-11-2001 we are attacked
Saddam is told times up
2002 Al Qaeda moves into Iraq
1-27-2003 the UN states Iraq has 6500 WMDs missing
Update 27 January 2003
www.un.org/depts/unmovic/Bx27.htmTHE SECURITY COUNCIL, 27 JANUARY 2003: ... Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC, Dr. Hans Blix ..... Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6500 bombs. ... moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...oY2LDA&usg=AFQjCNFA_7qyt0RYFn-a9BGhdpGM_ftwCw

we found 500 of them
Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

Zarqawi is killed 2006, his replacement later
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...lYCLDA&usg=AFQjCNGAWuDzPLHmYL0mZ9JQKUhQ61uHRw

you keep ignoring these facts as though they do not exist

Last edited:
To claim that we accomplished nothing by invading Iraq is like claiming if we did not rid the world of Hitler everything would have been okay

It is no different than stating if we did not drop the A-bomb that japan would have surrendered any-way

It is no different than stating without en forcing the terms of surrender that Saddam agreed to as well as ignoring the fact that 2 top Al Qaeda personnel would have been okay as we did OBL late in BCs term

That is an absolute unknown
No-one knew what Hitler was doing until we got there, after 9-11 no-one knew what was going to happen in Iraq

1991 Kuwait
Saddam surrenders
Saddam ignores terms
Saddam is told times up
Update 27 January 2003
www.un.org/depts/unmovic/Bx27.htmTHE SECURITY COUNCIL, 27 JANUARY 2003: ... Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC, Dr. Hans Blix ..... Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6500 bombs. ... moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...oY2LDA&usg=AFQjCNFA_7qyt0RYFn-a9BGhdpGM_ftwCw

we found 500 of them
Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...lYCLDA&usg=AFQjCNGAWuDzPLHmYL0mZ9JQKUhQ61uHRw

LOL! You're entertaining. And again, whether you choose to believe all that is up to you. You haven't posted "facts". For example, "Munitions Meet WMD Criteria" is a joke. But it supports what you want to believe so you'll read it and say to yourself "See, we actually found 500 WMD's!"
So we'll never agree on what was fact. When I post PROOF that the CIA, NSA and the German Intel folks who were handling the guy who, for $10M told Bush what he wanted to hear, all told Bush that there was no connection between Iraq and 9/11, are you going to believe it? No. Because you don't want to.
So it comes down to the basis of our positions. You claim I ignore your "facts" but you ignore the flaws in your entire argument, as i've pointed them out.
Oh well, that happens a lot here.
Cheers,
FS

1991 Kuwait
Saddam surrenders
Saddam ignores terms
Saddam is told times up
Update 27 January 2003

we found 500 of them

LOL! You're entertaining. And again, whether you choose to believe all that is up to you. You haven't posted "facts". For example, "Munitions Meet WMD Criteria" is a joke. But it supports what you want to believe so you'll read it and say to yourself "See, we actually found 500 WMD's!"
So we'll never agree on what was fact. When I post PROOF that the CIA, NSA and the German Intel folks who were handling the guy who, for $10M told Bush what he wanted to hear, all told Bush that there was no connection between Iraq and 9/11, are you going to believe it? No. Because you don't want to.
So it comes down to the basis of our positions. You claim I ignore your "facts" but you ignore the flaws in your entire argument, as i've pointed them out.
Oh well, that happens a lot here.
Cheers,
FS

Munitions meeting criteria is not a joke, it is one of the very reasons we invaded
as was stated in that link and provided to congress the contents in the war heads could have been used as was used in japans sub way. Saddam was suppose to have destroyed those war heads
GWB? The UN made the claim on 1-23-2003 that there was 6500 munitions missing as well as

Chemical weapons

The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed.

Iraq has declared that it only produced VX on a pilot scale, just a few tonnes and that the quality was poor and the product unstable. Consequently, it was said, that the agent was never weaponised. Iraq said that the small quantity of agent remaining after the Gulf War was unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991.

UNMOVIC, however, has information that conflicts with this account. There are indications that Iraq had worked on the problem of purity and stabilization and that more had been achieved than has been declared. Indeed, even one of the documents provided by Iraq indicates that the purity of the agent, at least in laboratory production, was higher than declared.

There are also indications that the agent was weaponised. In addition, there are questions to be answered concerning the fate of the VX precursor chemicals, which Iraq states were lost during bombing in the Gulf War or were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq.

I would now like to turn to the so-called “Air Force document” that I have discussed with the Council before. This document was originally found by an UNSCOM inspector in a safe in Iraqi Air Force Headquarters in 1998 and taken from her by Iraqi minders. It gives an account of the expenditure of bombs, including chemical bombs, by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War. I am encouraged by the fact that Iraq has now provided this document to UNMOVIC.

The document indicates that 13,000 chemical bombs were dropped by the Iraqi Air Force between 1983 and 1988, while Iraq has declared that 19,500 bombs were consumed during this period. Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs. The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would be in the order of about 1,000 tonnes. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we must assume that these quantities are now unaccounted for.

The discovery of a number of 122 mm chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.

The investigation of these rockets is still proceeding. Iraq states that they were overlooked from 1991 from a batch of some 2,000 that were stored there during the Gulf War. This could be the case. They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery of a few rockets does not resolve but rather points to the issue of several thousands of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for.

