🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would Disney construct a manmade beach, where gators roam, for kids

Have you ever lost a child to a senseless and meaningless death?

I'm not stupid enough to have children in the first place. And even if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't be stupid enough to let them wander into a lagoon that is marked "No Swimming."

It's news because people don't pay out the ass to go to Disney World and die.

Obviously, they do. :D

I must say....living in the South anywhere below Columbia or Atlanta...especially Coastal SC, GA, FL and the Gulf....you cannot avoid gators.

EVERY body of water has or eventually will have a gator. Swimming pools. Lakes. You name it....Gators will be there.

IT'S a joke in Charleston when people say a lake or pond "doesn't have gators". Yes. It does. Or has. Or will.
In Wilmington,NC you can look over the railing on the USS North Carolina and in the water around the ship a few gators are always swimming.
See them all the time,at several golf courses in Wilmington, those by the ship are rather large also.

I must say....living in the South anywhere below Columbia or Atlanta...especially Coastal SC, GA, FL and the Gulf....you cannot avoid gators.

EVERY body of water has or eventually will have a gator. Swimming pools. Lakes. You name it....Gators will be there.

IT'S a joke in Charleston when people say a lake or pond "doesn't have gators". Yes. It does. Or has. Or will.

I've been on more than one golf course in Charleston, SC where alligators came out and sunned themselves very close to the cart path. I though one of them was a big piece of corrugated pipe the course was installing until it moved. When the signs on the course in areas where the grasses are grown up say alligators may be present, if you hit your ball anywhere near them, chalk it up as a penalty stroke and take a drop.

It worked for 45 years for Disney.............until it didn't. :dunno:
Not so fast. It happened in 1988.

I was attacked by an alligator at Disney World | New York Post

Nice, so the parents settle and the kid doesn't even get a trust fund. Must be Republicans.

The parents and their remaining children and their grandchildren and their great-grandchildren will never have to work a day in their life. I suspect the settlement will be in the hundreds of millions because there is obvious neglect by Disney. There is a big difference between "no swimming" and "live alligators".

Highly doubtful the settlement will be in the hundreds of millions. Everything has a price tag. It may be crass but there is no other way to make someone "whole" again. Most likely the couple will divorce, it's just too much to bear without blaming each other.

The tragedy is far beyond the joke the clown who originated this thread could imagine.

It worked for 45 years for Disney.............until it didn't. :dunno:
Not so fast. It happened in 1988.

I was attacked by an alligator at Disney World | New York Post

Nice, so the parents settle and the kid doesn't even get a trust fund. Must be Republicans.

The parents and their remaining children and their grandchildren and their great-grandchildren will never have to work a day in their life. I suspect the settlement will be in the hundreds of millions because there is obvious neglect by Disney. There is a big difference between "no swimming" and "live alligators".

Oh, that's rich! if Trump is president, tort lawyers will appointed to the Supreme Court. He has 3,500 tort action before U.S. courts. These poor folks will be lucky to get $5 million and their tort lawyer gets 40%.

What in the world does Donald Trump have to do with the tragedy in Orlando?

Disney is retarded Mickey Mouse and Cinderella stroll around and NO CHILD UNDER 25 YEARS OLD HAS ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S RETARDED.

The new signs should say NO KIDS ALLOWED
Lemme guess; somebody's parents didn't love them enough as a child to take them to Disney World and now they're pissed at Disney World.

Disney is retarded Mickey Mouse and Cinderella stroll around and NO CHILD UNDER 25 YEARS OLD HAS ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S RETARDED.

The new signs should say NO KIDS ALLOWED

How about a sign that says "Watch your fucking children"?

to play on? And is Florida going to allow this practice to continue, and most of all are Democrats filibustering to ban kids on beaches? After fatal attack, Florida theme parks weigh alligator warnings

So Florida theme parks are weighing posting alligator warnings.................WHATTTTTTTTTT

This is literally the plot of Jaws word for word, minus the shark plus a gator.

It's sickening, Disney ought to be leveled.

So, one kids dies and then it's a major problem, but when 10,000 die every year, year on year, it's not a problem?

to play on? And is Florida going to allow this practice to continue, and most of all are Democrats filibustering to ban kids on beaches? After fatal attack, Florida theme parks weigh alligator warnings

So Florida theme parks are weighing posting alligator warnings.................WHATTTTTTTTTT

This is literally the plot of Jaws word for word, minus the shark plus a gator.

It's sickening, Disney ought to be leveled.

It just seems like a bad idea to have the manmade lake at the resort knowing that it would attract gators. Even with the warnings not to swim in the lake, gators can come out of the water. The kid was standing on the edge of the water. Another woman posted a pic of her child standing in the same spot about a half hour before the gator took the two year old. Kids and adults probably walked along the water all the time. Why would they worry since there were no warnings against alligators. It might actually have made a difference if people knew there was a potential danger. While locals may be aware of the gator issue, people from all over the world visit Disney and might not know about it.

tumblr_m50wrcxGdr1r5d0ngo9_r1_500.jpg

Improvised determination.

Why would they worry since there were no warnings against alligators

Because it's Florida, and water.

Always fucking assume that the water is going to kill you. It's basic common fucking sense. If you don't know what is going inside of a body of water, then you know it's deadly. Period.

Why would they worry since there were no warnings against alligators

Because it's Florida, and water.

Always fucking assume that the water is going to kill you. It's basic common fucking sense. If you don't know what is going inside of a body of water, then you know it's deadly. Period.
The water did not kill this child, an alligator that came out of the water did. Sheesh if a person took a nap high up on this beach during the daylight they could easily be killed or maimed. The fact is that Disney built the beach on purpose, get over it.

The horriffic event probably wouldn't of happened with locals being we are very aware of alligators in our lakes/ponds. we heard enough stories of alligators, like a bat out of hell grabbing on to any living thing by the waters edge. but not on golf courses.

Forum List

Back