The finding of the rockets shows that Iraq needs to make more effort to ensure that its declaration is currently accurate. During my recent discussions in Baghdad, Iraq declared that it would make new efforts in this regard and had set up a committee of investigation. Since then it has reported that it has found a further 4 chemical rockets at a storage depot in Al Taji.

I might further mention that inspectors have found at another site a laboratory quantity of thiodiglycol, a mustard gas precursor.

raq has declared that it produced about 8,500 litres of this biological warfare agent, which it states it unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991. Iraq has provided little evidence for this production and no convincing evidence for its destruction.

There are strong indications that Iraq produced more anthrax than it declared, and that at least some of this was retained after the declared destruction date. It might still exist. Either it should be found and be destroyed under UNMOVIC supervision or else convincing evidence should be produced to show that it was, indeed, destroyed in 1991.

As I reported to the Council on 19 December last year, Iraq did not declare a significant quantity, some 650 kg, of bacterial growth media, which was acknowledged as imported in Iraq’s submission to the Amorim panel in February 1999. As part of its 7 December 2002 declaration, Iraq resubmitted the Amorim panel document, but the table showing this particular import of media was not included. The absence of this table would appear to be deliberate as the pages of the resubmitted document were renumbered.

In the letter of 24 January to the President of the Council, Iraq’s Foreign Minister stated that “all imported quantities of growth media were declared”. This is not evidence. I note that the quantity of media involved would suffice to produce, for example, about 5,000 litres of concentrated anthrax.

In addition, Iraq has refurbished its missile production infrastructure. In particular, Iraq reconstituted a number of casting chambers, which had previously been destroyed under UNSCOM supervision. They had been used in the production of solid-fuel missiles. Whatever missile system these chambers are intended for, they could produce motors for missiles capable of ranges significantly greater than 150 km.

Also associated with these missiles and related developments is the import, which has been taking place during the last few years, of a number of items despite the sanctions, including as late as December 2002. Foremost amongst these is the import of 380 rocket engines which may be used for the Al Samoud 2.

Iraq also declared the recent import of chemicals used in propellants, test instrumentation and, guidance and control systems. These items may well be for proscribed purposes. That is yet to be determined. What is clear is that they were illegally brought into Iraq
Update 27 January 2003

Explain to me why GWB needed any one to payoff anyone?
THIS IS THE UN
1-27-2003
NOT THE CIA, NOT GWB

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE
3) HAVE A REPUBLIC BORN OF THESE EVENTS
DONE

Am missing something here?

Conservative: Thanks for telling me the truth.
Liberal: America is evil and none of this matters.

That's what I got from reading the initial responses.

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE
DONE

it is amazing, did you read the UN link from 1-27-2003?
GWB lied?
The UN made a lot more claims than he did and BTW Al Qaeda was in Iraq beofe we invaded
My god these libs were LIED to by there leadership and they do not want to accept it

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE
DONE

GWB lied?
The UN made a lot more claims than he did and BTW Al Qaeda was in Iraq beofe we invaded
My god these libs were LIED to by there leadership and they do not want to accept it

I'll say that Iraq is a mixed bag. Good and bad came from it. If someone takes a non partisan look at it then that is what he'll see.

Last edited:

GWB lied?
The UN made allot more claims than he did and BTW Al Qaeda was in Iraq beofe we invaded

I'll say that Iraq is a mixed bag. Good and bad came from it. If someone takes a non partisan look at it then that is what he'll see.

To be honest we should have added a 1% sales on everything to fund both wars, that was my biggest issue (except food)
Iraq was a mess, a mess we had little choice in
When Saddam allowed Zarqawi to set up camp there, we had no choice after that and I think that was the motivating factor
Everyone I know that went there said they were fighting terrorist from other countries than Iraq for the most part. This is why as told to me by people who were there why it took so long, Iraq was ready to move on soon after Saddam went into hiding

The saddest thing is the truth, the real truth has been hidden so that the democratic party could re gain congress in 07
550 metric tons of yellow cake was shipped out after that election. The fact that Al Qaeda was in Iraq pre invasion came out to be a confirmed fact after that election

No-one wants war and i hate violence as much as any-one, but I hate lying just as bad and that is my motivation, to tell the story that never got told

GWB lied?
The UN made allot more claims than he did and BTW Al Qaeda was in Iraq beofe we invaded

To be honest we should have added a 1% sales on everything to fund both wars, that was my biggest issue (except food)
Iraq was a mess, a mess we had little choice in
When Saddam allowed Zarqawi to set up camp there, we had no choice after that and I think that was the motivating factor
Everyone I know that went there said they were fighting terrorist from other countries than Iraq for the most part. This is why as told to me by people who were there why it took so long, Iraq was ready to move on soon after Saddam went into hiding

The saddest thing is the truth, the real truth has been hidden so that the democratic party could re gain congress in 07
550 metric tons of yellow cake was shipped out after that election. The fact that Al Qaeda was in Iraq pre invasion came out to be a confirmed fact after that election

No-one wants war and i hate violence as much as any-one, but I hate lying just as bad and that is my motivation, to tell the story that never got told

Taxes don't help the economy at a certain point. If anything, we should cut taxes and other domestic spending to pay for it. We also should've insisted on a stake in Iraq oil for freeing them. Freedom isn't free.

Forum List

Back